FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC

+4
Squall Reyes
Bird of Hermes
Dio the Awesome
Gunneh
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Empty Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 am

Finally! Here it is girls and boys!

THE PLOT WILL BE UP ONCE SIGH HAS COMPLETED IT! I FREAKING LOVE YOU SIGH! : D

Character Sheets ::

Code:

[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Hero Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Team[/b] WARP or Mavericks [WARP works for the government while the Mavericks are pretty much vigilantes]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[Secret Identity]

[Hero]

[b]MAIN ability[/b] NOTE:: this is a birth/inherited ability. try not to copy off others.

[b]SECONDARY ability[/b] NOTE:: this is something technology/magic based. these can be copied, but keep the copying to a minimum. main abilities of others can be secondary abilities of others....

[b]Other[/b] [anything extra]

Last edited by Anaris on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Empty Re: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 am

PROFILES ::
WARP
Anaris -
Full Name Anaris Midgeley
Hero Name Time Volt
Age Twenty Four
Gender Female
Team WARP
Appearance
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Love_like_a_Rockstar_by_Schitz0_-1
[1]
[2]
[Hero]
OUTFIT/GUN ONLY
Secondary Outfit [worn under the outfit above]

MAIN ability Electric Manipulation - Her body produces more electricity than needed. She can channel this to any part of her body and use it as a weapon on a defense mechanism. She can also draw out electricity from items around her, even if it is just by a static charge.

SECONDARY ability Time Travel - LIMITED! Her father was always inventing different things. He discovered how to travel through time by using a broken watch his father had given him. Before being murdered by someone wanting the technology, he made the watch into a cuff-like bracelet for Anaris. She has kept it with her ever since and she uses it when she is in a pinch.
Watch

Other
The necklace she always wears. Its hidden under her shirt in her Hero outfit.
Necklace

Squall-
Name: John Hawkes
Hero Name: Suit
Group: WARP
Appearance: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Gunsmithing_by_VladislausDantes
Armor’s appearance: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC 404cb262b4e3bcd6968fc5622789b95f
Born power: What power? Have you seen the powered armor?!
Steam power: Armor. Duh? It increases strength, endurance, and allows him to walk into harsh environments including deep underwater.
Bio: In a world of technological wonder and super powers Jake was born the most miserable way possible. Poor and with no powers. That’s right he zip, nada, the big 00 when it comes to the powers department. He doesn’t see through walls, fly, or any of that cool stuff. Hell he isn’t even a genius. What he does have is experience. An entire life time with machines, and that’s because he is poor and had been working with and around the marvelous machines since he was old enough to work.

He learned everything he needed to from the machines through careful observation. More importantly he developed his skill through experimentation, secretly take the broken down piece and parts from old machines and putting together toys and small machines. However being one who ended up on the short end of the power and money stick Jake was subjected to all manor of torments by his “betters.”

But who was Jake to put up with this, no one was better than him and he decided to prove it. And began to build, and build and yes build so more. Till finally at the age of 25 he finished it, all 11 feet of it. He called it the Suit. (Hey no education remember. You think he’d come up with some fancy name?) From that day on he continually tested the suits power and ability, and he continues to show anyone he comes across that just because you weren’t born with powers or money, doesn’t mean you can’t still kick a lot of ass.

Sighlent wrote:Full Name:
Via Winslow
Hero Name:
Mirage
Team:
WARP
Appearance:
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Via

[Hero]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Steampunk

MAIN ABILITY:
The ability to plant thoughts, images, and emotions into other peoples minds. She can also communicate this way without have to speak a word.

Other
When Via was born she wasn't born blind, in fact she was pretty much a normal little girl until she turned five years old, during which her powers started awakening. By the time she was ten years old she was fully capable of harnessing her abilities and executing them with finesse...but at a horrible price. The strain of her gifts weakened her human eyes and half way through her tenth year her retinas burned away, blinding her for what many thought would be forever! That was until an estranged inventor by the name of J.W. Fitz perfected the duplication of the human eye through mechanical means therefore enabling the blind to see again. Due to her gifts, Via was the perfect specimen making her the first and only one to receive the procedure due to the side effects - of which included personality disfiguration, increasing hormones and setting a chemical imbalance within her brain that otherwise left her indifferent to specific emotions while over empowering others and strengthening the ones more common to the human anatomy. Hatred, love, lust, and rage. Having had her emotions disabled soon after the surgery as a way to keep her in check ,Via soon began teaching herself through everyone around her and although she has come a long way she still has an even longer way to go before she start feeling human again.

The Other-Other:
Oh and also, I feel the need to explain why she has a habit of wearing glasses, they're to otherwise hide her eyes which appear as portrayed in my avatar, however she also wears them because in order for her abilities to fully work she has to be able to physically look another person in the eye otherwise there's only a 48% chance that she'll be successful in what she's doing. So typically she wears them out of respect to not going prodding around in her team-mates brains. As for the bloody tears yes, she does cry blood as her eyes are not real and they do not produce tears so when she cries her eyes go for the next closest thing to a liquid form - blood. However, don't worry she's very emotionally crippled when it comes to expressing sadness so she literally NEVER cries.

Raptorman wrote:Full Name Ilirin richler
Hero Name The Black Hole
Age 27 though it is possible that he has been around longer
Gender male
Team WARP
Appearance
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Neo1

[Hero]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Train_Drawings_3_by_IAutio

MAIN ability Ilirin is called the black hole for a reason. He can manipulate the fabric of the universe. Creating portals and miniature black holes. He is capable of linking places together with his black hole portals, but to travel through one is not without risk. His manipulation of the fabric of the universe can also allow for minor energy manipulation but mainly it is used to increase his own speed and allow for opening of portals.

SECONDARY ability Ilirin can on occasion open portals through time as well as space, but only through immense amounts of effort and concentration. His suit also lends itself to an increase in emotional regulation to help keep him from getting too angry along with the ability to make himself dim.

Other If Ilirin gets mad he can lose control of his powers and when that happens no one around him is safe

MAVERICKS
Gunneh-
Name: Nicolas D'Angelico

Hero Name: Sandstorm

Team: Mavericks

Appearance:

[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Unbeaten_by_hair_spray
[1]

[Hero]
[Sandstorm]

Power:
Peak Human Potential

Dio-
Full Name Michael Rostle

Hero Name The Marksman

Age 25

Gender Male

Team The Bad Good Guys (Whatever their name is.)

Appearance Never thought I'd find a picture close to what I was imagining, but here it is! Damn, I can't get over that picture.

[Hero] I must explain a bit. The device on his back becomes a set of second arms, and the glasses he is wearing would be replaced with larger goggles looking things, but that's the jist of it.

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC SteampunkMe

[Secret Identity] He looks kinda like that, but without a thing on his back. Oh, and anyone who says that just having goggles on does not hide your identity I have one word to say... SUPERMAN.

MAIN ability Eidetic memory. Michael was not what you would call a mechanical genius. He was able to develop his mechanical arms and weapons because of his unique ability to remember everything he sees. This can range from remembering a persons face, or more complicated images. He used this ability to create his own mechanical devices. He doesn't fully understand how they work, he was only able to piece them together by memorizing a number of design schematics.

SECONDARY ability The device on his back serves two purposes. First, it houses a myriad of guns designed by the marksman himself to be as accurate as possible. Second, two arms can extend out of it, and they also can hold guns. The only down side to the arms is that they move in sync with The Marksman's real arms. They are not capable of independent movement.

His goggles are also wired into the box on his back. The goggles are designed to alter his vision to see different kinds of this, such as sound or heat. The most notable feature of this is the ability to see great distances. Hence his nickname.

Bird Of Hermes-
Full Name: Natalie "Hack" Le Bourgeois
Hero Name: Thunder
Team: Place me where you want me.
Appearance:
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Steampunk_Girl_by_ZoeStead

[Hero]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Speedgirl035

Main Ability: Hack can make objects explode as if they were wired to do so. While she prefers to touch the object she wishes to ignite, she can also detonate an object that she can see from a distance. When it inevitably explodes is up to her.
Secondary Ability: After a mechanical accident that destroyed her left arm, severed her heart in two and took the sight from her left eye, Hack has had a few technological advancements done to her own body. Her left arm and shoulder are completely mechanical and are wired directly to her nervous system, making it just as good or better than her natural one. She can generate lightning from her new arm and control it for a variety of uses. The left chamber of her heart is a metal-organic clock and keeps the right side of her heart beating. Her heartbeat is always steady and doesn't rise in battle. As for her left eye, it’s almost always closed behind a steel lid, but when the sun touches the artificial iris within, it’s time for the fireworks. Her name comes from the sound that the tornado of wind makes when it is unleashed after charging.
Other: Vechile

Praxibetel Ix wrote:Full Name Michael DeBell
Hero Name The Archangel
Age 28
Gender Male
Team Mavericks

Appearance

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC 965a835f29afcbba16b907985e269184

[Hero]

MAIN ability Natural physical prowess and athletic skill

SECONDARY ability Michael is an amateur inventor. He is constantly tinkering with the things around him, and the majority of his skill in combat stems from his creations. His most important invention is his steam-powered wings. He wears a large black trench coat that conceals the wings while not in use as well as all of his gadgets. He usually carries smoke and poison gas grenades (hence the gas mask as part of his costume) as well as a smaller firearm.

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Steampunk_Wings_by_rocknro8907

Last edited by Anaris on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Empty Re: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 am

Name: Nicolas D'Angelico

Hero Name: Sandstorm

Team: Mavericks

Appearance:

[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Unbeaten_by_hair_spray
[1]

[Hero]
[Sandstorm]

Power:
Peak Human Potential
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 am

o.O

what the hell are you doing up so early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 am

I've not been to sleep Razz
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 am

How can you do that?!
I'm up cause I couldn't go back to sleep after the hubby left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:41 am

I'm just that good. I am just that damn good Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 am

Haha. Okay...Maybe we should text or something so we stop spamming up the OoC. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 am

Or you can get on the IRC Razz I've got something to talk to you about anyway
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 am

o_o
I'm scared now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 am

... I'm up cuz....... I am.

Full Name Michael Rostle

Hero Name The Marksman

Age 25

Gender Male

Team The Bad Good Guys (Whatever their name is.)

Appearance Never thought I'd find a picture close to what I was imagining, but here it is! Damn, I can't get over that picture.

[Hero] I must explain a bit. The device on his back becomes a set of second arms, and the glasses he is wearing would be replaced with larger goggles looking things, but that's the jist of it.

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC SteampunkMe

[Secret Identity] He looks kinda like that, but without a thing on his back. Oh, and anyone who says that just having goggles on does not hide your identity I have one word to say... SUPERMAN.

MAIN ability Eidetic memory. Michael was not what you would call a mechanical genius. He was able to develop his mechanical arms and weapons because of his unique ability to remember everything he sees. This can range from remembering a persons face, or more complicated images. He used this ability to create his own mechanical devices. He doesn't fully understand how they work, he was only able to piece them together by memorizing a number of design schematics.

SECONDARY ability The device on his back serves two purposes. First, it houses a myriad of guns designed by the marksman himself to be as accurate as possible. Second, two arms can extend out of it, and they also can hold guns. The only down side to the arms is that they move in sync with The Marksman's real arms. They are not capable of independent movement.

His goggles are also wired into the box on his back. The goggles are designed to alter his vision to see different kinds of this, such as sound or heat. The most notable feature of this is the ability to see great distances. Hence his nickname.

Last edited by Dio the Awesome on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Looks good Dio.

Btw, you are on Gunneh's team, the Mavericks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Full Name: Natalie "Hack" Le Bourgeois
Hero Name: Firestorm
Team: The Maveriks
Appearance:
Main Ability: Hack can make objects explode as if they were wired to do so. While she prefers to touch the object she wishes to ignite, she can also detonate an object that she can see from a distance. When it inevitably explodes is up to her.
Secondary Ability: After a mechanical accident that destroyed her left arm, severed her heart in two and took the sight from her left eye, Hack has had a few technological advancements done to her own body. Her left arm and shoulder are completely mechanical and are wired directly to her nervous system, making it just as good or better than her natural one. She can generate lightning from her new arm and control it for a variety of uses. The left chamber of her heart is a metal-organic clock and keeps the right side of her heart beating. Her heartbeat is always steady and doesn't rise in battle. As for her left eye, it’s almost always closed behind a steel lid, but, when open, it can see in a variety of manners and can analyze mechanical object like they were a blueprint.
Other: Vechile

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 pm

@Hermes :: Do you want to work for the government or be a vigilante?
Pick one and I'll add you to the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

@Hermes :: Do you want to work for the government or be a vigilante?
Pick one and I'll add you to the team.

Either is fine.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm

I'll place you somewhere after Squalleh's wife posts up his character. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Name: John Hawkes
Hero Name: Suit
Group: WARP
Appearance: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Gunsmithing_by_VladislausDantes
Armor’s appearance: Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC 404cb262b4e3bcd6968fc5622789b95f
Born power: What power? Have you seen the powered armor?!
Steam power: Armor. Duh? It increases strength, endurance, and allows him to walk into harsh environments including deep underwater.
Bio: In a world of technological wonder and super powers Jake was born the most miserable way possible. Poor and with no powers. That’s right he zip, nada, the big 00 when it comes to the powers department. He doesn’t see through walls, fly, or any of that cool stuff. Hell he isn’t even a genius. What he does have is experience. An entire life time with machines, and that’s because he is poor and had been working with and around the marvelous machines since he was old enough to work.

He learned everything he needed to from the machines through careful observation. More importantly he developed his skill through experimentation, secretly take the broken down piece and parts from old machines and putting together toys and small machines. However being one who ended up on the short end of the power and money stick Jake was subjected to all manor of torments by his “betters.”

But who was Jake to put up with this, no one was better than him and he decided to prove it. And began to build, and build and yes build so more. Till finally at the age of 25 he finished it, all 11 feet of it. He called it the Suit. (Hey no education remember. You think he’d come up with some fancy name?) From that day on he continually tested the suits power and ability, and he continues to show anyone he comes across that just because you weren’t born with powers or money, doesn’t mean you can’t still kick a lot of ass.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Full Name:
Via Winslow
Hero Name:
Mirage
Team:
WARP
Appearance:
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Via

[Hero]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Steampunk

MAIN ABILITY:
The ability to plant thoughts, images, and emotions into other peoples minds. She can also communicate this way without have to speak a word.

Other
When Via was born she wasn't born blind, in fact she was pretty much a normal little girl until she turned five years old, during which her powers started awakening. By the time she was ten years old she was fully capable of harnessing her abilities and executing them with finesse...but at a horrible price. The strain of her gifts weakened her human eyes and half way through her tenth year her retinas burned away, blinding her for what many thought would be forever! That was until an estranged inventor by the name of J.W. Fitz perfected the duplication of the human eye through mechanical means therefore enabling the blind to see again. Due to her gifts, Via was the perfect specimen making her the first and only one to receive the procedure due to the side effects - of which included personality disfiguration, increasing hormones and setting a chemical imbalance within her brain that otherwise left her indifferent to specific emotions while over empowering others and strengthening the ones more common to the human anatomy. Hatred, love, lust, and rage. Having had her emotions disabled soon after the surgery as a way to keep her in check ,Via soon began teaching herself through everyone around her and although she has come a long way she still has an even longer way to go before she start feeling human again.

The Other-Other:
Oh and also, I feel the need to explain why she has a habit of wearing glasses, they're to otherwise hide her eyes which appear as portrayed in my avatar, however she also wears them because in order for her abilities to fully work she has to be able to physically look another person in the eye otherwise there's only a 48% chance that she'll be successful in what she's doing. So typically she wears them out of respect to not going prodding around in her team-mates brains. As for the bloody tears yes, she does cry blood as her eyes are not real and they do not produce tears so when she cries her eyes go for the next closest thing to a liquid form - blood. However, don't worry she's very emotionally crippled when it comes to expressing sadness so she literally NEVER cries.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Hermes: I'll take her on my team. Then, at least, we'll be evened up :DD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Hermes: I'll take her on my team. Then, at least, we'll be evened up :DD

That's fine. Now I get to terrorize your character on regular basis.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Full Name Ilirin richler
Hero Name The Black Hole
Age 27 though it is possible that he has been around longer
Gender male
Team WARP
Appearance
[Secret Identity]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Neo1

[Hero]
Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Chinese_Stealth_Suit

MAIN ability Ilirin is called the black hole for a reason. He can manipulate the fabric of the universe. Creating portals and miniature black holes. He is capable of linking places together with his black hole portals, but to travel through one is not without risk. His manipulation of the fabric of the universe can also allow for minor energy manipulation but mainly it is used to increase his own speed and allow for opening of portals.

SECONDARY ability Ilirin can on occasion open portals through time as well as space, but only through immense amounts of effort and concentration. His suit also lends itself to an increase in emotional regulation to help keep him from getting too angry along with the ability to make himself dim.

Other If Ilirin gets mad he can lose control of his powers and when that happens no one around him is safe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Looks like you get last pick, Gunneh, like that poor kid that gets selected last because he has big glasses and no coordination. <3
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Well it just made sense that the government would want to make use of Via's abilities. So...
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Next person that posts a sheet is going to be a Maverick. It's gotta be four-on-four Razz
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh no! Keanu! Wrong movie!

In other news, I have decided on a power, albeit a minor one, which can also tie in, so, go look for it!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Raptorman, I'm going to need you to try and find me a better picture for your hero. That suit doesn't really fit Steampunk at all. Go hit up DeviantArt and search for Steampunk art.

Hermes, remember that the steampunk tech is less than reliable oftentimes. Also, you've got to remember that it's powered by steam Razz lol
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Hermes, remember that the steampunk tech is less than reliable oftentimes. Also, you've got to remember that it's powered by steam

Well, since my character's main ability is blowing shit up, a little unreliability isn't much of an issue.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Gunneh2113 wrote:Raptorman, I'm going to need you to try and find me a better picture for your hero. That suit doesn't really fit Steampunk at all. Go hit up DeviantArt and search for Steampunk art.

The suit is meant to look streamlined. Not all bulky and clunky. It is stealth not armor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Full Name: Hephaestus "Festus" Cunningham

Hero Name: Spiderbait

Team: WARP

Appearance:

Festus himself:
Spoiler:

Festus's Spider tank:
Spoiler:

Main Ability: Technopathy. Festus can intuitively figure out the inner workings of any machine he comes across, analyzing such things as weak points, concealed devices, and potential uses.

Steam Ability: His freaking spider tank! It's about as big as a standard family sedan, with wall crawling capabilities as well as the saw edged mandibles and front legs, which can also be used as mechanical arms.

Biography: Festus grew up in New England under a very rich, but very overbearing father. His dad wanted him to persue a career in law, but for Festus, only one thing had ever appealed. He wanted to invent, to create, to harness Steam Technology in a way that the world had never seen before! Like the Greek god he was named after, Festus was an inventor. He made a small fortune assisting in the creation of the Steam Train and Steamboat, and was contracted by WARP to become their weapons designer and help fight crime in his magnificent Spider-Tank, which he's named "Aphrodite".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Straight Jackets and Aviator Goggles OoC Train_Drawings_3_by_IAutio

Is this better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next