FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events

2 posters

Go down

SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events Empty SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

The title is my tired self making a lame joke... but I think it's apparent what I mean. Razz

All right, so my first departure will be this weekend. I have a family barbecue to attend tomorrow about 3+ hours away, and my family is just going to stay the night up there so we don't need to rush out for the drive home. I'll be back Sunday evening.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events Empty Re: SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Have fun! I'm sure we'll still be here when you get back Smile

Back to top Go down

SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events Empty Re: SpaceWheeler's Launch and Landing events

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 am

Looks like I'm back early... I found out just as we were leaving that it was decided that we weren't staying up there. I didn't get the memo...

The barbecue was fun though, and my cousin (who's house we went to) is a fantastic cook. His ribs were cooked perfectly, and so were the burgers!
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I will be leaving tomorrow, Friday the 16th, to go up to a cabin about two or three hours north of me, with cooler air and lots of tall trees. I'll be back sometime on Sunday.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Have fun Wheeler!
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

All right, I will be out of town from Friday until Sunday (the 30th to the 1st), and then from Wednesday to Friday (the 4th to the 6th). The little trip from the the 4th to the 6th I might have internet access during, if I can get the card and code from my aunt before we go. If I do, I might be able to post for RPs, but I won't be hanging on Chat.

Edit: Dates for the second trip were wrong, it's Wed to Fri, 4th to 6th.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down