FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outfit OOC (Closed Tentatively)

+3
Gabe
Gadreille
Kail DeWraith
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Outfit OOC (Closed Tentatively) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outfit OOC (Closed Tentatively)

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 am

Sorry everyone. This took me longer than I had ever thought to finally get a chance to get this up. SORRY! I did get a post up. Everyone get their character to the restaurant and we can get this going. Apologies all around. Hopefully everyone is still interested.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

The Outfit OOC (Closed Tentatively) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outfit OOC (Closed Tentatively)

Post by Gadreille Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Kail, do you want me to just post an intro of my character or do you want her at the restaurant there as well, with someone else?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Calamity Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Well..._

As I sit here listening to my massive mix of one thousand plus of my favorite RPG songs (for lack of a better term) I will be patiently waiting for my Muse to strike me with the inspiration to write a post for this thread. In all honesty, this is probably one of the most interesting ideas I have come across throughout all the forums I use. Unfortunately, my Muse does not care what I find interesting. She comes and goes as she pleases. So I am sure you will all understand and bear with me.

On an unrelated note, I hate the word used in the aforementioned manner. I always have to look it up so that I don't confuse "bare" such as lacking the bare essentials or "bear" in the essence of going with. Sometimes I feel like such a derp.

Anyway, the final question I pose is with an inquiry in regards to a posting date, timeline, et cetera. Is there a require post time? For example, are we all required to post once a week or do we merely go with the floor?
The Calamity
The Calamity
Mist
Mist

Male

http://roleplayerguild.com/f46/the-calamitys-character-page-8264

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

At this point, just do the best you can, I'd say.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Sorry again everyone, I haven't had a chance to get to my computer until today. From now on, expect me to post regularly on Sundays.

As for posting order, what does everyone else want? A set order so no one gets left behind? Or post whenever you can?

I prefer a set order but since it's everyone's RP we can decide together. The best thing about the set order is that it gives the next poster some time to put a little more in their post. So.... Yeah, what do you all think?
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 pm

While I have an intro mostly formed mentally now, I do agree to the set order. I personally work better knowing when I'm anticipated to do something, versus going, "Hm, maybe I should post..."
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.ravishingren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Exactly, I think that is what we will go with. Everyone get a post up than I will create a post list.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Sorry I have yet to post all. I was away all week end and this week has been equally hecktic. But! Rejoice! Things are calming down here so expect a post soon!
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Working on my intro right now. Looking forward to this!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Mental workings of an intro continuing to go on. Tonight is my nona's birthday dinner, so I most likely won't get to post tonight; however, I should have time tomorrow, and if not Friday is a definite.
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Calamity Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I am just writing in to let all of you know that I am currently working on my introductory post as I am actually writing this post. If all goes well, it should be up sometime this evening. Let's keep our fingers crossed that my Muse doesn't flee at this crucial junction in the game!
The Calamity
The Calamity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 am

A quick question:

Do our character's know each other by this point? From Kail's post, it seems like we're meeting up in a routine spot, but I just wanted to be sure.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Calamity Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 am

Well, as I saw it our characters might not know each other personally. However, unless they are rookies in their particular field of expertise it wouldn't be unorthodox for the members to know of each other by reputation. It was by this measure in which I planned to write for my own character when dealing with the other characters who may be vaguely known gangsters.
The Calamity
The Calamity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Okay, I lied about when I'd have a post up, forgiiive me! We had a very busy and exciting weekend, that I will share about at a later date and time. In the meantime, Raevyn has received her message. Smile
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am

Bump folks. Don't let Kail's dream die! (Okay, too dramatic, but y'all get the point!)
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Calamity Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm ready to continue forward. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do to carry the story forward until everyone posts and Kail gets his storoy motoring forward at a subtle pace with an established posting line. But...I'm still here. And I have found another thread that I am very interested in so it does not appear as though I am going anywhere although my time to post has been quite shortened by my real life.
The Calamity
The Calamity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 pm

My post is up. Sorry it took so long. Been busy with a couple of other RP's, as well as getting ready for redeployment training. I'm ready to move forward at any time Smile
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

So only squall and gunneh need to post then, correct?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2