FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less.

+10
Chainlinc3
Artorius
IConsumedMyWings
MoiraofWords
Harper
Dax
Eternity
Bird of Hermes
Kalon Ordona II
Sunwolf007
14 posters

Go down

Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less. Empty Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less.

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Yeah I have no idea how good this random game is going to work but its just something I thought of randomly. In all of FoG there is no topic that I know of to plug your RPs so I kinda thought of a game. Here are the rules:

1. The plug for the RP must be three sentences and have a link.
2. The RP should be accepting RPers at the time of the post.
3. Can be an interest check for an RP or an OOC topic.
4. You can plug an RP for Casual, Advanced, One on One, or Caligo.

Well, that's all I could think of as of right now. Might as well start.

The Titans are gathering mythological beasts together for an unknown reason and the only line of defense for Humanity is you. They have hundreds of years of combat experience and the only thing you have is you are descended from a Greek Olympian. Are you a Demigod?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less. Empty Re: Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less.

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm thinking this isn't really a Forum Game. We might want an OOC mod to move this to a different section. Smile I'd suggest Writing and Role-Playing In General.

Good topic, though. Are RP's outside of FOG allowed? This might be a good place to mention those as well. ^^ (Awesome use of the full 3 lines, by the way, Sunwolf! xD)

Here're mine. ^^

Sephiris: The Price of Peace (on FOG; a fair bit into the story) ((OOC)) (Always accepting.)
After four centuries of uneasy peace, a great power has awoken somewhere in Telmar. Religious zealots, seekers of Power, and the true Chosen, all compete to find it first. But what started as a race for glory has turned to a fight for survival. There is a price for peace.

Errands of Mandor: Dragons Rising (on Gaia; still in the beginning) ((OOC)) (Always accepting.)
There are rumors of dragons awakening far to the east of the expansive kingdom of Mandor. The Knights of Mandor are summoned to investigate. Join the royal Errand of Dragons Rising and quest to the far reaches of an empire to discover the truth, for good or ill.

Tales of Inari: Requiem Va'or (on Gaia; very far into the story) ((OOC)) (Always accepting.)
Va'or. The King is Dead. Two evil barons have taken over, deceiving the gullible people and ushering in a time of... prosperity? What the people don't know will soon come back and haunt the barons. But unknown to all is a worse threat on the horizon. Va'or is doomed.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less. Empty Re: Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less.

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Topic moved.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah I would say we could use other sites as long as you follow the rules. Great plugs Kalon!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 pm

PinCushion [OOC]: Casual RP
In the future America is broken between self-owned thug cities and government cities. When the Gun Masters become corrupt and the government overpowering, it is up to independents and self-owned civilizations to fight. The war is beginning between the gangs willing to step up, and the new, technically advanced Gun Masters; are you up to the challenge?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

It is 2015 and the world in choas; the governments have lost their leaders and are being replaced by... you! Young and bold new blood is being put in charge, giving countries the possibilities in forging the world in a completley new light. Get Behind Sealed Doors and see if you have what it takes to lead your country to untold greatness.

Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

The Muses Guild is a swirl of intrigue and power struggles. These men and women write their own destinies and struggle to rule the others, but their leader Dreydus wants them all under his thumb. Lines are drawn, those who desire to make the world theirs, and those who wish to preserve the Guild.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Cocaine on a Sunday Morning: Advanced OOC

In Paramore city, and in fact, the rest of the world, Superhuman abilities are not uncommon: and with said abilities comes the war of Good aligned versus Evil aligned, or rather, Superheros vs Supervillains. But within Paramore city, a globally changing event has occurred. The city is pushed to the brim of war, and it just as well may go up in flames; you choose whether it is worth saving order or falling to anarchy.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IConsumedMyWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Defying God (Working Title) is a fantasy/steampunk world with a massive magic system (32 individual combinations, 10 "special" combinations, total of 42 possibilities that players can fine tune and make their own magics into). The storyline is a subversion that Gods are good, as the Gods want to destroy the world, and the Demons want to save it (to devour it later). Stuck in a lose-lose situation, what do you do?
IConsumedMyWings
IConsumedMyWings
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 am

The Mirror: OOC (Players wanted!) (Accepting)

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3470-the-mirror-ooc-accepting

When corruption, progress, and ambition combine with magic, tension, and war, is there any hope for peace? When the world is at war, and a throne is missing its king, what will bring order to chaos? Rumors of a mysterious artifact have been swirling throughout Evantia; it is rumored Mercury's Mirror can end this chaos.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh what the hell.

Welcome to the Hyperion, a vessel cursed to be eternally wracked by wind and rain. Unfathomable, impossible creatures besiege it on all sides. Can you survive the Maelstrom?

An unseen force strikes hundreds of people dead in an instant. But death is only the first obstacle on this journey. Xenophobia-- Love the Fear.

Yay for super-meh plugs!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nation Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Steampunk, Airships, funstuff.
http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3611-factory-gear-ooc

I managed to do it in 3 words.

Nation
Nation
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Do you ever feel as if there is something missing in your life? Do you ever think to yourself: "man... I could sure use a zombie apocalypse right about now." Welcome to the greatest day of your extremely shortened life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

I'm looking for a treasure hunter to join me aboard the Jolly Possum on our Hunt for the Irinen. Expect sea monsters, storms, a naval fleet on our tails, and trying to sail impossible waters to find the secret aboard the Irinen. All you will have is your sailing smarts, and maybe a little bit of magic to help you along the way...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Shamlessly Plug your RP in three lines or less. Empty Ricochet: Traveling Tavern | Status: Interest Check, Accepting Players

Post by Delve Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Ricochet Traveling Tavern: A constantly moving fortress that traverses several worlds and provides food, drink, and board for all kinds of patrons. The Tavern is run by twin djinn sisters who barter items of sentimental value or expansive history as a part of their collection in exchange for services. Ricochet is completely rigged with trap doors and contraptions for the common fighter/ bar fight into a battle arena where the winner receives an item from the Sister's collection.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.emery3d.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Forum Glory is lots of fun.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down