FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going on an adventure!

4 posters

Go down

I'm going on an adventure! Empty I'm going on an adventure!

Post by Loki Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

This weekend I'm going backpacking for one of my classes at Shores Lake which is in Mulberry, Arkansas 72947. The weather is supposed to be cold and wet at night, but not too bad during the day. Due to the lack of internet in the wilderness, I will not be on FoG during that time... obviously.

As such, should you not hear from me by Monday, I will need somebody to mount a rescue expedition for something surely has gone awry. Either that or I just haven't gotten around to logging back on. Regardless, I need volunteers to coordinate a search party should the need arise. So who’s it gonna be?

Weiss… I’m looking at you. You have been appointed FoG-sitter after all, kinda falls in your job description (read the ultra-fine print). Momma Fate would surely be displeased if you would allow one of her FoG children to disappear into the woods without making an effort to ensure their return. Nod
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

I'm going on an adventure! Empty Re: I'm going on an adventure!

Post by Weiss Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm

But Loki, my dear friend...what if I'm the one making things go awry? It would be rather hypocritical if I organized the search and rescue. [Nods sagely.]
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm

*Ponders*

Indeed, that would be hypocritical, which puts us in quite the conundrum.

It would be most unfortunate if you were to be labeled as a hypocrite, but it also would look ill upon your character should you be shirking your FoG-sitterly duties… I would make the recommendation to just avoid sabotaging the backpacking trip, but I’m guessing your plans are already set into motion and would be far too inconvenient to bring them to a premature end. Hmmmm…

Perhaps if you were to enlist another group to act as oblivious cat’s paws in order to attempt to thwart your attempts to disrupt the trip. That way you could save face to those who wished ill will upon the excursion by disassociating yourself from that group to which you obviously had no ties. Meanwhile, you could still uphold your FoG-sitterly duties by claiming that you did all within your power to prevent any harm from befalling me.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 am

I suppose that will suffice, Loki.

Kalon, Eternity, Gunneh and Shades will comprise the rescue team should my plans unfold perf--ehrr, should something go wrong.

On a more serious note, if you're not back within 5 days, I'll call local authorities and put out a missing person(s) report for the area you're supposed to be in. I've got your back! You get out there and wrestle those bears to your heart's content.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I've got my boxing gloves packed and ready to go. The fact that it'll be in the highs of mid-40's and lows in the 30's and me just now recovering from illness should give those bears the edge to make it a fair fight... If they all decide to attack me at once that is. Twisted Evil

Bring it! Muhaha
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Good luck taming that wilderness! I will make sure that you are rescued if Weiss should succeed in his plans. I can't have my RP leader disappearing on an awesome RP. [pulls on referee shirt]

Now I want a good clean bear fight! No striking in the pills, I am looking at you bears! No eye gouging [glares at Loki] NOW FIGHT!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time, Loki!! And take a lot of pictures, if you can! cheers

Bring back a bear claw or something. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm back! Though no bears were brave enough to take me on, something about them still sleeping through the winter or something. Lazy asses.

Anyway, the trip itself was a lot of fun. I would have loved to take lots of pictures, but my camera was stolen the week before the trip. Mad I really wished I would have had it though, there were many beautiful sights.

I got back home around 7pm yesterday and promptly passed out. The days were comfortable, but the nights were freezing and it was good to take a nice hot shower afterward.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh~ you made it back!

Tch... [Snaps his fingers.]

Just kidding. Glad you're back safely, Loki, and that you enjoyed your trip. It really is a shame that you didn't have your camera. I'm a sucker for beautiful nature shots. Maybe next time.

I'll also have to hire better help next time. [Sighs.] Hibernation. What a ridiculous excuse...
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Welcome back. I am glad I didn't have to ref a bear fight. You totally would have won. Laughing Sounds like it was an awesome experience.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome back, Loki! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down