FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not another Zombie story!

Go down

Not another Zombie story! Empty Not another Zombie story!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am

Yeah, yeah. I know. All of you guys are SO tired of hearing about zombie roleplays. Well, I've been oddly in the mood lately ever since I saw the poster for the newest Resident Evil. (Looks very awesome, by the way.) Anyway! What I'm looking for is a one on one, or even just three people roleplaying it. You can have one to two characters, if you'd like. I'm really not all that picky. I just ask for a decent posting time, like maybe once or twice every other day, or every day if the roleplay is moving that quickly. I, myself, hit some snags on occasion, where my brain doesn't feel like posting.

So yes, zombie roleplay. Back on topic here. I'll write everything up about the zombies, the rules for the roleplay, etc.. when I get some interest for it.

Some things I am looking for:

Decent post length, a person who will warn ahead of time, or give us a warning about their absence. Also, someone who doesn't mind a little bit of blood and guts.

Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

Not another Zombie story! Empty Re: Not another Zombie story!

Post by Buzzwulf Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Alright, I'm game. Bring on the undead hordes!
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down