FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child OOC

+4
quakernuts
Fluff
Blackrock
SpaceWheeler2.0
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child OOC

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

ElRey and I have been talking through PM's, and it has been decided that he will scrap this character. He may or may not make another one, depending on if he think up some good character ideas before the role-play is fully underway. So you can disregard anything in that character sheet.

As far as the intro post...I'm sick today. And I'm lazy. Horribly, horribly lazy. But I'll get it done this weekend, I promise.

Back to top Go down

Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child OOC

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

lol. Just as long as we aren't forgotten I'm good. Get well soon.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Alright, I've got an hour before work, and I'm going to start writing now (sorry, busy day today). If I don't finish it before work, I will finish it when I get home tonight. It really shouldn't take too long if I just sit down and do it Wink

Edit: And it will be my 2100th post!

Edit: I finally posted the intro post for the Exciled Savior: The Udapak Child role-play! I'm sorry to everyone who was forced to wait for so long, and thank you Blackrock, Quakernuts and Miss Dagger for having patience with me. It is finally going now, and we are only one warrior short Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 am

I edited the first post to include the prologue bit (oops...I need to edit something else as well. I just remembered). I also fixed the misspelling in the title...shame on me.

Anyway, there is no particular posting order, so feel free to post whenever. I imagined Miss Dagger posting first, but it really doesn't matter. However you guys want to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Nice post, Silvone! I'm already eager to sink my teeth into this. However, I also think Miss Dagger should post first, since our characters revolve around her's. (hey...no pressure...)
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks, Blackrock, I love you too. Hehe. Hopefully I can get a start on the post today. Should have it up tomorrow in all likelihood if people have enough patience for that. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Plenty of patience to go around. Halo: Reach comes out tonight, if you know what I mean Surrender

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Lol. I have a feeling we're gonna lose a lot of people to that game. Take your time, Miss Dagger. Though I look forward to the post I'm in no real rush.

... and yes that means I'm also waiting. >.>
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Sorry I didn't get it up last night. The birthday party I was to lasted two hours longer than it usually does. Usually I'm home around 10 pm, but I was home at midnight instead. I'm writing it in a minute though.

Edit:: I have posted. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 pm

So...who's next Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 pm

I was thinking of posting, but damn - I've been so lazy during this past week, I just play games and don't do anything productive. *sighs*

Hopefully, I'll be feeling more into it during the weekend, but I was in the middle of writing for another RP. Thus, I can't promise anything.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 am

I'm trying to come up with something but I'm a bit confused. Is there a sandstorm or something? Are all the warriors attacking at once? ..... eh... Nevermind.... I'm gonna re-read and just wing it. I'll have something up either tonight or tomorrow.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 am

Aye, there's a sandstorm. Technically in my post only one warrior is attacking Xzadri at the moment. I didn't want to decide exactly who, so feel free to claim to being that warrior. But all of them have been fighting with her on and off during the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Alright. I'll be getting something up tonight.

/edit

Posted, but I can't say I'm extremely proud of it at the moment. Hope it's good enough.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 am

I've been terribly busy these past few weeks, little to no free time. When I have some free time, I usually sleep it off, sorry for not replying. I'm definitely still interested in this and will strive to post soon, thing is - I never like to sacrifice quality for time, so it may take a while.
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Don't feel too rushed. I'm certainly in no hurry. As long as no one actually leaves the role-play, then will progress as we progress. I'd rather focus on quality than quantity as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 pm

I don't think my moving will affect my posting speed in this RP since there's still a couple or so of posts until it's my turn. But just to inform you guys I'm moving Friday, but beside the first few days I'll be as busy as usual so it won't be a problem with posting.

EDIT:: I'm as moved in as I can be at the moment. So when it's my turn again, I'll be able to write. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 am

...And posted. I'm not too happy with the length of the whole thing, I usually go for longer posts (some of you know Razz), but I think at this point it's good enough. Don't want to clutter up the thing with needless musings and the like.

Eager to see what the rest of you will come up with Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 am

Okay, so it took me a while but I had to add a few sentences to my post and that didn't seem to change much. So I'm guessing right now all we're waiting for is Inerio then? She's had me a bit worried though. I haven't seen her active in a while.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 am

She has seemed pretty busy. I'll send her a PM and see whats up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Inerio hasn't been online since September 11... I asked Eternity if she wanted the spot and she said she would think about it. In the meantime, perhaps we should just continue posting. Maybe I'll take over the character for a while or something. I don't know.

I can post next unless anyone else would rather go first. It doesn't matter to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

I've got nothing to post so I yield to the rest of you.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm the same as Skitz. I've got nothing for the moment, so go for it.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 am

Yeah, you go on Silvone and I'll post after you, if we haven't got Inerio or Eternity or someone as the last warrior that wants to make their first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4