FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 am

The feelings that engulfed Lily as Labienus made love to her was indescribable, she felt as though she had finally become complete; together for eternity with the vampire that was her destiny.
'I do think I love him, so soon? Is that possible?' Lily thought to herself with a small smile 'Perhaps it doesn't matter, the fact I love him will only make eternity all the more spectacular'

"Time to go home." He said with a fang bearing smile, simple enough words but their meaning held the greatest impact. Once more the shift through the metaphysical back to the start of it all. The underground palace of his coven, where he ruled the underworld with an iron fist.

As of now, this new life as a vampire held new meaning for Lily; it ended her past and gave birth to a new future alongside Labienus.
Once they were transported back to the place she would now call her home, Lily turned to Labienus and entered his embrace; placing a warm and amorous kiss upon his lips "Thank you, you've given me deliverance from the world that shunned me and I promise I will always remain by your side"
She laid her head on his shoulder knowing nothing more needed to be said, Lily was more than certain Labienus knew her feelings; she knew she didn't have to say she loved him, he most likely knew and if he wanted to hear it he would tell her so.

Pulling then from the embrace of her new mate, Lily took a sincere glance around her new home, it was quite lovely and tasteful; she honestly expected nothing less from a man like her Labienus.
"I am curious" Lily said, as she approached his stone coffin "Will I be sleeping in here with you? Or will I have to sleep in my own coffin?"
She ran a gentle hand across the cool stone and found that the idea of being closed up inside was not all that frightening after all, not if Labienus's arms held her close.

The night was still young however and sleep was the farthest thing on Lily's mind, she wanted to spend the evening reveling in her newfound freedom and who better to do that with that her brand new mate; the man she would stand beside for the rest of eternity.
"Do you want to go out and have some fun?" Lily asked excitedly "There must be something you enjoy in this city for leisure"
She looked down at her exquisitely beautiful white nightgown and blushed "Though I imagine I should change my clothes first?"
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka)

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:52 pm

The former legate and ruler of the underworld wanted to laugh till the world itself ended, so great was his mirth. The woman, his first fledging was something else entirely. The flower of a woman's lips held all the appeal they had when she had been writhing under him, more if that was possible. And the feel of them touching his so suddenly and with such passion was a mixed surprise. No one, not even when mortal blood flowed through his veins had caught Labienus off guard in any manner.Though it was also not without it's charms, this was the one person who had managed to win over his desire after all.

Lily's words however held only satisfaction, the high of a job done well. Another hunt under his belt and the spoils to enjoy. And what spoils they are Labienus thought with a grin that highlighted the lofty planes of his Roman heritage as he watched the woman that was wholly his stride over to his resting place. The sight of Lily's hands running over the smooth marble was enough to start several thoughts of an arousing nature, really it looked like getting any work done would be an uphill battle.

He however only laughed one more in a musical tone as he took in Lily's questions. " I suppose if you want your own coffin I can have one delivered." Labienus added with a tone that suggested absurdity at such a thing as separate coffins. " As for some fun I have an idea or two." He furthered spoke with that musical toned laughter as he watched Lily suggest the changing of clothing. " And I wouldn't worry about your clothes, let them stare in envy at my prize."

Stretching with the ease only the powerful ever know he strode over to Lily with the long legged stride of his height. As he brushed his hands through the woman's hip length hair he noticed the height difference more then ever. It had been something of a joke when Labienus had been still alive, the way he towered over even some of the barbaric peoples he had faced. It had bothered him at one time but he found Lily a sweet thing to look down upon.

"My flower, sweet is her scent, soft is her touch, and yielding is the love she holds for me. My flower, the treasure of a world that knows not her worth." He said with a light and alto tone, the voice of an angel coming from the mouth of a demon born monster. It was a contrast that drove some children of the night insane. Their angelic appearance, the refinement of beauty into the ethereal. Labienus, a soldier since birth it seemed was not bothered in the least by it as he ran his fingers through the silken raven tresses of Lily.Life itself was made of such contrasts, why think death would be otherwise.

" Poetry aside though perhaps it is time I introduced you to the rest of the coven." Even as those words left Labienus' mouth the chambers he now shared with Lily faded away.

The smell and sounds of the moon lit streets of New York became all encompassing. Then the skyline from atop the Bank of America Tower was revealed. This building was the crowning achievement of the double layered facade Labienus maintained. A legitimate front for his Mafia money, a front that was integrated deeply with the financial world. It was the perfect way to launder money obtained by the many illicit activities his Mafia family earned.

And now this empire would have an Empress, a woman now sat beside the Emperor that arose from a soldier. And here the winds played havoc with the suits of the men and women who made up the coven Labienus ruled. These well dressed vampires bowed as the ancient and his prize walked by, a cocky little smile open on the face of their leader.

"Welcome my brother's and sisters to this most auspicious of nights."Labienus spoke out with a loud voice, loud as only a vampire could do. Nothing angelic or musical about his tone, only the raw pride of a hunter come back with spoils." One has been found worthy of the power within my veins. One more now carries the blood of our demonic father, the living legacy of a born liar." Here like earlier tonight the ancient laughed as if he had told the funniest joke in the world.

"You know this is going to mean trouble with Akhraten, you know how much of an asshole he is about the rules." Brutus spoke up, the only one of the coven who could suggest such things openly. " And last time I checked it takes the entire agreement of the council before a Ancient can create a fledging." Brutus finished, his voice thick with the accent of the Saxon, a tongue more ancient then the modern German.

"Akhraten is new to the council and has no vote. Besides he has given himself to the earth." Labienus replied with scorn, though if it was directed to Akhraten or Brutus was hard to say.

"He may be in the earth but the Egyptian bastard is bound to dig himself out one of these days. And the rest of the council is split between your supporters and Akhraten's master or have you forgotten about Agathoclea?"
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 pm

As they appeared upon the rooftop of the bank, Lily stuck close to her mate; she knew he would not allow anyone to lay even one finger on her.
Many stared at her curiously, as if they could sense that even when she'd been human she was far from normal; she was special.
As a vampire, Lily was even more aware now than ever of her psychic abilities; it seemed they had grown even stronger once she had been turned. If she needed to, Lily would defend herself.

Labienus stopped her then in front of them.
"Welcome my brother's and sisters to this most auspicious of nights."Labienus spoke out with a loud voice, loud as only a vampire could do. Nothing angelic or musical about his tone, only the raw pride of a hunter come back with spoils." One has been found worthy of the power within my veins. One more now carries the blood of our demonic father, the living legacy of a born liar." Here like earlier tonight the ancient laughed as if he had told the funniest joke in the world.

Lily scanned the crowd with her pale blue eyes, taking them in and observing their tense body language for any indications that defense may be needed.
Her eyes landed upon a single vampire as he stepped forward to speak to Labienus.
"You know this is going to mean trouble with Akhraten, you know how much of an asshole he is about the rules." Brutus spoke up, the only one of the coven who could suggest such things openly. " And last time I checked it takes the entire agreement of the council before a Ancient can create a fledging." Brutus finished, his voice thick with the accent of the Saxon, a tongue more ancient then the modern German.

For a moment Lily was a bit worried that what she and Labienus had done could have caused big problems, but she looked to Labienus's face and found no fear there; he was as strong and confident as always.
He responded then to the vampire that had just spoken, and to be honest her Labienus certainly did not seem to appreciate what was said.
"Akhraten is new to the council and has no vote. Besides he has given himself to the earth." Labienus replied with scorn, though if it was directed to Akhraten or Brutus was hard to say.

From scanning his mind, Lily learned the vampire with the big mouth was called Brutus and it appeared his mouth wasn't finished yet.
"He may be in the earth but the Egyptian bastard is bound to dig himself out one of these days. And the rest of the council is split between your supporters and Akhraten's master or have you forgotten about Agathoclea?"

Lily touched Labienus's sleeve and gave him a loving and supportive smile, her soft elegant hands caressing his arm; she wanted him to know that she was behind him all the way and she would fight beside him if necessary.
Regardless of what was taking place now, Lily regretted nothing and wanted only to remain by Labienus's side; she had no doubts that he wanted the same with her.
Their circumstances were indeed strange, they had been drawn to each other from the start and now here they were as husband and wife as most in the vampire world would see it as Labienus had claimed her as a mate.
She certainly was not going to argue with that, Labienus was so many things that appealed to her. Strong, courageous, confident intelligent and so, so handsome. Not to mention he certainly lit her inner fire.

Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Agathoclea, one of the few in all of existence that could claim to have defeated Labienus in open battle. The Roman often wondered why he had been spared that day, it seemed to make no sense. Before and after the former legate's defeat the former ruler of Upper Egypt had been dead set against all of Labienus's decisions. But the now Don had learned a considerable number of tricks since that day, and there was Agathoclea's current status to muse upon as well.

The touch of Lily's hand upon his arm distracted him momentarily,for it made him aware of what thoughts ran through his head concerning Lily. And such a smile seemed out of place on a vampire,even one newly turned." Do not worry Lily, Rome was suckled on the milk of the she-wolf." Labienus spoke in tone that was equal parts jest and utter seriousness. Gathering his wits he turned back to his coven.

"Truly Brutus I had half forgotten about our little Pharaoh, Agathoclea is a concern but there are ways of engaging a superior enemy. It is only a matter of out thinking them." Labienus responded to Brutus's words with what could be interpreted as an insane smile. "Or have you forgotten Rome conquered Egypt long ago?"

"Just like Rome Conquered the North eh, somehow I don't think a couple of legions are going to make this army run home crying for momma any time soon." Brutus retorted with a sniggering smile large upon his face, it was a jest upon the fact Labienus had been turned by a Saxon.

Most new to the coven often marvelled at the way Brutus openly disagreed with Labienus with obvious impunity. Though the truth of the matter was Labienus respected and valued the consul Brutus gave. His word held higher value for the Roman then any other single person. If Brutus had been born a Roman the former legate would bet much to the fact Brutus would have been an Emperor.

"Perhaps not but were legions fail a swift unseen dagger may succeed."Labienus replied with a laugh of his own, a play on how his mortal master had met his end.

"And it never hurts to coat the blade in poison either does it graceful Labienus?" Brutus added with cocksure grin upon his Saxon features, the blond hair he wore cropped short barely weaving in the winds atop the skyscraper.

"It does not indeed mighty Brutus." The former legate answered the jest with more laughter." But enough of jests, my plan is to use a very simple fact to our advantage. Our Egyptian friends are both sleeping the deep sleep, and are thus in a weakened state of existence. I propose we simply give them to the flames and be done with it. Once they are gone the council wouldn't dare oppose us."

"It does have it's merits Labienus but also it's risks, but so does everything in this world. I suppose it is are only real course of actions, I call dibs on Akhraten, little shit thinks because he sits on the council he is so high and mighty. Well I am going to show him otherwise. Are you with us boys and girls."Brutus spoke in agreement, yelling out at the end. Soon his battle cry was joined by the rest of the coven in their dark suits, the winds making demonic cries out of their combined yells.

"See told you there was nothing to worry about, The loftiness of your goals determines how high you rise in this world." Labienus said facing his prize, the sweet Lily. Drawing her into a embrace he kissed her with the fevered passion of a drunkard given his drink of choice." How about we celebrate our coming victory back in my chambers Lily?"
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 pm

As Labienus drew her into his arms and captured her lips in passionate frenzy of desire, Lily melted into his embrace and returned his feverish kiss in full; Never before did Lily ever imagine any man being able to make her feel the things Labienus did.
" How about we celebrate our coming victory back in my chambers Lily?"
A sexy smile found it's way to her lips as he spoke, images scanned from his mind filling hers; she knew exactly how he wanted to celebrate and all he wanted to do to her, she certainly was not going to argue with his delicious plans for the night.
“Sounds delectable, my powerful handsome Roman god” Lily purred softly against against his lips, she could even feel stares of envy upon them directed at Labienus. Was she really that desirable?

None of that mattered to her anyhow, she knew that Labienus desired and wanted her; that was all she really needed. Lily could already almost feel Labienus's body climbing ever so gracefully atop her own, ravishing her and claiming her all over again as only he ever would.
Somehow Lily knew that Labienus would have no mercy at all for anyone or any vampire that tried to take her from him; the gods have pity on any fool that tried.
Her hands gently and discreetly caressed his sides seductively, her pale blue eyes glued to his own eyes with the sensual promise that she was his and he was hers; forever.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

One vampire at the very back of the crowd was not pleased at all with the choice of mate that Labienus has taken, for one reason: He had been watching her too.
Mikhail Nicola was a very upset vampire indeed.
Lily Sinclare was indeed very special and very beautiful, she was one of those rare beauties that one had to search the whole world to find and spend another long length of time trying to woo; yet here cocky Labienus was with Lily in his arms in just one night, how was that fair?
It wasn't! However Labienus was their leader and a very powerful vampire to boot, it was unlikely that he could sway Lily from him and live to tell about it; Labienus would probably have his head above his mantle in a matter of hours.
He had to becareful however, both Lily and Labienus were talented telepaths and he could not afford his thoughts to be overheard if he wanted to keep his head upon his neck.

Patience would have to reign supreme for now until the opportunity presented itself for revenge, Mikhail would either claim Lily and hightail it out of reach with her or if he was cornered and marked for death... he would kill her just before he himself was killed too. That would certainly burn Labienus.
Lose his mate either way, to another vampire or to deaths cold grip; what a fitting curve-ball to be thrown at the cocky leader.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lily wrapped her arms around Labieus's neck and winked sensually “Shall we? Oh and this time, I wanna be on top”
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 am

The gods as his witness Labienus swore this woman was unlike any other. It was like the feel of red hot iron, but in a good way. The sweet shock of her lips giving way beneath his, and her hands upon his sides only added to the sensation.

Thoughts of battle had been flowing through his head not a moment earlier. Now Lily in a matter of moments had ruined that. Not that he was complaining, the hunter knew the worth of the prize he had claimed. After all the vampire had lived two thousand years without finding other even remotely like this flower.

The feel of his coven's envy and cool eyed nods of congratulation were enough to drive his desire even higher. Nothing like the stares of an audience to boost one's own ego, not that the Roman needed any help in that department. But then again confidence was part and parcel of what had allowed the Legions to rule nearly unchallenged for so long.

Brutus seeing the melt down his Leader was about to go into made himself scarce, talking with him the coven who were laughing and making ribald suggestions. Something flickered at the edge of his senses, like an unpleasant scent but it was quickly forgotten as Lily suggested a new approach to their 'celebration'.

"As you wish my flower." Labienus murmured, drowning once more into those eyes. Those sky coloured irises, darkened with the promise in them. Always he found himself taken in by surprise by those orbs. He was still staring into them as the roof top was replaced by the chambers he now shared with his newest lover.

The bed with it's silk sheets, kept normally for his mortal pets found a suddenly new use. Labienus bent his lofty frame to capture Lily's lips once more in a kiss, which parted at once,and he found her tongue probing at his lips. He held it for what seemed pleasurable eternity before he let it go. Grabbing hold of her left wrist he pulled Lily back to the bed.

"I believed you said something about wanting to be on top.." Labienus spoke with a husky tone and swift smile before laying down on the silk sheets of the bed."You know it's going to be impossible to get any work done with you around..." He added with a laugh.

The truth of that statement was what would have normally worried the former legate. He had always been cocky but rationally so, his arrogance a tool to push people off their guard. For nothing created an opening like an enraged opponent. For the enraged foe never thought clearly, never kept their guard up. But looking at the form of Lily the Roman thought that worse things could happen, it's not like Labienus was the only capable leader of the coven. Brutus was both loyal and capable, and very powerful in his own right.

Politics should stay out of the bedroom. Labienus chided himself as he drunk in his prize, the flower of his conquest. A single clean battle that won him spoils like no other, but such was the hallmark of Rome in it's glory. Were others took years Rome did in days.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:09 am

In their sarcophagus Lily lay cuddled in Labienus's arms as they slept, it was new to Lily to be so protectively wrapped in the arms of another, let alone that she never imagined having a romantic relationship given how different she was from the rest of the mortal world.
Though amidst all the frenzied passionate love making and giggling as she was playfully chased around the bedchamber, all of Lily's past melted away and was replaced with a brand new future that was filled with being cherished and adored by a passionate and handsome Roman vampire. What girl wouldn't go weak in the knees for that?
It was true that her new future had its downsides and disadvantages, but all of that was miniscule compared to all of the positive things that now changed in her life.

Her elegant and gracefully fingers would gently play with his hair every now and then as she slept, her face burrowing into his chest whenever he would subconsciously pull her closer in his sleep as if he couldn't possibly get her close enough for his comfort.
Lily certainly did not mind it all as she loved how Labienus always wanted her so close, the way he watched her all the time with passionate eyes and the way his lips always sought hers with no concern for the outside world; the only thing that mattered between them in those moments were that they were together and wrapped in each others arms.
Back when she lived at the orphanage Lily was made to feel like she was unable to be loved, that she was a freak and no one would ever want her. Well, it was obvious they never envisioned Lily would end up spending forever in a vampire's arms.
Love was funny that way it seemed, it had a way of finding you just when you really thought it didn't exist, it just had to blissfully prove you wrong.

Lily began to stir softly in her sleep just as the sun was sinking beneath the horizon and the moon was starting to shimmer against the darkening sky.
Her eyes fluttered open slowly and gently like the graceful wings of a butterfly, her pale blue orbs could see everything perfectly despite the pitch darkness that was the inside of the sarcophagus.
“Labienus” Lily said in a soft sing-song type of voice, her lips kissing and nibbling along his neck “It's time to wake up now, come now my love. Another night awaits us”

Lily knew that possibly tonight or the next, there was to be an opera performed on the broadway stage; opera was something Rome had been famous for and she was eager to share that beautiful music with her sexy slumbering man candy.
She had to keep from giggling when that passed through her mind in reference to him, but she couldn't help thinking it; Labienus was among the most delicious looking men and to her he was like the most salivating candy.
Her hands gently caressed his bare chest and sides, taking in each and every inch of his beautiful silken skin with slow sensual strokes of her palms; her fingers teased at the waistband of the silken boxers he'd donned just before they retired for sleep. Get his attention she would, she grinned at this due to the fact that if he'd been pretending to sleep as of yet; he definitely would not ignore this little bout of sensual teasing.

Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:00 am

The night, the first of an eternity spent with his flower, passed by in the finest way it could. The love of Lily expressed in such passion that was hard to fathom for the Ancient, not that he really cared to delve into the hows and whys. A soldier never delved into the hows and whys, there was only the moment and what came next. And the moment when it held Lily was a sweet one for Titus Atius Labienus.

The feel of her skin, the sound of her cries as they fulfilled the physical aspect of love was as a good reason as any for what he had done. True it would mean the death of another ancient, one who had spared his life. But for Labienus his flower was worth it. Agathoclea was a dogmatic fool who thought the vampuric race bound by the code set forth so long ago even the most ancient scion of their race could not boast of being there when the Scroll of Shadows was signed in blood by the council that ruled then.

Shaking such thoughts from his mind though the Roman focused on the object of his desire, his obsession as it were. Their passion slaked, if only for the moment they retired to what was now their sarcophagus, donning only a pair of silken boxers to cover himself. Lifting the nine ton lid aside with the ease of his vampuric strength Labienus gracefully climbed into it,followed closely by Lily. The lid drawn close they were sealed within the shadows of pitch black darkness, though for his senses it was as good as a fully lit room.

The only handicap the Roman dealt with was the proximity of his flower. Roomy the stone coffin might be but it was still an enclosed space. The feel of her body pressed against his made achieving the calm need for sleep almost impossible. The way his hands rested on the inner curve of her thighs, well that might have been of his one doing. Somehow, more likely due to the exhaustion then anything else, Labienus found a way to fall into a light sleep.

The bitter taste of blood upon his lips forced a wry twist upon his features as the legate wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. Exhaustion weighed down his limbs and his voice was hoarse from repeatedly shouting orders. A dirty white cloth was wrapped around his head, stained with blood here and there, his once polished armor dented and stained by battle.

" Hell of a day today Labienus." A silver haired man spoke, short but stockily built with a fierce set to his brow. Clothed in the armor of a Dux or General the figure too bore the stains of battle.

"But we held them back Sir." Labienus replied with a bit of cocky smile quickly replaced by an exhausted sigh as the legate sheathed his sword.

"Indeed the tenth is to be commanded for it's actions today. If your lot hadn't held that western flank we all might have ended up having sore asses." The General laughed briefly before falling into an exhausted sigh as well, the battle had been had fought and won. Nearly seventy percent of their forces lay dead on the field. And of the thirty percent that had lived through the battle many would not live to see the sun rise. "Tell me Labienus what do you want when this is all over?"

"The same thing any soldier wants Sir." Labienus answered with a brief smile of wry amusement.

"To go back home, well home isn't too clear in my mind." The General replied with a far away look. "Tell me Labienus what is this home you have like?"

"It's rolling hills, good horse country. My family owns good wheat fields and olive trees on the hills. Our house is white marble, with tile roofs. I've got a wife and two sons who I haven't seen in two years. The days are warm and the nights cool. I sometimes play the lute from the loft of our barn, gazing out at the wheat fields." The legate spoke with a tone of great longing in his voice, the voice of a man who dreams of home.

"I have a hard time imagining you as a farmer Labienus." The General said with a brief smile, the martial prowess of the legate was well known along with his tactical skills.

"Dirt is a lot easier to get off your hands then blood Sir." Labienus replied as he looked at his hands, which were indeed still blood stained. The intense heat of the day had turned the sanguine liquid brown and it had hardened into a layer of filth.

The General did not reply to that, for it was the truth. The Field Commander had spent the better part of 30 years fighting, with only brief visits home. The Legate was young, new to his command put already he discovered the truth behind the glory of Rome.

The sinking of the sun above the underground palace awoke Labienus from his dream, a memory of the past. Such things were common enough for a vampire of his age. The mortal life becomes blurred but it never goes away, and eternity was a long time to be thinking of a life time worth of happiness,joy,sorrow, and mistakes.

Lily though proved to be a welcome distraction as he felt her lips upon his neck in a playful manner. Basking in the passion such things stirred within him Labienus merely went along with the flow as she began a more direct method of waking him up.

"You are quite the saucy little minx my flower, are you so addicted to my body in such a short time." He finally spoke after a few moments as a certain part of him was rising so to speak. " Really this is quite counter productive to the work schedule." Labienus added with a jesting tone and a laugh.

Shoving aside the lid of their stone coffin with a single hand the ancient slithered out, taking with him the woman who had won her immortality from his veins. Drawing her near he sought out the flower's lips. Labienus after a long few moments let them go. "So what is it you wish to do my fair Lady, the world is oyster. Bull fighting in Madrid, A street race in Tokyo, or the Opera houses of New York."

Rome had been famous for it's opera's, an Empire forged of war and spoils would always love the drama of such things. And Labienus, as a vampire held an appreciation of such things. The cunning of suggesting his favorite thing last on the list was an obvious ply but some formalities had to be observed.

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 pm

As Labienus gracefully slid out of their coffin and scooping her into his arms he did so, her feet gently met the ground and her lips were greeted with those of her mate.
For a few long and wonderful moments of basking in the kiss of her man, his lips left hers and she lovingly wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"So what is it you wish to do my fair Lady, the world is our oyster. Bull fighting in Madrid, A street race in Tokyo, or the Opera houses of New York."

Lily smiled with genuine interest at the mention of the opera "Lets go to the opera house, I heard a famous Italian opera is taking place. I am sure you can translate the Italian for me"
This was bound to be quite a beautiful evening indeed, she was going to an opera among the social elite on the arm of a vampire that for sure would put any GQ model to shame.
"So, is there anything around for me to wear or are you going to pull another stunning gown from thin air again?" Lily asked with a warm affectionate smile "I must say that I fancy the blue of a January sky, it matches my eyes"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Mikhail paced his chambers like a furious jungle cat whose prey just scampered off to safety, he was pondering now how to get Lily to take her eyes off of Labienus long enough to notice that he existed; Then just maybe he could win her away from the charismatic leader, he just needed her genuine attention and interest.
He knew she loved the opera, she listened to it enough during the time he'd been spying on her; it was likely Labienus would take her to the opera tonight, The Fairy Queen by Purcell was opening tonight and the very finest of society would be there. Labienus never missed occasions like that for anything and he'd no doubt want to show off his gorgeous new bride.

It steamed Mikhail that Labienus had mated Lily, he had just originally intended to have fun with the girl and then kill her but then low and behold he had bitten her and made her his mate; bound to his side for all eternity through the most unbreakable of forces out there.
Well, Mikhail Nicola had never accepted defeat in his entire existence, even when he'd been human he never had believed that one could be tied down for eternity by something one could not see.
So the fates could try and strike him down if they like for going against their will, he did not care; Mikhail had been pursuing Lily first and therefore he had more right to her than Labienus did.
Tonight would be simple and fairly safe, he only wanted this night to make Lily notice his existence and then the rest would follow later.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lily stood in front of full length mirror smoothing the long following skirt of the grey blue chiffon, Labienus had surprised her with it only moments ago and she had to say that it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.
It was so elegant, but also subtle and refined; it was perfect for Lily in every way. Her looks, personality and everything else; the gown complemented her perfectly.
She turned as she heard Labienus come back into their chambers after making all the necessary arrangements, she did a slow twirl for him and smiled when she stopped "You like?"

Lily walked to her love with her feet enveloped in matching silk slippers and wrapped her arms around his neck, she kissed his lips gently "Thank you, the dress is absolutely perfect and I know that this is going to be a simply beautiful night. You really do spoil me"
She kissed him once more with a bit more passion and spice before she moved to where the ivory vanity was that had been brought in for her and picked up the matching grey blue silk clutch.
Around her neck was an elegant string of misty grey moonstone and diamond, the look completed with a modest tear drop earrings of the same stones. Lily barely even recognized the elegant beauty in the mirror, perhaps this was what love did to a person; they bloomed to their fullest potential.

Turning back with her clutch in hand, Lily looked over her handsome mate and blushed "And my goodness, look at you... I dare say that I am a very lucky woman. I'll have to beat the other women off my man with a stick"
She winked at him before closing the remaining distance between them and gave him a sincere kiss of love and adoration.
"I love you" Lily murmured softly against his lips "I know I probably don't have to say it aloud, but I want to... because I mean it, I love you"
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:50 am

The feel of her lips upon his, a sensation he had missed with a heartache so strong it had felt like a red hot coal underneath that organ of life. Her blond hair cascaded over his face , the scent of rose petals reminding him what he had missed all those two years fighting for the glory of Rome in the desert.

" I love you Titus more and more every day." She spoke after a few delicious moments, her voice a clear alto that resonated within the ears of the legate." So let us enjoy the time we have together. " She added pulling the Roman officer down onto the cool moss beside the stream.

The wind blew gently over the almost ripe wheat, the golden heads the same colour as her hair. Running his fingers through it Titus Atius Labienus sank with his wife onto the bank. Once more their lips meet in passionate earnest as the legate with a easy haste divested the pair of them of their clothing. Thrown aside was the silk stola, a item even some senator's wives could not boast of having.

For such moments must be seized when one lives by the sword. Titus served the will of Rome but he lived for the moments when he could be with the woman he had sworn eternal love.

"I know I probably don't have to say it aloud, but I want to... because I mean it, I love you"

Her words, well meant as they were awoke a memory within Labienus he had thought long since dead and buried. But the Scion of the underworld did not even flinch, for he had long practice in hiding such things, even during his mortal life the former legate had been a skilled liar.

The fact Lily looked the priceless flower she was in the latest dress he had all but pulled out of thin hair helped. He could bury his reaction in the delight he found in her curves. Labienus merely ran a gentle hand down the side of Lily's face as if agreeing with the fact such things did not need to be said aloud.

"I should be the one that is worried, I think I broke the heart of every man out there. Lily, the flower of a weed covered garden is all mine and beyond their reach." He added with a laugh before straighting the tie on his tuxedo.

The sound of his chamber doors being opened caused Labienus to assume a wry grin, only one person would open that door without knocking. and the former legate didn't need to be physic to know that. Brushing imaginary dust off the tux's lapel he turned to face his second in command, the Saxon named Brutus.

"Looking good Labienus, got places to be do we?" Brutus spoke with a laugh before bowing, abet a shallow and somewhat mocking pose, to Lily." Your Ladyship.."

"Just attending the Fairy Queen by Purcell, you know how the social circle of a Mafia boss is. Wouldn't do to not hang out with the who's who of high society." Labienus replied with his own laugh.

" Ten bucks says you're just trying to get the new girl wet, hardly seems like one needs to go to that much effort when one is named Labienus." Brutus answered with a smirk and tossing of his head." Guess I should get the limo, just remember Paul Castellano is going to be there tonight. We can't have a showdown of the idiot human versus the vampire ancient you got me. Some things are rules for a reason."

With that the rather straightforward Saxon left the room, running some sort of check list aloud to himself. The heavy door closed with a muted bang as Labienus openly scoffed the idea of Paul Castellano being at the Opera. "Ah the infamous Castellano, head of the Castellano family and my arch rival for control of the operations of New York City. And before you ask the man is as human as they come. It would be easy to wipe him off the map if he was just another vampire, but humans you gotta be careful around. Draw too much attention to yourself and you'll have some very unpleasant people breathing down you neck, trust me."

Once more laughing with scorn he held out his right hand to Lily, the woman who had won the one gift he never thought to give another." But enough about such boring topics. I have the most gorgeous woman in the world on my arm and an Opera to get to. " He added with smile that was both genuine and inspired solely by the fact Lily was indeed one of a kind, both in ability and mind.

And though his mortal wife might have won his heart, Lily was the one standing in front of him. His wife had been dead nearly two thousand years, Lily would be there till time itself stopped it seemed. But time flowed ever onwards, more the reason to enjoy how Lily tasted then. The sound of her cries as they fulfilled their love in pure passion was all the motivation he needed to keep the flower by his side.

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Never before had Lily been in a limo before, but here she was climbing into the most sheik and elegant looking limo she'd ever seen in her life with the most handsome man in her opinion that existed; Not to mention she looked like a princess from a fairytale.
The drive to the New York opera house was a pleasant one, it turned out that Lily shared many of the same intellectual interests with Labienus; Music and books, ideals and passions.
William Shakespeare was a large topic with them on the drive, Lily was having a wonderful time discussing her favorite scenes from the plays with her mate; Macbeth, Taming of the Shrew and the ever popular Romeo and Juliet. A midsummer night's dream came up as well, along with the opera by Mozart known as The Magic Flute.
“Do you think perhaps” Lily said, twining her arms through his left as their limo neared the opera house “That I might be able to add a woman's touch to our chambers? Not too much, just a few feminine touches here and there; a little color, fresh flowers maybe?”

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The elegant pair were dropped off by Labienus's chauffeur at the entrance and in they went, Lily was certain that if her heart was still beating it would be quite erratic with excitement right about now.
There were so many elegantly dressed social elites in the lobby, all bedecked in finery and glittering with their sparkling jewels.
“I'm excited” Lily murmured to her mate with a genuine smile “I do love the opera so much, I've never been at actually attend one. Thank you for bringing me here, I really am so happy”
Lily noticed then out of the corner of her eye a certain vampire that had been on the roof that night she was introduced to Labienus's coven, he was staring at them now intensely; obviously unaware that Lily had spotted him.
'Labienus' Lily spoke mentally 'It appears a member of your coven is stalking us, I do not know his name; his over in the far corner with his eyes glued to us. I sense something off him, not quite sure what it is but he doesn't seem happy. His emotions are a bit unstable'
To make sure Labienus knew whom she was talking about, she sent him a mental picture of the coven member watching them, well mostly watching her; which was quite disconcerting.

Though it seemed that before either of them could make anything of it, he approached them with a cool and confident stride as if nothing at all was amiss.
“Labienus Sir, good evening... Good evening my lady... Miss Lily” Mikhail said, his golden hazel eyes drinking her in as if she was the sweetest wine; unfortunately a sweet delicacy that belonged to another vampire in the most sacred of ways. How irritating.
“Attendind The Fairy Queen?” Mikhail inquired innocently “One of Purcell's finest work I hear, quite enjoyable music”
“I am sure” Lily replied, her pale blue eyes suspicious and her voice cool with mild disinterest; disinterest with the speaker anyway.
The vampire was about to pursue conversation with the pair when a far more sophisticated male approached them and stole his spotlight quite efficiently.
The man gave Labienus a cooled look before extending a hand of introduction to Lily “Paul Castellano, and you my dear are positively the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. What are you doing here with Titus Labienus? Hmm?”

Lily gave him a chilly look and shook his hand with cool sophistication “I am his wife, Lily Labienus, it is pleasure to meet the infamous Paul Castellano. Helps to have a face paired with the knowledge of the thorn in my husband's side”
Afterwhich Lily noticed the doors to the boxes opening up “I do believe it is time to go in, Darling. Enough with the riff raff, we have an opera to attend”
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Labienus, along with perhaps Castellano, had a sudden urge to groan aloud, Lily, perhaps unknowingly, had broken one of the core tenants of La Cosa Nostra. It was one thing to greet each other publicly, the officials knew of the business rivalry between them but her use of the word infamous and thorn in the side were nearly as good as a confession.

One did not drag family business out into the public, the Roman had a image to maintain after all. So it was with relief Labienus left with Lily towards the box seats. The presence of Mikhail did not bother him unduly, the man had always been somewhat unhinged, a trait the Roman attributed to his Slavic blood, not exactly the most stable group of people. Though his rather blatant staring at Lily was something of concern.

Still more important concepts were waiting to be dealt with, the veiled insult of Paul Castellano was uppermost in the Roman's mind. Walking up the stairs to the box seats and more importantly their box seat Labienus tried to decide on a course of action. He was willing to forgive Lily her slip, she after all was young even by human standards and did not have the experience of subtly her new life would require. Still sometimes the straightforward course was the best, Lily would have to learn quickly and correctly the first time. The underworld did not forgive mistakes easily, vampire or otherwise.

As the lights dimmed and they took their seats Labienus decided now was the time to begin the education his flower would need to survive and thrive in the world she now found herself in.

Lily, don't ever do that again. You nearly caused a war between us and the Castellano family. Paul Castellano is a very proud man, and rightfully so, he is half the age I claim to be and already controls the second most powerful crime family on the East Coast. He lectured his flower mentally, these were words the rest of the social elite did not need to hear. La Cosa Nostra survives only because of the code and Omerta. You do not drag out family business in public like that, do it again and I will be forced to punish you. for there are rules concerning exactly what you did. Be thankful Paul saw fit to simply take your insult. I will not destroy the lie I live behind, killing two ancients is one thing. But fighting a mob war because you couldn't keep your mouth shut is a whole other thing.

It was harsh, but some things needed saying. And despite the attraction he felt for Lily the Roman was far more attached to easy life this century offered. He enjoyed the limitless wealth and the power he wielded both legitimately as one of the world's top bankers and the control of the criminal underworld he all but ruled single-handedly. He could have Lily and his power but Lily had things she need to know first.

And as the show started Labienus saw fit to add more to his lecture, lest the nature of what she had become consume Lily. Being a vampire does not give you Carte Blanche to act as you please, we live in the shadows. As long as we stay there the powers that be tolerate our existence. Do not think for a moment you can set the sky aflame and not have anyone disagree with it. Now let us enjoy the show.

Labienus did just that, shutting himself off mentally and focusing solely on the pleasure he found in Opera. This rendition of the Fairy Queen was particularly good, though he as always found the way the Romans modern descendants had twisted Latin into the language of Italian amusing.

Even with his refusal to think the problems that had arose in such a short time kept hammering at him. The way Mikhail had looked at his flower, the way Lily had behaved towards Castellano, the harsh lecture he had been forced to give. At least it helped the rather clouded frame of mind he'd been in clear, the desire and lust replaced by the cold logic that had seen Titus Atius Labienus raise to the heights he found himself now.

" Where did this core of steel come from." His wife asked as they lay side by side, her head upon the legate's chest. The stars shone down as the full moon bathed everything in a gentle silver light. The wind off the stream's surface played a soothing melody as the legate though best how to answer his love's question.

"For the glory of Rome." Labienus finally answered with a mocking salute from his position laid down upon the cool moss.

"For the glory of Rome." The blonde haired beauty echoed with a gentle laughter. "Where is the boy that won my heart through tune and verse, the man that played like Phoebus himself."

Titus did not know how to answer that one, the legate often wondered himself were the citharoedus he wanted to be had went. Rome had called and Titus had answered.

The memories of mortal life never truly die, even if they came at truly bad times.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 am

Be careful when the drinks are free (Lamenting_Quill and Hisoka) - Page 2 Lily_s11
{Lily}

Though his scolding was harsh and maybe a little cold, Lily did understand why he was upset and what could have happened should things have gone awry.
'I am sorry, Labienus, I acted childishly and I understand that now. I do not know what came over me when he approached us' Lily spoke to her mate telepathically 'I promise to be more careful in the future, do you forgive me?'
She reached for his hand and grasped it gently with love, one thing she never wanted was for her beloved liberator and mate to be displeased with her.

It still strange to Lily that she loved Labienus as she did, given the time she'd known him and all that had occurred prior to them becoming mated; though now none of that seemed to matter anymore; All that mattered was that they were together and somehow she knew he felt that way about her too. Nothing would come between them, not so long as Labienus walked the earth in all of his undead glory.

"I'm surprised you let Titus's new wife get away with that the way you did"

"Well, dear sister, I could do little else when faced with such a beauty... there certainly is something very special about her" Paul spoke softly, his eyes upon the performance he watched from his private box "It's not just her incredible beauty either, though that is quite a spectacular thing to look upon; I am not surprised Titus married her, she is a rare flower"

Cassandra laughed softly "Oh my silly brother, how you pine for beauties you just met I will never know"
Paul turned to glare at his sister "So you do not have eyes for Titus Labienus? You barely know him, yet you swoon after him every chance you get"
Cassandra pouted her red lips at her brother "Thats hardly fair, but I suppose you have a point. So what do you intend to do?"

Paul rubbed him chin thoughtfully at his sister's question "Perhaps you can help me sister, to break them up and then I can deliver a sting to Titus he'll never forget"
"And that is?" Cassandra asked, intrigued.
"I'll marry Lily" Paul replied with a dark smile, sometimes he marveled at his own genius "He won't know what we've done until it's too late and Lily is mine"
"What will stop her from leaving you?" Cassandra asked "I am guessing she will not be just a passing fancy like the other girls you get with"
Paul shook his head, "Any man should be honored to have a beauty like Lily on their arm and once I have her, there is no way I will ever give her a divorce. No running back to my competition"

Cassandra chuckled "Funny how Titus is now both your business competition and your competition in love"
Paul waved it off "Not for long"

As the curtain drew closed on the final performance of the opera, Lily stood with everyone else and applauded joyfully.
"Thats was so beautiful!" Lily exclaimed happily as she turned to look at her mate "I am so happy I got to see it"
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm

The play was over, for which Labienus was grateful. The sounds of the audiences' applause echoed loudly as the actors and actresses took their last bows before exiting the stage. The sights of the finely dressed men and women were crushingly normal, another fact for which the vampire was grateful. And the icing on the cake was he did not see any of Castellano's men, wise guys and made men always stuck out.

It seemed Castellano had truly decided to shrug off the insult Lily had thrown at him with such casual indifference. The gauntlet lay on the floor still and that was perhaps the only thing truly worrying him. Labienus suffered under no delusions that it would remain that way. Castellano was a man whose pride was just barely outstripped by his cunning and as such the Roman knew something was in the works. A man like Castellano would never be satisfied with letting something drop just like that.

But the mortal methods of finding out information wouldn't work against his Mafia rival. Castellano knew all the tricks in that book and to resort to the immortal methods was in effect to shout his true nature from the rooftops.

"Thats was so beautiful!" Lily exclaimed happily as she turned to look at her mate "I am so happy I got to see it"

The words of his flower snapped him from the train of thought Labienus had been equal parts working and suffering under. The joy and pleasure on her face really was something else, it looked out of place on a vampire. Though he could not deny the way it lit the natural beauty Lily had.

Not nearly as beautiful as you. He answered mentally before drawing his flower into a light embrace then kissing her lips with a gentle force that lasted for a few pleasurable moments. Breaking off he smiled a fang bearing grin, nobody could see them after all. I am sorry for earlier but these are things you must know Lily, you can't just act like a human any more. Your every action and thought must be controlled and thought over. Never and I mean never follow a whim without thinking it over thoroughly.

Then there was no reason to stay in the box seat and so taking Lily's hand he walked to the stairs and down them. Passing by other finely dressed social elites he made small talk and farewells with the ease of two thousand years practice. The Noblesse oblige of life was one he was deeply familiar with, he had been born a Roman noble after all.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs Labienus strolled towards the exit, were limos in their multitude sat awaiting the arrivals of the lords and ladies of New York City. You could tell the underworld from the normal, the normal having a mere driving standing beside them. The underworld, Mafia and otherwise, held men in dark designer suits with tell a tale bulges underneath their suit jackets surrounding their various limos. These enforcers eyed each other with distrust, the underworld was where one made sure to pay for a funeral before joining.

Labienus was no different in this regard, though his enforcers wore weapons more as a deception then actual need. For vampires do not wage war with mortals unless no other option is available. The Roman was a bit different in this regard, having forged a rep as iron fisted ruler of the Mafia and Vampire underworld. But he limited himself to mortal methods of fighting when battling the other families came to be needed. Only in the true shadows did he fight with the lion's share of his ablity.

Getting into the back of the limo with Lily who was closely followed by Brutus and the enforcer detail he brought with him Labienus laid against the luxurious seat, inhaling deeply. Brutus for his part flashed a amused grin at Lily from his position at the front seat facing the newly mated pair.

"You got balls lady to hurl insults at Castellano like that." Brutus added with a laugh as the other enforcers quietly chuckled. "Labienus if we end up fighting Castellano because your lady couldn't keep her mouth shut I vote we use her as the battering ram."

"It won't come to that Castellano is many things but stupid is not one of them." Labienus responded with a tired air, already foreseeing any number of outcomes. Anything was possible after all when a man's pride was at stake." Besides he knows I have twice the men and three times the influence he does."

"Where legions fail, a hidden dagger will succeed." Brutus said quoting his leader.

"Maybe but in the department of hidden weapons I think I've got him beat as well."Labienus answered with a wry grin of his own.

"Perhaps but never underestimate the enemy." Brutus replied with none of his trademark humour, a seriousness that seemed unsuited to his happy looking face.

Last edited by Hisoka on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

“You're so mean, Brutus” Lily pouted teasingly before she leaned into her mate, wrapping her arms around his waist “Labienus, the night is still so young. The moon is full and the evening is so pleasant, lets go walk along; lets go walk along the coast, yes?”
This night had been so beautiful all because of her sexy handsome mate and she was not at all ready for it to end yet, especially not when that Castellano had almost ruined it.
Being in Labienus's arms was more addicting than any drug or sweet, of that Lily was certain. She wanted to spend more time on his arm beneath the sparkling stars, perhaps they'd even make love on the moonlit beach.

Lily blushed as she thought about all the times they'd been intimate, it was pure heaven when he touched her and she knew that Labienus alone was the only man meant to have her in any way.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“There they are” Cassandra said, looking over at her brother where they stood hidden in the shadows of a pillar “You may want to catch them before they leave”
Paul nodded and motioned for his sister to follow him over the happy couple, he noticed their bodyguard watching him like hawks and smirked. Soon, he would steal their boss's most cherished possession and no one would see it coming.
“Titus... Lily... The show was wonderful, was it not?” Paul spoke as he came closer to Labienus and Lily.
“Yes...” Lily replied apprehensively, watching Paul Castellano warily “It was quite lovely”
“Not as lovely as you” Paul chuckled “I do believe we got off on the wrong start, I like your fire; Your husband is a lucky man”
Lily cautiously nodded and edged a bit closer to Labienus, she also watched Paul's sister; she watched Labienus like a cat in heat.
“We really should be going” Lily said, trying to excuse them from the Castellano siblings.
“The night is young, perhaps I could take you for a walk with your husband's permission and we could talk? I am sure Labienus could entertain my sister for me for a bit”

Lily wanted to laugh hysterically, there was no way Labienus would leave this man alone with her; he was far too possessive of her, Paul had to know that.
“Oh yes, Titus we should talk. We haven't in quite awhile and I am sure Paul can smooth things over with Lily, they will be friends in no time” Cassandra replied with a flirty smile.
'Something is amiss here' Lily spoke in Labienus's mind 'They are being so friendly, it's giving me a tooth ache'
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:04 am

Labienus was like his flower and newest prize tempted laugh though not in amusement, no his laughter was more of the sardonic scorn then anything else. Paul Castellano as he came up with his trashy sister had the gall to use his first name like they were the best of friends instead of bitter rivals fighting for control of the city they both carved their fortunes out of.

Briefly turning his head sideways to make sure Brutus and his enforcer detail were within believable range the Roman took in what was ruining a pleasant end to a not so pleasant evening. Giving into the urge to laugh with scorn the vampire ran a quick flick of his tongue over his lips, a gesture which normally one associated with wetting one's lips. Though either by accident or design it also revealed the fangs that were undeniable proof of the change wrought to his very body.

"Titus.....rather informal of you Castellano. I can't ever recall ever being on a first name basis with you, a rather poor showing of manners. Your mother must have been a poor teacher." Labienus replied to the mob boss's request to take his wife for a walk with a tone that took amusement in Paul's reaction. One did not in Italian society ever insult a other man's mother, it was akin to slapping a man across the face.

" Now how about you take your leave of us Castellano...unless you think you can take what your asking for." The Vampire added with another scorn laden laugh that was visibly testing the limits of the head of the Castellano family with the classic metaphor.

Even as the words left Labienus's mouth the most loyal of his enforcers had shortened the distance between himself and Paul. An Uzi machine pistol clenched tightly in his right hand Brutus was quite the sight, being both taller then Paul by a good foot and a half alongside weighing most likely twice what the slender yet lofty Paul did.

"You heard the boss Castellano get going." Brutus chimed in effortlessly picking the Mafia boss with his free left hand. Laying the cold tip of the Uzi's barrel against Paul's right temple he added a fang filled smile to his rather light hearted threat. Then without a warning as effortlessly as he had picked up Paul the enforcer captain hurled him nearly fifteen feet were he landed in dew soaked grass. The crack of a broken bone could be heard even from were Labienus stood with Lily, which judging from the way Paul favoured his right arm left no doubt to which bone broke.

" And Cassandra next time I see you or your Brother anywhere near Lily I'll do a lot worse then ruin his suit and break an arm. Now get going before I consider this a next time." Labienus spoke with a serious tone that broke no argument, layering the last of his words with the charisma inherent to all of vampire kind. Dazed by the sheer power of it alongside her weak mind Cassandra did just that, even hauling her injured brother away.

" Great war with the Castellano family, we should of just killed them here and now." Brutus spoke up as soon as the two siblings were well out of mortal ear shot. Holstering his Uzi within the confines of his black designer sport jacket the enforcer captain adopted a heavy sigh.

"Killing them here and now would have made us suspects in the murder investigation. We don't need that kind of attention Brutus, but I agree they need to be solved. After all never put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Send Michael after them, he's always been good at discreet." Labienus replied to his most loyal of followers sigh and peevish words, for despite the tone only wisdom did Brutus speak. Though the Roman always did find the Saxon mindset of taking the most straightforward path wanting.

"Sure thing, try not to start another War while I'm gone Labienus." Brutus said by way of answer as he left, leaving only the enforcers to look after the ancient.

"Oh I've got better things to do then fight pointless battles." The Roman said looking at Lily with a cocksure grin that spoke volumes about what he found better then battle. " Now where were we before that prick and whore decided to crash the party."
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2