FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish....

+15
Silvan Arrow
Sunwolf007
Kate Orchix
Moon Ray
Hisoka
Kalon Ordona II
Charlie the Ghost
Capfalcon
Ominous Flare
Attie
MoiraofWords
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Gadreille
EverMan
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I wish.... - Page 3 Empty Re: I wish....

Post by Carric Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Granted! So instead of being rhythm deficient you simply cannot stop noticing other peoples' deficiency for rhythms, and it begins to make you more and more antisocial. As you start getting more distant from the rest of the world you notice odd patterns in everything around you and become obsessed with them, unable to focus on anything else, until eventually you die of thirst while contemplating what the correct rate at which to pour yourself a glass of water is.

I wish I could be in two places at once.

Carric
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Granted. But then when you use the ability the time-space continuum collapses and causes the universe to not exist anymore. congratulations you just wiped out the past, present, and future of everything that has and will ever exist.

I wish I could sleep on a regular schedule.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Your wish is granted. You regularly sleep every twelve minutes for a duration of 6 minutes. It's so regular you could set a clock by it. You don't get much rest though.

I wish I had a pet frog.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Granted! You and Froggie are such good friends that you tour the world together. You alienate everyone you know because of the weird addiction to this frog. In the end you visit France where, while eating at a restaurant, the cook finds Froggie and cooks him. Then you go on a rampage to end all things French.

I wish my headache would go away.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

*levels rifle at Sunwolf's head* Granted.

I wish a single comic book issue didn't cost 4 bucks.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Granted! Instead, a single comic book issue costs four HUNDRED bucks! Hey, you didn't wish for them to be cheaper...

I wish I weren't so sleepy today.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Granted. Today's sleepiness has been moved to tomorrow. It is being added to tomorrow's sleepiness. Tomorrow you will be very sleepy.

I wish my favorite sci-fi shows hadn't been prematurely cancelled.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Granted. They were never made at all because of stupid Fox Executives not knowing how to run a network.

I wish that it wasn't so hot.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Granted. The heat gets redirected to the polar ice caps, melts them, and shuts down the weather-moderating currents in the ocean. Before you know it, global climate change is out of control, and we've entered another ice age. But hey, at least it's not hot anymore!

I wish I had a pony.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am

Granted. Here we have Zombie Pony. Its flesh is decayed, smelling rancid, and oozing pus and poisons. It only wants to eat your brain out of your skull -and the brains of every other person it meets. Eventually it will succeed, and infect the world. It will be the equine outbreak monkey.

I wish the brownies would come in while I sleep and tidy the house.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Granted, but while they were tidying up the house they decided they wanted to get paid and took all your stuff.

I wish I could go swimming today.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Granted. Just watch our for the frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads.

I wish my dinner would just cook itself so I could spend more time writing.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Granted. But it overcooks itself due to low intelligence and burns down the house. Trust me it wouldn't be a meal you would be forgetting about any time soon! Laughing

I wish I would read more.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am

Granted, god grants you the ability to read billions of words per second, but you have a job, so it takes up the rest of your time.

I wish I were smexier.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 pm

You were granted Smexiness...and invisibility.

I wish I had more time in the day.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 pm

You are granted more time... and more daycare hours.

I wish I didn't have to work retail anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 pm

You no longer have to work retail; you now pick cotton from sun up to sun down.

I wish that I would never get sick again!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:53 pm

You no longer get sick... so now you always have to take care of me when I do!

I wish the world was a better place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:42 am

Granted. The world is suddenly infused with rainbows and ponies. Everyone is nice to each other. Unfortunately, the earth was suddenly plagued, and everyone dies Sad A good person, is a dead person.

I wish I had a wish about a wish.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Ferocity Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 am

Granted. Your wish that you wished in your wish wished that you didn't wish the second wish that wished the third wish because the third wish wanted to be the first wish but since the first wish and the third wish cannot trade places because that would cause the second wish to not be the same second wish anymore as well as the first wish wanting to stay the first wish so the third wish attacked the first wish which was defended by the second wish because the death of the first wish means the death of the second wish. The second wish attempted to explain this logic to the third wish but mid sentence was punched in the balls and fell to the floor. The third wish proceeded to slay the innocent and helpless first wish that was weighed down by the existence of the second wish and third wish depending upon it. Once the third wish killed the first wish the second wish died from paradoxical reasons which in turn caused the third wish to die as well from the very same paradoxical reason and thus the wish that you wished consisting of a wish about a wish came true but only for the split nanosecond it took for this tragic series of events to unfold.

I wish my drinking cup was endless.

Hidden Ferocity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am

The fog elemental genie ponders this for several moments, then raises a finger. You are fairly sure, or at least you hope, that it's the forefinger, and that the gesture is to mean "Aha!" or "Eureka!" and not something rather less benign.

"Granted," he, she or it says, just before blending back in with the rest of the surrounding mist.

Within a few moments, as you hold your drinking cup, you begin to feel its weight increasing. Slowly at first, then exponentially, the weight increases, until you can no longer lift it. It is heavier than a cement block, and it makes an ever deeper mark in the ground where it lies, stopping at about an inch into the packed earth.

You get the feeling your drinking cup has somehow become much more solid, and at this thought curiosity arises. You grab a nearby stone and tap the cup's surface. Nothing happens. You strike the cup. At this point you hold the stone in both hands and bring it down as hard as you dare without hurting your hands. The cup remains unaffected.
You get the idea that the cup is somewhat more difficult to destroy than it had been before. How much more? You'll just have to test. But the thought comes to you that the drinking cup just might be... endless.

Congratulations, your cup is indestructible.
Sort of hard to drink out of, but hey, you'll always have it.
Your grand-kids will always have it.
Try an A-bomb on it sometime.

I wish for an evolving gaming laptop that is always able to--and does, if I so desire--perfectly load, run and otherwise enable me to play any electronic or virtual game I choose, at zero cost, with a silent generator that never wears out, operates at and keeps the laptop at between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and never runs out of whatever energy is required to power the laptop, and with controls that can be modified with the same evolutions, according to both my intention and the developers' design, the collecting of which is also an ability of the laptop, which also has built in, automatically updating security software, automatic backups, and an insurance policy covering all equipment, data, time and adverse effects caused by the playing of games, the operating of the laptop or its accessories, or anything related thereto, and this laptop must also be tailored to me and update and evolve accordingly, be customizable according to my directives and intentions, be able to appear in my possession by multiple means in case of theft or other undesirable situations, be free of all malicious or untoward components or software, and be completely indestructible yet able to be disassembled and reassembled if I so intend.

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing punctuation)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am

You tried very hard didn't you? Making it hard for me.

Granted, you get your laptop, but not only did the laptop come with those features, it also came with a pair of wings and legs. Because the laptop was created to react accordingly to both the designer's, and your intentions, the designer decided to troll. When ever you use the laptop, it runs towards the designer's house, flying when something blocked its path.

Hey! At least you can become really fit now!

I wish I had a pencil that could write anything I wanted it to.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

My intentions and their design, not their intentions. Twisted Evil And I can always disassemble it or customize that bit out. And if it does make it to their house, it automatically comes right back. ^^
So, yay! After some hiccups, I get my laptop! xD

---

Granted!

You get your pencil, and it can write anything I wanted it to, but that's it.
Try to write any word or mark other than "anything I wanted it to," in that order, and nothing happens. It can make marks on the page, but only as part of that phrase.

You are in luck, however!
With some practice (and by some I mean probably months of memorization and developing muscle memory), you could conceivably have it write or draw anything you actually wanted to, simply by using miniscule sequential segments of the string "anything I wanted it to," by turning the paper as it goes and/or moving the paper between letters.

It also has an eraser, but it won't erase for you.

I wish for a typical, edible, healthy, healthful, unspoiled, delicious tuna-fish sandwich that I can and may eat for breakfast at the soonest time following the point of this posting in which I am between the earth and the sun (that is, it is day) and able to eat without distraction or untoward consequences, using time-travel if we must (in case the wish is granted sometime after the appointed time).
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 am

Granted, you get your Tuna Sandwich.

I kill over forty kittens.

I wish Gadreille goes back to her own country.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Granted. She begins using that country to take over the world, starting with the one you are living in.

I wish I could breath underwater.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Granted. You grow gills and can breathe underwater, but at the same time your lungs deteriorate and are re-absorbed back into your body due to the massive changes in your cardiovascular system, forcing you to live underwater. Congratulations, you're the first merman!

I wish I could fly.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am

Granted! You grow wings on you back like Angel from the Xmen. Unfortunately you lose the ability to sleep due to the location of the wings. Now sleep deprived you try to fly but end up crashing into a building that you 'just didn't see it there'. Now you are trapped in bed unable to sleep while your body heals from your injuries.

I wish it was warmer outside.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum