FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish)

2 posters

Go down

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Empty Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish)

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Okay, do you have any ideas, or preferences in a roleplay?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Empty Re: Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish)

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm

I enjoy alot of action in my games, though that does not have to mean violence. I grow tired of games that take a long time to develop, and have the characters sitting around talking for three pages before something happens.

I like to have alot of character interaction, and like playing with characters that are not the, "strong silent" type. It just makes for a boring game in my opinion if my partner is anti-social.

Thats pretty much it as far as personal preferences go, and as far as I can tell by your previous post, I don't think we will have a problem there. As for the actual roleplay, I saw your thread and decided to join on a whim, so I havn't had time to contemplate any dark fantasy ideas. Sci-Fi or Fantasy makes no difference to me, as both are favorites of mine. I was wondering what ideas you were tossign around, and perhaps I could offer my own edge to the ideas?

(I am going to be away for a few hours, so I am sorry that I will have to put this discussion on hold for a time. My apologies, but I will reply again within the evening.)
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 pm

OKAY So I have a few ''ideas'', but they are all stray and can be pinned together. Right now I'm just grabbing at them and pegging them down on my board to help me out. These ideas are for a futuristic/sci-fi/fantasy (all dark, and all going together).

-The sun is out; as in it does not exist anymore in this world we shall create. The sun has blown out, like an old light bulb. This is a recent activity, say in the past hundred years. It has a great effect on culture and society.

-Vitamin D (is essential, and produced by the sun) is given to everyone in the form of pills. It is something everyone takes.

-Most people are fair-skinned, but others can be born with darker skin based upon their family history, or they can go to VD booths, which are like futuristic sun-tanning beds without the cancerous side effect.

-Power has become of the utmost importance. While they once used lightning rods to gather electricity, without the sun, the clouds no longer stir.

-Storms are usually heat storms.

-HEAT: Heat is maintained on this earth by RADIATION: power is supplied through cables in the earth. Heat rises from the ground, and into the sky. The Ozone has been tainted with man-made chemicals to keep it from releasing a lot of heat. Thus, the world stays at about one temperature most of the time. The heat does cycle in ''day'' and ''night''. Day is warmer, and night is cooler.

-The government is most definitely corrupt. In their search for power, they've found a very powerful source indeed. The human heart is a battery: pumping, beating, electrically charging and releasing, keeping us alive. Against all of man's wishes, they have begun to harvest human bodies in Heart Farms and Heart Factories. Mass producing humans merely to live out a good hundred years or more each, providing every heartbeat for power and electricity throughout the world.

-The government owns you. Curfew, abusive police, vicious criminals even work for the government.

-To cope with the world as it stands, many resort to drugs, criminal activity, homocide. A good half of the people have lost all hopes in religion, and live by the basics of greed, lust, and self-sufficiency.

-Magic does exist, but it is rare, and mostly known as part of the government. Magic amongst the streets is usually known as Reap Magics, for they are dangerous and said to be able to do great and horrible things. People who wield Reap Magic are known as, you guessed it, Reapers.

Plot is still something I'm thinking over...
Also, Reapers are something I'm trying to figure out a bit better as well...
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 pm

I like it. Im getting a Matix-vibe from it all.

So I just had a thought about drawing your idea of Reapers into the story more. The Reapers are being collected by the government, and used for some malevolent purpose. This could be a secret army, or some kind of terrible machine that harnesses their magic, or maybe it is linked to the Heart Farms. People go missing frequently in the cities, whether they are Reapers or not, so the government can test them for magical potential.

One or both of our characters can be Reapers, running from the government, or we can be trying to stop the government from kidnapping people and doing whatever with them. I just thought of this really quickly so let me know what you think.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Actually I have thought up a plot.

Reapers are being taken by the government and are being used in research, hoping to use their magics to create the eternal battery that never dies; the perfect power source.

Also, I've had the idea that very rarely in a Heart Farm, is a Reaper born. When they are born, they are usually caught early and sent to the Research facilities to help create this ultimate energy source.

My character is a woman, born and raised in a Heart Farm. She has never waken from the coma she's been in since birth. She is a Reaper though, a dormant one. One night, her powers jolt from their dormancy into activity, and she wakes from the drug-induced coma. She escapes from her place in the Farm, and flees to the city streets, where she would be found by your character.
Of course I'll have several sides.

The story line would then be about how the government comes after her, and about how she along with others, plans to take down the governments corrupt ways. Maybe in this, the government unveils this Nazi clean-out of the city, beginning to do a strip search of the world to find all Reapers, and to destroy all who would protect them.

Kind of a odd story. What do you think?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 pm

I like it. It blends everything together quite nicely. So, when do we start?
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Hahaha, want to make some short profiles real quick?

And with Reapers, you can have whatever power you like, just don't be ''invincible''.

I'll throw up my few profiles shortly.
I can't wait to see yours too!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm not sure if I want to be a Reaper, or just an average guy who is thrust into something much larger than himself. I will work something out soon.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

- This will take place in Central City, which is the futuristic New York City -

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Luscio10

Name: # 7428 / Nickname Undiscovered
Race: Reaper
Power: Undiscovered

Personality: None:

==================================

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) 13264__ciara_l

Name: Fantasia / "Fantasy"
Race: Reaper (Government = Mage)
Power: She can create illusions that appear real to the senses.

Personality: Fantasy is cruel and wicked, and almost heartless. She loves nothing more than to play games with her victims, and enjoy a bit of fun tormenting many. She is one of the best of the Government Mages, and hunts Reapers of all kinds.

=================

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Taylor-Kitsch-taylor-kitsch-3759369-396-480

Name: Adam ???
Race: Human

Personality/Character: A sketchy character. He is a street king, and runs a lot of underground activity. But alas, his knowledge extends farther than his drug trains. He has a lot of information about the government, and supposedly, a plan to take them down.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Male-model-david-garrett-photos

Name: Damion Kross

Power: None

Personality: TBA
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm

I will begin working on the IC now Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

Just for fun: I might develop this character.

Darkness (Eternity/Mustakrakish) Sexy_s10

Name: Ofelia Lopez

Personality: Ofelia is a surprising woman. First off, she's Adam's woman- if you could call her that. She tends to his sexual desires and is his secretive partner in business. She's a lusty creature indeed, but that's not all she is. She is somewhat Catholic- if that doesn't make a surprise for you!-, and has a usual bit of faithful advice for anyone. She is wiser than she appears, and holds high hopes in dark times.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Ill probably crank out a few exrtra characters too, after I think about them for a bit.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down