FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya!

3 posters

Go down

Heya! Empty Heya!

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Alright, I'll keep it short and simple:

I've been rping for ten years now and writing even longer. Recently I took about a year off due to a crazy job, (I'm an EMT for the Seattle fire department) but now find myself pulled back to the worlds of rp. I'm excited to have been invited here, ^_^ and can't wait to see it bloom. Currently I've got two books in the works, though when they'll ever get published is up to when my muse stops cramping. (Poor, over worked Muse!) But, until then, rp for me to stimulate the creativity! I'm friendly, so feel free to say 'hi' and the odds are likely that you'll see me floating around the boards.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Heya! Empty Re: Heya!

Post by Kaislynn Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Shades! You're here too! Yes!
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Welcome, Shades of Gray! (Oh, nice. You're in Seattle? My fiancé and I may move to that area in a year or so. How do you like it? Smile) Wow, well good luck with the books! That's so exciting, and definitely a dream of my own, so congrats and best wishes with those and relocating your muse. Wink I also find that role-playing does help quite a bit with getting you back into the writing spirit. So, welcome, and we're very happy to have you here with us!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey Kaislynn!! I'm so excited to see you here too! ^_^

Seattle: I love it Smile You see mountains in every direction, clear days you've got gorgeous views of Baker and Rainier on the north and south, and crazy rain that likes to throw surprise parties when you least expect it. Smile It's beautiful here, and the city proper is an amazing place to live, (if you can afford it Shocked ) we've always got things and venues going on, so you'll find a lot of entertainment. (Yesterday I spend five hours down at the Pike Place market with some friends of mine. It's easy to do that!)
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 17, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm happy to have united some friends here as well! Very Happy

That sounds absolutely gorgeous. Smile I lived in a small town in Illinois my whole life, so mountains is something I didn't have the pleasure of ever seeing. I don't mind rain either (so long as I have an umbrella if I'm going outside!), especially since it turns everything so green and lovely. Oh, and I hear yah there! I was looking into the cost of living in the Seattle area, and it's actually more than in downtown Chicago. (I'm now living in a suburb of Chicago with my fiancé, and we already thought that it was expensive here, since coming from our smaller towns.) So, I guess I just better hope I get a good job, huh? Wink Aw, see, that just sounds amazing! =]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun May 17, 2009 1:20 pm

lol, yay!

Are you thinking about living in Seattle proper, or on the outskirts? There's several towns and cities that are scattered around Seattle that are wonderful to live in, and pretty close to the action. Either way you go, you can't fail. They've all got beautiful views! Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow! Your description of Seattle sounds wonderful. As Fate said, we hope to relocate there in the near future. Being an EMT would be a crazy job. I think it's great that you're out there saving peoples lives though. Welcome to FOG, Shades of Gray. Best of luck with your books and we hope you enjoy writing here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Sounds perfect then! Smile We'd probably live in one of the suburbs. I was looking into Bellevue, Kirkland, and Renton - cities east of Seattle. I'm sure that we'd love it! I could certainly go for some nice views. (Illinois isn't exactly the prettiest state lol. Lots of cornfields and flatlands.)

I agree with onenitedrive. It would be rather fast-paced and crazy being an EMT, but I'm sure it's extremely rewarding as well.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm

It gets hectic, and my luck is a rather shady character. It likes to be there when I need it, but only durring nasty surprises. I've certainly got stories and experiences that would have been nice to avoid: but I do love it. Smile (Besides, it adds to the muse's fuel.) And those are nice areas, I've lived in Renton a few months, before workin' in Seattle. You'll enjoy them!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm

I think that onenitedrive could relate to there -- His luck is rather similar, hehe. That's good that at least it pays off in the end. Smile Oh, no kidding about Renton? Very cool! I can't wait to get out of here, lol.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Scouts honor *Does the scout's sign* Good area Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Glomp
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Squee!! Wave Hello friend!!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 pm

hehe, hi! Very Happy I'm awake but my boyfriend is all sleepy do in the bed *pokes him* psh, he hates mornings lol

hope you're good Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm good, thanks! Aww I'm registered for school, having to take a placement test (Oy..) still and trying to finish up that stupid FAFSA (How I loath you!) annnd I think I'm content with what I've settled on to study once again Smile Completely different from when we last talked, lol. I miss you! How's Korea? The sleeping boy?
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Ah! What are you studying!!! Very Happy Tell me! (and yes FAFSA = Death)

Korea is super cool, i'll try to post an update on my absence thread Very Happy I ate jellyfish oO it was . . . odd. And had AMAZING Korean BBQ Very Happy I love food!!! oh and a hot pepper that just about killed me :p

The boy is STILL sleeping *kicks him* first he stoled my heats by taking the blanket and now he won't wake up *pout* lol

I miss you too! Did you see? I posted on DCS Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Photography. I've always wanted to travel, right? Maybe I can get good enough with photography that I can travel a little, and get paid to see the world Very Happy We'll see, but I'm actually rather excited about this.

Jellyfish? What did it taste like? o.O I'm curious as hell... Oooh! Eat more weird stuff for me! XD And don't fry your mouth!!

Steal his blankets!! Or.... tickle his feet? And Yes, I saw you post Very Happy I've been pondering up a reply ^_^
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 am

YAY! Photography!!! That's awesome!!! Very Happy I love photography, it's not my particular gift but i think it's awesome as sauce!!! Are you thinking like Photojournalism??

the jellyfish tasted like gelatin only a little like firmer oO and with a pop when you bit it. Very Happy Kelly (one of the Korean teachers) wants to give me blowfish and chicken feet >>''
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:35 am

Yes, photohournalism :3 I just couldn't think of the word. And yay sauce!! It's magnificent!
Weird on the jelly fist... o.O Huh... and blowfish???? Dude, try it!! I would!! You won't know if you like it until you do! Remember I'm living vicariously through you!! xD! ((Hmm, just as a warning, somewhere in my genious state of mind, I've decided to drink tonight, since I've vowed to give it up starting monday... I've had enough to make me lean... :3))
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 am

I found you a rock!!!!! and it's special! It's from the temple mountain in Yong-mun! Very Happy

Just don't talk to person people while you're leaning >>'' you might regret that. Why are you giving it up?

I will try the blow fish have no fear Smile <3
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:08 am

HA!! I freakin' love you friend drunken

No worries on that. I've learned from my first mistake Wink And I've decided to give it up because I don't want any more downers. While, when I get intoxicated, (like now) I'm rather perky and happy and love everything... I've just decided cutting it out would be a smart, healthy choice Smile.

YAY ROCK!!!! Awww, that's so cool! Did you have to hide it so no one could steal it from you??? Were there ninja's involved?! You do me honor, friend!

And tell me how that goes ^_^
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 am

LOL freakin love you too!

Well good luck with the quitting Smile I hope it does you good.

Yuh, the rock is awesome, I picked it up special, spent time looking for it. It's really good!!! I may actually have to send it to you by snail mail Very Happy

Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 am

Hehehehehe! ^_^ I love snail mail...

Hey! I've got a new avitar for AIM! It's Dragon!! But don't worry!! I've told Lorax (the dragon) Not to eat you, you'll be safe, don't be afraid, he might be a little intimidating but he's a big lug.... and he talks!! *Squee!*

Alright... Gin induced fatigue is here... nearly 2am provides another factor. My friend, I believe it's time for me to sleep off the tired, and wake up, hopefully headache free come morning. Have the best day ever, and I hope to keep hearing from you! ^_^ Funny Drunk Stupid Alarm
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down