FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. }

Go down

Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. } Empty Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. }

Post by Little Supernova Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Alrighty. Here we go!

I have a more sound plot in mind besides what you read to get you interested in doing this.

They've been around for centuries, lurking in the shadows of the world. They are a brotherhood, a guild, known as The Family. Only blood can get you in. They are the ones you hear about on TV. A bank is robbed one night, a bank run by The Family, and by the time the police got there...well... let's just say it wasn't a pretty picture. Everyone in the underground knew to respect The Family. They knew the assassins were far more than human. No one had eyes that yellow or that blue. Word had spread recently that The Family was under attack by some other organization and that the demons were losing and quickly. They were beginning to recruit outside of the bloodline.

That is where you come in. You were run into by someone a few months back and ever since then, you've noticed your changing. That someone was a Family member. The person had been watching you for awhile and he picked when you were to be injected with Family blood in order to infect your body and turn you into one of them. You feel stronger and more alert about things. The sunlight becomes brighter and brighter and you notice your eyes fading to a different colour, brightening each time the colour changes. The change would have taken longer but since your mother died and your stress level rose, the change was brought on quicker in you. Unable to wait any longer, they kidnap you after your mother's funeral, two days after to be precise. You awake underground with one of their operatives staring you in the face and you're so captivated by bright coloured eyes that you hardly notice the horns on her head.

~~

Then we'd start the story. I just need to find a good image for my character and I'll post up a small profile.
Little Supernova
Little Supernova
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. } Empty Re: Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. }

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Sounds fine. My initial idea is for my guy to be a successful but perpetually irresponsible gambler. Would give him good reason to mix with shady characters and know some basics about the situation but not too much.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. } Empty Re: Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. }

Post by Little Supernova Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Huzzah! Image found!
Changing her eye colour from gold to green.

Welcome to the Family { Nova & Elric V. } 02ce1510
NAME ; Flynn aka Tech
AGE ; Unknown - Seems to be around 23 or 24
RACE ; Demon
ROLE ; Keeps The Family's technology up to date / your characters "teacher"

PERSONALITY ; All depends on her mood. At times she can be lovely and nice while other times she can be completely cryptic and downright creepy.

Well, there she is.
Little Supernova
Little Supernova
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Known as: Felix Garrett
Brief Bio: Felix, as he is now known, is the scion of a now fairly successful weapons manufacture. His father, Gerald Keltry was a successful mechanical engineer, who retired and bought a small company for high grade weapons. After a few of his own improvements, it sells to national level marksman and rifle enthusiasts. However, his irresponsibility has had him all but disowned.

His cousin on his mother's, Ivan Essev has successfully turned an electronics shop into a low level black market run by the Russian Mob. They get together with some other low level criminals and play a monthly high stakes game. Despite winning, and occasionally staked in much higher card games by the Russian Mafia, Felix has been unable to spend his sometimes substantial winnings responsibly.

I have more, but I am too lazy to type write now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down