FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Website

2 posters

Go down

A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Website Empty A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Website

Post by Ominous Flare Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 pm

http://editthis.info/choose_your_own_adventure/Main_Page

For those who enjoys writing (which I assume everyone here does...), this is a fun site to play around with. In the site, there are many text-based choose-your-own-adventure games that are quite creatively made, but are, unfortunately, uncompleted.

Thus, you have the chance to contribute. There are still a good number of games with working 'choices', so you could just jump in and play, but this is going out to the enthusiastic writers out there. See if you can find games with 'loose ends'. Find a game with a story you are interested in, play it out, and edit in your piece of the story in broken links (or choices).

Hope you guys have fun. I am currently working on a game called 'High School' (rated R). Play it or join me in the writing if you want.

~ Flare
Ominous Flare
Ominous Flare
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Website Empty Re: A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Website

Post by Pavement Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you, great Sinagaporian dragon god. Now all I need is this for IF games and visual novels...
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down