FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Interesting. But a commotion so early in the RP? Well, it could work but I am fresh out of ideas at the moment.

Oh wait! The silhouette that was lurking in the kitchen could simply do the evil deed like, put the joint on fire or something. Very Happy But I also have a thought about these entities being divided into three factions.

Observers - Merely there to observe. (duh!)
Nameless - Our character's allies/would be allies.
Blackened - The evil ones. They are out for our character's heads.

What do you think?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:30 pm

That does sound very good Very Happy Let's go with it!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:36 pm

But wait, each faction would be under the influence of a certain head. Could be a human exactly the same as our characters or a completely different being. (non-human preferably) Which one would you prefer?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Hmmm, I think that question can be best answered when we ask ourselves where our powers come from. I mean, if they just manifested it would be more logical if the head would be a completely different being, but what if our chars are subject of some weird experiment? Then it would be more logical if some human ass is the head of it all.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Quick thinking. I would have to say their abilities just manifested, making the heads of the factions completely non-human. Alright, we'll go with that. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 pm

It's a done deal then Very Happy (would make sure the rp stays supernatural Wink)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

I got an idea yet again!

What if the purpose of this uber being, the boss of it all, is to bring himself and his mates, or some of them, back to life or so? Naturally he'd targer both Chase and Alun, as they are able to watch their progress and able to slow them down. Normal people aren't aware until the atmosphere changes so greatly, that they no longer can deny someone's there, but still, they can't see the beings. They're ignorant to it, but if one being is strong enough and for enough in the process, he can become like what we know as a haunting spirit, which can do some serious harm?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Ohh! That sounds interesting! Let's go do it! Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Yay!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 pm

OH AND WHAT ABOUT THIS?!

What if at some stage they are able to posess people?! Perhaps even OUR CHARS?!

*overload*
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Ahh way too much imagination juice eh?

BUT!!!!

It sounds good so let's do it too! Muahaha!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Yay again!!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

How am I doing so far?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu May 06, 2010 1:57 pm

You're doing great Very Happy I love rp'ing with you!

(sorry for the late replay, didn't get an email saying you posted here...)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey dude, what's up with you not posting anymore?

Anyway: I'll be leaving for Moscow coming Sunday, so I won't be able to post the coming week, as I'll be gone for a week.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon May 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Lucky you it's only a week, I've been hellishly busy with a "move phase" to a new home and there's just so much work to be done -getting a new line for internet is one of them- and I am not even close to half of the things to do.

Truly sorry if I only notified you now but as you may know it, real life takes priority.

Hopefully once things settle in, maybe in a week more or so, I'll be able to post again and get our story moving along. Enjoy your stay in Moscow hon. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 am

What do you know, got internet in the hostel over here! It's idiotically hot and I had some time to check in on the internet and noticed you posted.

It's okay that you post only now - as I understand your moving is top priority and with reason of course! Very Happy - but I was just afraid/concerned that you no longer wished to be in this rp. So I'm happy I now know why you had no time to be active in this rp!

I hope everything goes as planned for you and that you will be settled in as soon as possible. And I - of course - look forward to your next post Wink

And by the way, I'm here because I wish to Wink I've always wanted to go to Moscow, if only once, and when I got the chance I grabbed it Very Happy It's up til now (I'm here two days now) really cool, and it's somewhat astonishing to see that Moscow is eather damn ugly or tremendously beautiful! There's no in between. But the corruption... I know/knew it's bad, but I get amazed even more with every story I hear about it.

Well, gotta go now! Glad you found the time to reply here Smile Good luck with everything!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Got myself internet! (Finally)

...and now for a post. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun May 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Yay, and I'm back from Moscow, so we can get this back on a role again! Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 am

I wonder what could possibly happen with our characters now. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

Hahaha, brilliant post dude Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu May 27, 2010 9:25 am

Quite the unexpected turnout? Haha! The last few posts were awesome. Wink

I wonder what should happen next? I got a few ideas in hand but I'd rather reveal them in the next few posts of mine.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 am

Yeah, I really liked the last few posts too! Well, since all the ideas you have had so far, were great I say keep on with it! I'll wait and see what your posts will reveal.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 am

Well, it would seem like my character would have to treat Alun differently from here on out... unless you have objections or other thoughts in mind. ;p
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu May 27, 2010 11:55 am

Nope, not really Very Happy I kinda like the flow we're in right now, but who knows what the story will unfold Wink I'm looking forward to your plans anyway!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri May 28, 2010 3:55 pm

How's that for a little trouble? Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri May 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Nice, nice! I'm very pleased with how the story unfolds Smile I'm glad you joined!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri May 28, 2010 4:12 pm

I am very pleased with this one as well. Honestly I am having a lot of fun with this RP and I myself am glad I joined. Looks like I have the time down on when you usually have time to get online. That's around 4:00am here in my side of the world. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Hahaha, since I have no life, I'm almost always online whenever I have no class Razz It's around 10 pm here right now, and if I would be in Rotterdam in my dorm, chances would be I'd be online for another 3 or 4 more hours, but I'm in my hometown right now, so I'm not sure when I'll leave.

I usually come online here when I have received email saying you posted Smile This is the only active rp I'm in right now, so I don't have anything else to do here right now, hahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri May 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Ahh great! I have other RP's going on but it would seem this one is at the top of my list. I really like Alun's character, and of course Chase too. Very Happy

Not sure when you'll leave? Then does that mean you can post quite a bit? Or not?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next