FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unveiling a New Role-Play Section

3 posters

Go down

Unveiling a New Role-Play Section Empty Unveiling a New Role-Play Section

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 am

Fellow members of FoG,

The FoG Staff is pleased to present to you the grand opening of a new forum called Persistent Worlds! It will be a large, site-wide project where members and staff members alike will be able to create larger worlds in which many threads can be created and many people can participate.

The information on this new development can be found in the drop down menu on FoG’s home page. It has a more detailed explanation of Persistent Worlds, a FAQ section, the way to petition your world to become a Persistent World, and a list of the worlds we currently have.

You will see that we have three worlds, two of which are not active at this time and one of which that is currently active. The Infinity Egg was created as an interactive example of what a persistent world should be like according to the standards we’ve constructed. It is also meant to be a testing platform to see how well Persistent Worlds will thrive and if we need to change anything later.

If you would like to give feedback (voice questions, ideas, and/or concerns), please post a new thread for discussion in the main Persistent World section beneath the post called Feedback.

On a more somber note, we will be removing the section in the mini profiles (under your usernames and avatars) for Caligo characters. You will all have until April 6th, 2013 to save your character sheets or they will be lost. Fortunately, if you want to keep the character sheet somewhere on FoG, you have two options. You can post it in the Characters in Caligo thread within that persistent world, and/or you can create a thread (or use your existing thread) in the Archives to house your Caligo character.

We have worked very hard on this, and we hope you all have a lot of fun with it!

- The FoG Staff

Last edited by Kathryn Lacey on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Unveiling a New Role-Play Section Empty Re: Unveiling a New Role-Play Section

Post by Gadreille Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 am

I'm very excited that we finally got this up and running. The forum looks complete again Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Unfortunately, The Infinity Egg is the only persistent world we have at the moment. And I know that the amount of information in it might be a bit daunting. However, if anyone would like to give it a try, just post in the interest check section. Even if you don't really have any ideas. Or even shoot me a PM. I'm more than willing to start up two or three different role-plays here, in the interest of just getting it running Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Honestly, I don't really consider Caligo inactive the way Emoria is. Emoria would be a pain to kickstart, but Caligo could start rolling any time Smile

I hope some of our sci-fi lovers will come out of their cryogenic slumber to check out Infinity egg!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 am

Great job guys! I sure hope our members are excited about this new forum.

The staff did a wonderful job, and worked hard setting it up. All our members should check it out. Join a world, or create your own!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Just a reminder that the Caligo character sheets are coming down this Saturday, April 6th!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down