FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

+4
Kalon Ordona II
Artorius
The Ghost Writer
Gadreille
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread Empty Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

Post by Gadreille Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 pm

This thread is to let everyone on FOG know when Silvone and/or I will be MIA on FOG.

Today and tomorrow (6/21 - 6/22), Silvone and I are going out of town for a much needed vacation/visiting a good friend. I know Silvone has been MIA on FOG but bear with us through the fouth of july holiday, and he should be back in action.

Last edited by Gadreille on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread Empty Re: Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 pm

*throws confetti and shoots fire works* Happy 4th! Funny Drunk
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread Empty Re: Ysopet and Gadreille's absence notice thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry that I have been so absent. I would like to say that I will be back into things here... but I don't know. We should have certain news by Friday, and I may get busy again after that. Not to mention, one of the big managers at my work is in the hospital, probably out for a year, so my shifts have increased dramatically. When I get home I try to make up for lost time with my family. I don't really have time for much else. But... I know I have certain obligations here as well, so I will try to keep up with it.

Again, sorry for my absence. It may get better... it may not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Silvone family always comes first. I know I've been a little bit a nuisance ;P Don't worry about it. Post on your time, and take care of RL.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

Absolutely. RL always comes first. However, I want to underscore how good it is to hear how it's going, so we don't have to wonder. Great to hear from you guys! No worries, good luck, and we'll all be here for you. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm

We're moving!

Silvone and I are getting a place of our own. The house closes tomorrow. Not only does this signify a major purchase on our part, its the first we've lived on our own since we were married 3 1/2 years ago, and will be a stepping stone to a career for myself.

We have a lot of work to do, and I don't know how often we will be on the computer. It may be that we are on frequent enough. It may be that you don't hear from us for days.

Please bear with us until we find stability within this new home (and internet). This is not really an absense, but more of a warning that if we are absent, you know why.

I don't know about Silv's role plays but here are notes for mine. Please follow these should you find that I am unavailable on my turn:

Celebrant: I seriously doubt my turn comes up soon. We'll deal if it comes.

Caligo: Likewise, but if it does, go on without me. If possible, carry my character through the scene.

Emoria: I'll leave Mojave to bugger me to post, or to post in my absense if I deem it necessary.

Bram: I'll leave Mojave to bugger me to post. If I just cannot, Hello Danger can carry my character for a while. The other ships may also go on with out us. Don't stop posting, please please please!

Diablo: I'll leave Red_wolf to bugger me to post, should it arise.

I will do my best to check FOG as often as I am able.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

getting internet on the 10th, bear with me til then. GlAd you all miss me soo much...Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Was that sarcasm? Of course we miss you, Ryona! And I'm really excited for Bram to progress! So cannot wait til you get internet!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:52 am

Lol yes it was. I've noticed that i have not had much support in this endeavor, both mentally and physically. It's taking a toll on my brain somewhere!

Anyway, in a completely unrelated turn of events, mojave and red wolf are also without internet Sad Now, I not only cannot borrow theirs, we're all FOGless until one of us gets the internet working again.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Sorry to hear about it. Please reassure Mojave that his character is safe in my RP. Additionally, I wish you guys a speedy fix to your problem!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

We've got internet back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Yay! For internetz cheers
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

I apologize for my brief absence. I was sick. I am back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Again, I apologize for my absence. Holidays are really kicking my ass. My laptop is also away at the moment, though I will try to get my Celebrant post up using Ryona's comp. No promises, as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Sorry I've been scarce. Holidays knocked me off my feet. I'm hoping to get back into action soon.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 am

Yay for non-holiday cheer! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

I thought I'd be back, but theoden got really sick last weekend, we had to take him to the hospital. He's doing better but still pretty sick. Hopefully he's better soon and life can get normal.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

*gasp* Oh whew, it's good to hear he's getting better. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank you. He's just got a virus, the problem was he came down with it rather severely at 2 AM on sunday morning, so I really had no choice but to take him to emergency. He should be getting better by the end of the week. Here's hoping!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Awww. I hope Taeo gets better soon! My boss's daughter ((who I think is just a year younger than your boy)) is super sick, too. Why are all the little kidlins getting sickly?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 pm

I very suddenly just got three kids signed on to my daycare...expect little activity from me until I figure out how to balance this very new workload.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Have you decided what the max capacity for children in your day care will be?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm

The most I can have is eight children in my care...I'm thinking I only want six though.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Well, it's obvious that my activity took a steep drop as my workload increased, as to be expected.

The parents didn't need me this week and I've taken the time to try and get back into role playing. I've got two active role plays so far and have been trying to start a third private role play, and have even considered opening it up as casual...though my mind isn't made up on whether or not I can handle this.

Anyway, I'm writing this because I am no longer the person who can keep everyone organized and on task. In fact, I've become quite the opposite, barely scraping by and constantly putting off my writing. So if anyone was expecting me to have a triumphant return and be how "Ryona" was....

yea, not happening. Wink

Otherwise, I'm back as much as I can be, for as long as FOG gives me something to do and someplace to be.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

It's better to have you here just sometimes than not at all. =)

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Thanks Kathryn Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

I know the feeling.
It's great that FOG can be a place like that as well as the happening spot when times are livelier.

Anyway we can never move backward in life, even if we want to. Only forward. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Today Ysopet and I will be driving to San Diego to visit family. We will be gone through Sunday, and should be back in the swing of things on Monday. I know a couple of people are waiting on some stuff from me. My personal deadline for myself is the Thursday of next week, so hopefully I don't fail myself!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm

You won't fail yourself. You're too awesome!

Have fun with your family!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

Got back this evening, and right now I'm going to bed, but I will be working on my posts throughout the week!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next