FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques

4 posters

Go down

Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques Empty Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my question :P

Post by Profitofrage Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am

I saw that there is a forum for everyone to keep there character profiles all nice and pretty for future use. But i dont use characters that way? I mean i have all that info in my head ^_^ for all my characters, so i dont need to make those things. I prefer to share my idea's e.t.c moreso.
Basically my question was, is that is there a specific forum i could start writing up the "Mancorum Codex" (the book filled with the History of the "old world" as written by the Keeper of knowledge Mancorum.)
This is basically me trying to FINALLY for the first time, write down the MASSIVE fantasy world i have cooped up in my head.
so yea...is there a forum devoted to "world making" ? can i use the character forum for it since i wont be posting characters there?
or is there some other possiblility i havnt listed XD

thank you for the help (assuming i am helped Razz)
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques Empty Re: Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Well, I would suggest putting it in the Writing Forum, either under the main forum or perhaps as a blog. These are personal displays of writing and don't have to be commented or critiqued unless you want them to be.

If you eventually want to make this world a roleplay, and don't mind other people chiming in with their ideas, you may want to consider working on it as an Advanced Interest Check. But this forum is dedicated to finding others to join the RP, so if you aren't at that stage I wouldn't recommend putting it there yet!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques Empty Re: Im new and thought here would be a good place to ask my ques

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 pm

I think the blog section would be your best bet. The character thread is reserved specifically for characters, but anywhere in the writing forum would be fine. I simply think that the blogs would be easier to use for that purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:30 pm

That was almost exactly what I was going to say, Ryona! Couldn't have put it better!
Ya beat me to it. cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 pm

thank you everyone Smile ill be sure to place it in the writing Forum.
I do love making RP's set in the world, but its so large i could probably have 10 or more RP's going in different parts of the world Razz and never have the RP's even bump into each other.
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm

That's perfectly fine! Ryona said it best already, so I'm just here to verify that that makes sense. ^^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down