FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I thought maybe...

3 posters

Go down

So I thought maybe... Empty So I thought maybe...

Post by WolfsKnight Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey, I signed up today and I thought maybe I would start with a 1 on 1 just to get the hang of things. So here is what I was thinking:

I do have a broad range of interests. Fantasy, horror, and sci-fi are probably my top tree, but I would be interested in doing anything really. The roleplay does NOT need to be romance related, but if you would like to do romance the only thing that I really need to voice is that I cannot do a heterosexual or male and male couple, both situations take me out of my comfort zone.

I am willing to come up with a plot, just tell me what your little heart desires.
WolfsKnight
WolfsKnight
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

So I thought maybe... Empty Re: So I thought maybe...

Post by skull_mech Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 am

Hmm, you interested in making a story of a classic Super Hero vs Super Villain? There would be a possibility for romance between the two after multiple scuffles and cause one to defect to the other side. That should be the basic plot line and its a very cliched one at that. There would be twists here and there but I'd ofcause ask for your opinion before posting it up in IC.

OR

Would you prefer a Mafia setting? A rich man bringing into his family a poor young girl by the streets. He dotes on her and acts like a father figure. But little did she know of his profession of murder and deceit. There could be romance once she has grown, or on a dark twist, he dies and she takes up his role from his will. A not so cliched story line.

If you have other stories you mimght want to do I'm up for it as well. Ohh and um should you chose to RP with me, do note that I may take erliest a day or in the worse case scenario, around a week before I actually get to reply back. So don't be surprised if you find the next day and the next consecutive days that I don't post. Naturally I would post here to inform you of my temporary leave of absence due to RL.

skull_mech
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 am

I'm up for anything really. What's your favorite?

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down