FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight!

+6
MoiraofWords
Digital Muse
Gadreille
Inerio
Sighlent
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight! Empty Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:07 am

Let's all wish Ryona Noel a happy twenty-second birthday and WolfsKnight a happy twentieth birthday!

I hope you both have great ones, and I hope WolfsKnight rejoins us soon.

Happy birthday, you two! Cake

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight!

Post by Sighlent Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU TWO!!!

Glomp
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight! Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Ryona Noel and WolfKnight!

Post by Inerio Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!

. . . .
No joke, I totally wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYS by accident the first time around. That would have been awkward.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks you guys Smile

Also, sorry I haven't been on this weekend, I've been celebrating my birthday all weekend and haven't had the chance to get online Sad

Should be back in the swing of things by tomorrow!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Happy Birthday!
: D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Happy Birthday's! I love you, Ryona heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Happy Birthday!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Best Birthday Wishes!
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Happy birthday you two Smile
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Happy birthday, you two! Sorry I'm late!!! I hope you had an awesome birthday! What'd you guys do?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks everyone!

I went shopping on Saturday to pick out a birthday gift from my mom...got a nice outfit and some Mrs. Lovett shoes! Saturday night my friend took me out drinking, and I unfortunately drank too much and was sick all of sunday...Since I missed my 21st birthday I count my 22nd as my 21st and now I will move on with my life and stick to beer, no more mixed drinks No

Today on my birthday I went out to lunch and had my favorite Thai food, went to the bookstore with my hubby and baby, and came home and had a simple dinner with the family. Over all it was a nice birthday, I am quite embarrassed at my drinking behavior because that is not what I am like or used to, but everyone makes mistakes and I accept that.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:46 am

Ryona Noel wrote:Thanks everyone!

I went shopping on Saturday to pick out a birthday gift from my mom...got a nice outfit and some Mrs. Lovett shoes! Saturday night my friend took me out drinking, and I unfortunately drank too much and was sick all of sunday...Since I missed my 21st birthday I count my 22nd as my 21st and now I will move on with my life and stick to beer, no more mixed drinks No

Today on my birthday I went out to lunch and had my favorite Thai food, went to the bookstore with my hubby and baby, and came home and had a simple dinner with the family. Over all it was a nice birthday, I am quite embarrassed at my drinking behavior because that is not what I am like or used to, but everyone makes mistakes and I accept that.

Everyone hates alcohol, until the next party. Wink Then they hate it again the next morning. It's the nature of the beast.

Happy birthday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 am

Heyseuss wrote:

Everyone hates alcohol, until the next party. Wink Then they hate it again the next morning. It's the nature of the beast.

Happy birthday!

Yea, I know...I'm going to try and not fall into that habit. I've got non-drinking Silvone to back me up, so it shouldn't be too hard to play it smart Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 am

Ryona Noel wrote:Yea, I know...I'm going to try and not fall into that habit. I've got non-drinking Silvone to back me up, so it shouldn't be too hard to play it smart Wink

Good move. No one really needs to drink that much anyway. I mean, a beer or wine at a BBQ or with a special dinner, sure. Otherwise...I dunno. I only drink socially anyway. These days, the punishment for overdoing it is acute, and I don't like moaning like a zombie for two days afterward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 am

Aw, I know how you feel about drinking, Ryona. That's why I haven't drank in a long while. I hate feeling so sick the next day. It's just not worth it to me. I did enough drinking and partying, I think, when I was younger, and I feel too old now (which is ironic, considering I'm only a year over the legal drinking age). xD It's nice, at least, that you have Silvone to back you up and to help out. Smile

Mmm Thai food! Lucky! Very Happy That sounds like it was a pleasant day.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYONA!!

(and the other person! Have a great one, WolfsKnight!)

Belated yes, but no less full of warm and fuzzy feelin's! cheers

Cake

Happy Birthday
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Happy belated Birfday Very Happy cheers (Sorry I'm late >.> )

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down