FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Avatar: A World Renewed - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar: A World Renewed

Post by Gadreille Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Sounds good Smile I wonder if I should PM anaris and eternity?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 pm

My half-post is now a full post.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm writing up my post now. I know you've heard this from me like twice before...but I'm actually writing it. I will post up whatever I get done when my time runs out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Doth anyone else want to post? If not, I'll put mine up either tonight or tomorrow.

Basically, the overall idea is for us to try and break out those in prison (and likely at least partially fail), raid the dump for the fixed up shuttles and take the shuttles to the ISV Justice, which is orbiting earth...from there, take the ISV to Pandora!

If you have any ideas on how you think this should go down, let me know!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm

I am trying desperatly to come up with a way to tie my character in with this...but I am having a hard time fitting a depressed, alcoholic, borderline suicidal veteran in with a Pandoran Rights Activist Group. He hates the RDA, but thats really all I can come up with.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, in my last post I said that many people came to the Manor because they had no where else to go, and activists are often sympathetic to those in need...if he were put in a dire situation and came looking for somewhere to stay, he might just happen to get wrapped up in the situation.

Perhaps his landlord kicks him out for a person willing to pay more rent? Or something to that effect?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I just wanted you to know that I plan to post this weekend. My idea is to ditch the prisoners (mostly because I can't think of a logical way to break them out) and storm the dump, which has a hidden shuttle that will take them to the Justice. They will commandeer the Justice, and head to Pandora. Adrius, you and I may want to discuss how things at the dump are going to go down.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Replied. It was short but I work with what I was given. Actually, it was even kinda long considering it was just him raising a gun and saying a few words.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Yea, conversation is really hard to play out especially when you can't do character control. I completely understand. Let me go read it and I will reply more Smile

Edit: Yea that was long considering what you had to work with. The point of her talking to him was to feel him out, see if she could befriend him, etc. I think what I will have her do is spout out a quick lie about looking for someone and then high-tailing it out of there, but if you have any ideas of another direction let me know. I'm just trying to get in some character interaction before we get to the big stuff, I hope I'm not boring you!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Finally posted. I'm sorry it takes so long for me to post, but I often have trouble making lengthy posts, which is why I don't do many advanced RP's. I have really make sure I have some material before I commit.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 pm

I have my character headed to the ISV Justice to prep it for its eventual take-over by the activists. I have no idea how this is going to happen, and since my character wouldn't know anyway, I guess it really doesn't matter. But just so you know, that part is out of my hands. In my next post, if it hasn't already progressed to that point with your next posts, I will simply have my character exploring and describing the Justice, perhaps making mental notes for preparations or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

I think it will be happening soon, like within the next couple of days character time.

Adrius, how do you want to continue? Do you want to be taken captive to Pandora, or perhaps escape to the RDA and be apart of their attack later (but not before killing a bunch of activists), or something else?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am

The latter, though "a bunch of activists" seems excessive. Granted, Leo is trained, but a) he's never actually killed anyone ever and b) I doubt the activists can be written off as just mooks that can be killed off by a single soldier. Otherwise, they'd be useless against the double-threat of the RDA AND Pandora, not to mention that every activist lost is a big blow to the resources of the resistance. No, I think Leo will kill one and escape to the dumpster post to get reinforcements and whatnot. However, he's not going to shoot until someone acts, and from the looks of it your character is currently walking away. You mentioned two of the resistance members in your character's party being combatants, so I think them instigating a violent struggle would be a recommendable option. Otherwise, you could have them send a raiding party later and Leo just kills one during the shootout that ensues. Either one works for me, but once again you're the one who'll have to post next to give me more material to work with.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am

Yes I understand. I will post next.

I only said "a bunch of activists" because I wanted you to know you have the option to do so. Being set up on the losing side really isn't fair in a role play, but in this instance it is necessary.

Even if he isn't the one shooting, you may describe the other guards shooting and killing a few activists. What is going to happen is Ev is going to go back, round everyone up (I'm not sure what the total number should be...50? 100? more, less?) and then raid the dump. They aren't looking to kill anyone...just get to the shuttle which will take them to the ISV.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 am

*nod* Can do. If it's a large scale battle, then there will certainly be blood. I do hope you return fire, though Wink
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am

Definitely. That is what Ed, Gordon and Randy are for. I don't know if Gordon is going to make it though...*snicker*

I will work on this post, but it will likely take me a few days. I hate the end of the quarter, I always have so much homework Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

I debated on describing her hearing shots, but I figured I would just let you describe the battle from your point of view and then I will have my character follow up. There is only one assault vehicle, and probably about twenty men with guns, many of them a lot less trained than the guards. You may have full control over what happens, and kill off as many as you think is realistically possible.

My suggestion would be that the assault vehicle fires at the guard shack at some point in the battle, but again, it is completely up to you.

Silvone, by the next post we should be reaching the shuttle.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Posted!
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Damn, you are kicking my butt. Being outdone in my own roleplay! Razz
The first part made me laugh out loud...for real!

I just want to confirm...the activists have move past the guards but the guards don't know it? Or is it that they've run off and have to come back and attack again? I wasn't quite clear.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 pm

The firefight was a distraction. The real action was taking place in the dumpster, where they scavenged for what pieces they could. Once they had everything, they loaded it up and went on their merry way. It cost them much, but what they found is probably crucial to their future success...

or, if you wish, they could report to have found nothing useful, making the raid little more than an unnecessary skirmish, stirring anger, sadness, and other sorts of emotions among the rebels. It's up to you.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I understand. I'll be going with the first suggestion, since they need to get to the shuttle and to the ISV. Describing the shuttle lift off should be fun, but I will probably leave the actual commandeering of the ISV to Silvone.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

It won't be another day or so before they board and leave, right? Well, that gives Leo enough time to be victim - once again - of corporate meddling and a sudden and drastic change of plans to ship him to Pandora. I'll wait for others to post before that, though. Feels like you and me are hogging all the action XD
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

It was night, right? I'd say they would be trying to leave by morning or midday. Basically as fast as they can.

I don't know if anyone else is participating, apart from you and I (and Silvone, if I pester him enough). Perhaps there will be more interested when we get to Pandora! The beginning is quite gloomy and not the exotic Pandoran setting that everyone is excited for.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Mustakrakish is participating. It's just a bit hard for him to fully participate. He must have quite a bit on his plate, but I vouch on his making the best of his capabilities to be a part of this. I think we just need to give him some room to think and he'll be a productive member of this RP Very Happy
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Of course! I'm a slow poster, but if he ever wants to reserve a spot just say so. The only reason I try to post so quickly after you is I am afraid of letting it sit and die :/
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Great post, Ryona. You guys are awesome. I can't wait till we all meet up, because my part is extremely boring at the moment. I will try to post soon, so you guys don't have to wait too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

I just watched this movie and absolutely loved it (Yes, I am a bit slow to the gun.).

So! I was wondering if there were any positions still available in this role-play. I see that you don't have many natives of Pandora and I would like to play one, if you will have me.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 pm

of course! This is quite slow going but we'd love to have you. You may want to make more than one character, considering we aren't even on pandora yet! You may have whatever types of characters you desire, though we have a lot of RDA and ex RDA at the moment.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm

I can make another character, if you would like, and just wait to introduce my Na'vi character until we reach Pandora.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Sounds good. Post your character whenever you would like. Make sure you read the IC before you post a response, but whenever you've read the IC you can post in it, no need to wait. Silvone is going to post...someday...and after that we will probably be within a few posts of reaching Pandora.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next