FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☙ Family Reunions ❧

3 posters

Go down

☙ Family Reunions ❧ Empty ☙ Family Reunions ❧

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Alright, it's probably a bit early to post this, but I figured I might as well put it up now.

August is family reunion month for my husband's side of the family and I will be absent on the 6th, 7th, and 8th of August. We're having the reunions within the same state that we live in, so we should be home before and after each of them but I do not know when and if I'll be able to get online during these dates(they're in the afternoons, but most of the time run for about 4 hours each Sleep ).

Again, this is a bit early, so I'll post another individual notice to my partners before I leave, but I hope to only be semi-inactive. Being with large groups of family I barely know, for the length of time these usually run for, wears me out, so, it's a cautious warning about my posting ability on these days.

TotE ❦

Back to top Go down

☙ Family Reunions ❧ Empty Re: ☙ Family Reunions ❧

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Family reunions are fun! ^^ Have a god time! Very Happy
...in 6 days. Aww
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Lucky! -has always wanted to go to a family reunion, but, sadly, her family doesn't do that sort of thing-

Hope you have a great time~.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Alright, 2 down, 1 to go. -_- Feels kinda dumb that I made this topic now, because I'm still HERE every day, just missing a few hours. But whatever, I thought it was noteworthy at the time because I never leave the house, lol.

Thought about running uptown to Wal-Mart this next week, but then changed my mind; it'd no doubt result in another useless topic. "Hey, gaiz! Imma gonna be gone for 2 hours! Will you miss me???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

YES WE"LL MIS YOU! DON"T GO! STAY CONFINED TO YOUR HOUSE!

Hehe

Well its fun to know that something you were not looking forward to turned out to be bearable and perhaps even fun.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down