FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction?

+3
Kalon Ordona II
Dax
Xarel1375
7 posters

Go down

An Introduction? Empty An Introduction?

Post by Xarel1375 Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm

"Hello."

That's the only thing the group hears as they walk into the black room. In the center of the room is a black table with a simple light fixture lit above it. Under the light is a young man, appearing to be no older than eighteen. He was dressed in a black suit with a black tie while his green eyes hid behind the silver aviator sunglasses he was wearing. He quietly pushed his long blonde hair out of his face as he indicated several chairs for the group . "Sit down please," he said as a deck of cards appeared in his hands. From where, no one knew, but the young man did. The group took their seats calmly as he shuffled and played with his cards. After a while of doing this, the cards disappear into thin air as the young man leans against the table, resting his arms on to the cold metal surface.

"Sorry about the wait. That was a simple card trick I have been wanting to try. Anyways, I've been hearing about this place you guys have been talking about.. What was it again?" he asked to no one in particular as he put a hand on his chin. The group waited a while before one of them cleared her throat. "The Footsteps of Ghosts is what it's called," the young lady said as she blankly stared at the man before her. "I see," said the young man as he started tapping his fingers against the table. "And you guys think that I'll excell there? I mean, this is a place for people like me, right?" The group each nodded their heads as the lady smiled. "Would you like to join, Mr. Xarel?" she asked after a brief moment. Xarel simply looked straight at her for a little bit until he smiled a wide grin.

"Of course."

With that, Xarel disappeared in thin air. As the group looked on, the lady took out the papers she wanted him to sign, only to see his signature already on them. With a simple grin, she got up and left, the group following her out of the room.

Did you like my introduction? I hope so. Anyways, the name's Xarel. I am eighteen years old, and I love to RP and write. Many of my friends told me about this place, so I thought I would join.

So, what's up?
Xarel1375
Xarel1375
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

An Introduction? Empty Re: An Introduction?

Post by Dax Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 pm

That... was pretty bada$$. Cool

So, welcome and bienvenue to FoG! We are pleased to have you! I am most certain that we are flattered that some of your friends pointed you to our direction. Are they themeselves members here or did they simply know of this blip of reality, where imagination runs loose and the land where you do not know what lurks behind every shadow and behind every veil of mist that its inhabitants call FoG?

So, without further ado, the FAQ here will answer any questions you have and here is the In Character page to get started in your adventures!

If you have anything you would like to discuss or ask help that the FAQ cannot answer, simply PM the Staff, me or any member you can get your hands on!

Enjoy the surreality of FoG!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome, Xarel. Coolio
I think you'll fit in here most splendidly. cheers

Great introduction. Wink
Please feel free to explore the place, and if you have any questions, of course, feel free to ask away. We'll all rush to answer, I may predict with utter confidence.

Do tell us more about yourself. Already impressed with your descriptive skills, I'm sure we'd all like to get to know you better. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Greetings, ! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

An Introduction? Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Nice introduction. Welcome to the club!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 pm

C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

I shall refrain from mentioning that which has been mentioned three times to count already.

Rather, I will reflect that Dax and Bird of Hermes have linked you to anything you could need, and some things I'm sure you don't need Razz.

So cmon already, let's see you in the chat room. And I take it you like Final Fantasy, or at least FF X anyway. Auron was pretty bad-ass. Take off with a running start and ascend into our roleplaying fields.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 pm

*glances at the signed papers* O.O Wow...how did he do that?

Well, now that you've signed your soul over to us...erm...I mean...now that you've agreed to serve...GAH! Forget it! Welcome to FOG, Xarel! Let me just say that that was one of the most creative intro posts I've ever seen here. You're obviously a very literate writer with great descriptive skills, so I have no doubt you'll fit in splendidly here. Yeah, we're all a little crazy (or a lot crazy), but I think it's way more fun that way. So get into some role-plays, check out the chat room, and whatever you do, keep a close watch on your soul. Mwuhahahahaha...

Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:18 am

I personally would have disappeared with EXPLOSIONS in the background, but that's just me.

Welcome to Crazy Town! I'm the 'a lot crazy' that Silvan mentioned, and will most likely drive you to insanity if you talk to me too long Razz

Anyways, enjoy yourself and have fun. We'll all do our best to make you feel welcome, with the occasional soul nibbling and QUAKER SMASHING, but yeah, it's what we do.

Welcome to FoG Xarel!

Yours Truly
Quakernuts
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xarel1375 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

I just want to thank all of you for the welcome and compliments. It is very nice to hear such things, especially for me.
Xarel1375
Xarel1375
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!

Here you'll literally lose your soul, either by misplacing it or because the corporation will take it. Alas I guess I'm not supposed to mention that. Might be why I'm just a lowly clerk...that knows everything. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, that's a cool intro and I agree with Silvan, it's one of the more creative ones I've seen. Considering I read and reply to all intro threads since I joined in late March I'd know. At least for those months. Smile

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down