FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycans and soul mates, oh my!

Go down

Lycans and soul mates, oh my! Empty Lycans and soul mates, oh my!

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 pm

To say they were fucked was the understatement of the century…

“You just had to do it, didn’t you?! Couldn’t leave it alone, could you?!” Yarune snarled as he turned upon his sister, wearing the most guilty of expressions “I told you to stay away from the Tarvin Forest, but did you listen? No! I just cannot understand you and you common sense skills sometimes, Lily!”
“I’m sorry, Yarune!” gushed the sorrowful Lily “I couldn’t just stand idly by while innocent people were being executed for crimes they did not commit, you always told me to stand up for what I know is right! Please Yarune, I didn’t know this would happen!”
With a frustrated growl, Yarune turned from his sister and peered around the boulder behind which their were currently hiding, the Lycan soldiers were still prowling the terrain as they searched for Lily, oh why did he have to have a younger sister what such a big heart that often got her into such terrible trouble.
He glanced back at the quivering seventeen year old behind him, her slender but elegant arms wrapped vulnerably around her graceful knees, her head bent low causing her long auburn to cover her fair as moonlight face in cascading loose curls, her body shook with tears, with guilt for placing Yarune in danger.
“It’s going to be alright” Yarune murmured softly to his sister, wishing there was time to comfort her properly, she was such a sweet and tender thing “We are going to get out of this alive”
Lily looked up and nodded fervently, wiping away her tears and smiling bravely for her brother, he always made her feel so strong, she would not crumple into tiny pieces when he was counting on her to be brave “Yes, we will”
She gazed down at the forest floor with guilt as her brother looked away, none of this would be happening now if she had just minded her own business and left the Lycan empire to do as they wished… but how could she… It was just so wrong… What they intended to do…. So wrong….
“What you did….”Yarune spoke up softly, almost reluctantly “Sneaking into the palace like that and freeing those healers… I certainly could have never summoned the courage to do what you did… I…”
Before he could finish what he was trying to say, a fierce claw swiped him upside the head, knocking him to the ground and rendering him unconscious, Lily stared up in fear where she sat at the Lycan looming over her in his predator form, his cruel black eyes taking her in, recognizing her as their quarry.
When he turned his head to grunt and snarl to the other Lycan soldiers accompanying him, Lily’s frantic gaze slid to her unconscious brother, he was so still, she wanted so much to move to him and check for life signs, but she knew if she made one single move, she was dead as a duck being plucked for dinner.
“Yarune?” Lily murmured softly, fearfully, praying her brother could hear her “Yarune, wake up, I am scared…”
The Lycan whom had knocked Yarune unconscious turned to Lily with a great snarling roar as she attempted to speak to her brother, causing a startled cry to erupt from the girl, they were going to kill her know, she just knew it.
The Lycan growled in her face before lifting a huge massive paw and swiping her hard across her head as he’d down to Yarune, after that, all Lily knew was blackness…

The air was damp and smelled lightly of wet fur, she immediately knew where she was, she was back in the Lycan palace, behind the thundering falls within Tavin Forest.
What she did not hear however was the dripping noise commonly heard in the dungeons far below, she opened her eyelids slowly, relgbuctantly gazing around at her, the chamber was made of coarse stone with plush bear furs dotting the floor here and there for comfort, a fireplace seemed to have been carved in the stone at the far end of the room, fire licked merrily at the logs placed there.
“I’m in so much trouble” Lily murmured as she sat up on the lush pallet of animal furs upon which she lay, her clothes were gone, leaving her bare bodied beneath the plush bear fur blanket covering her, it appeared her clothes were no where in the room.
“Good, you have awakened”
Lily turned startled eyes to the rooms crude wooden door to see that a tall woman had entered, most definitely lower class Lycan, a servant, she walked calmly towards Lily and knelt down in front of the girl “The master has been waiting eagerly for you to awaken”
The servant smiled at Lily as she saw the sheer fear upon the young human female’s face “Do not be afraid, you are not going to be harmed. The master is of course upset that you set those poor excuses for healers free, but he has gained something much better from what you doing what you did”
“I do not understand” Lily murmured softly, confused.
“It’s simple, my dear. You left your scent down there in that dungeon when you rescued the healers… the master recognized it immediately… as that of his mate…”

(The available role is the Alpha Lycan)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down