FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unveiling (Mel/Red)

2 posters

Go down

The Unveiling (Mel/Red) Empty The Unveiling (Mel/Red)

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 am

Ok, I'm feeling lazy so I won't type out the entire thing here, but the basic plot is a drama taking place in a fictional Victorian setting. It starts when a young lady has finally had enough of the philandering behavior of her husband and attempts to kill him at a Masquerade Ball. A mistep has her poison the wrong person, however, who was wearing an identical costume. The companion of the innocent victim realizes who poisoned him and begins to blackmail her... and the games begin (so to speak).

The Unveiling (Mel/Red) 187527

Tristan Alessandro Turilli

Brief Bio:
What Tristan remembers of his youngest years was spent as an orphan on the street. Eventually he was taken into a theater house where many of the other children were orphans. Tristan became one of the most known of the troupe, even into his late teens before it became known that he was the illegitimate bastard child of a deceased noble. The only child, as it was. He was then elevated to the status of Lord and received his father’s estate. Rumors state that he still holds to the companion of ill reputable sorts.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unveiling (Mel/Red) Empty Re: The Unveiling (Mel/Red)

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 am

Alessandra Coyle

Twenty-two

Brief Bio:
Alessandra was only 16 when she was engaged to her husband, Lord Coyle. Her marriage was a political one, as her family only desired to acquire fame as their sugar industry was getting more and more successful. She gave birth to her son soon after they were married, and has been tending for him since. Although on the outside Alessandra has a cheerful personality, deep inside she harbors resentment towards her family and her husband for stealing her freedom and happiness.

*So, Mel - do you want to start first or should I?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Probably be best that you start it, since the plot was your idea. ^^

I don't know when I'll be able to get a first post in either. Only going to be on here for a few more minutes and then I'll be leaving to hang out with Sven. Apparently we have business to discuss of epic proportions... haha. Probably be back sometime very late tonight ot very early in the morning but I doubt that'll leave me any time for even checking stuff before I need to crash.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am

tis alright. I'm also having a crazy time myself - unexpected puppy pregnancies, mother indignant and frantic - gaaaaah. And it's Father's day.

Wonderful. Neutral Yes, hopefully I get a post up.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down