FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prison [Baker & Attie]

2 posters

Go down

The Prison [Baker & Attie] Empty The Prison [Baker & Attie]

Post by Attie Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm

(I am terrible with putting my ideas in to a solid true form that explains things completely, so if you have questions, feel free to ask.)

In a futuristic setting on Earth, say around the 3000s, we've advanced quite a bit more in to space. Without specifics as to where the countries have gone and who's been overrun and etc etc, for that is up to the liberty and creativity of Baker and I, the world has figured out that the Earth is most likely going to be unhealthy to live in with all the pollution and excess chemicals in the air and water, ruining some vegetation in some parts of the world. There is still enough to live for a couple hundred years, the scientist predict, but the construction for colonization on planets and the moon has begun. Space stations have been in development and sent up to space, but there has not been thorough experimentation on whether or not life can exist up on these planets or stations.

Keeping that in mind, buildings and the like are still similar here on Earth. Crimes are still punishable by imprisonment and by sentencing people to death, though governments have found a more effective way to drive a person insane for the deeds they've done. Mind you, the prisons we'll be talking about are not the ones you send a kid for his first offense of stealing or drug/alcohol abuse. These are for higher end jobs, people that need to be punished and ruined.

With increased technology advances, and funds to support all of this rather than the cleaning of our planet, prison cells are primarily all solitary nowadays. Think of Xmen and the cell that Magneto was placed in during his imprisonment (in the live action movies). It is much similar to that, for they believe it will drive a person mad to hear their own thoughts for long periods of times than to hear the calls, whimpers, and cries of their peers.

Not that the cellmates do not hear cries in the night. When a prisoner is tortured or sentenced to death, it is broadcast over the comm for every inmate to hear, and to drive them mad. Who do you run to for sanity when you're locked in a room by yourself? Like an insane asylum?

This story will be rather dark at times. You have been warned.

This roleplay is between Baker and myself. The idea is primarily mine, but that isn't to say that Baker will not have some of his own work and creativity in to this story, and I hope everyone can appreciate that and keep it ours, for I may use this some day for either a larger roleplay, or a story in the real world. ;]

The characters:

Attie - Mariah Maravilla
Spoiler:
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Prison [Baker & Attie] Empty Re: The Prison [Baker & Attie]

Post by Baker Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 am

Name: James Pollard
Crime: 24 Counts of Theft. 3 Counts of Armed Robbery. 1 Murder.
Court Says: Guilty.
Truth: Guilty, but claims the murder was self defense.
Appearance:
The Prison [Baker & Attie] Mens_shirt_white_green_yellow_striped_Modern_MS-1008_Full_Model

Last edited by Baker on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 am

I'll post something up in the morning tomorrow hopefully >.<' sorry to keep you waiting
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 am

Posted Very Happy Tell me what you think Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow