FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plots -requestion opinions from people-

2 posters

Go down

Plots -requestion opinions from people- Empty Plots -requestion opinions from people-

Post by Profitofrage Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:51 am

Hi Very Happy here is where ill post a few of the plots i was thinking of starting into RP's
PLEASE comment on them if you like them Smile and if you dont say why. i LIKE feedback on all my work, even critisism.

#1) Horror/psychological/metaphorical. Heavily based upon the Silent hill series.
There were two branches of this idea, one being very in depth and filled with significant plot twists. The other bieng a more action/survival Roleplay, i eventually went with the first idea since people preffered it, however it tend to progress slowly .

PLOT A - One on One RP OR a small group 3 RP'ers max
Dreams are powerful things, they can encourage, frighten or inspire. However we always have that known safety within our dreams, knowing that they cannot truly hurt us...for ounce we wake up...there over...were free from them. However...one Girl/Boy finds out this is not always true.
Every night you are plunged into a world without form...a world constantly changing. Filled with hideous twisted creatures that would send chills down even gods spine.
There is but one solace within this place....Another man, a boy...perhaps 18. He is seemingly trapped there, hes become mad having been forced to stay there for so long...fighting the creatures. He protects you while your trapped in that world...protecting you because he believes you can set him free.
When you awake...you think its over...another nightmare finally put to rest....but then you see him....faint glimpses...everywhere you go.
Could there be more to this hellish nightmare world then ounce thought?

PLOT B - no limit
Basically the apocolypse has occured, but rather then there being zombies and daemons, its basically Silent Hill gone global.
A white mist covers the earth, making visability beyond 500 meters impossible. The world itself seemingly shifting beyond the mist if only to confuse and trap victims. Few people are left alive, the monsters of the world representing all of mankinds sin and anguish...this is truly hell.
You are all surivors who have held up in a small encampment. Walls made of overturned Buses and old peices of rusted Iron. The encampment only lives because it backs against a large unscaleable mountain, the front protected by a machine gun taken from a downed helicopter.
However every day parties are sent out to find supplies, ammunition...anything useful. The RP is centered around the hunting party who accidently fall through the floor of an old building and must fight there way back to the encampment.

#2) Action/survival. based in my fantasy setting during the Second Daemonic invasion.
During this time the emperor of the Alkern empire (more commonly known as the "First Empire") had drafted thousands of men into the military to defend againt the daemonic invasion springing up in the northern sections of the empire. However a single daemon was a large hulking mass of chaotic energy, easily able to kill 5-10 men before finally being killed.
These armies were often supported by mages, daemonhunters, Withhunters and paladins. Resulting in a semi stalemate (i.e the daemons were winning...but only gaining inches each week).
However...this was at a great cost of human life, on the Blood Front ( the frontline as it were) was a place of constant death. Battalions of men were sent there every month...few men ever returning.
The story is that the RP'ers characters are sent to the Blood Front and must face teh daemonic hordes, scared out of there minds knowing that death was basically a garentee. Mostly untrained and illprepared, they must face the most terryfying beasts on the planet just so that the enemy does not gain another inch of ground.

#3) action/fantasy based in my fantasy setting Many years after mankind won the War of the gods, Dorlan god of mankind sacrificed his body soul and sword to bind the gods to there realms, and mankind moved to the New World. This was a time of relative peace, at least as far as godly figures go. Now any wars or battles waged were by men, and heroes were not half daemon demigods, but simply men who had worked many years to become the fighters they are and perhaps just got lucky a few times more then most men.
the plot for this Roleplay is that Tyran the Hier to the Ashlanders Thrown, has gone on yet another Blood Crusade. These are not taken lightly, as this man has never ounce lost a battle...and although his warriors are few, they are the mightiest of warriors..aided by daemon magics and the ability to apear seemingly anywhere they please.
The story is of a city...seemingly on Tyrans path of destruction.
When Tyran declares war upon a nation...it is almost a garentee it is destroyed within the month...his army to powerful, and his own skill to great.
The King knew his kingdom was done for...it had but one hope...his daughter.
The princess would have to meet Tyrans army BEFORE it got within distance of his kingdom..preventing Tyran from declaring war...from which there was no escape. Should the princess get to him in time...she could propose a truce...a bargain...the price...marriage.
The RP is about The princess and the band of mercenaries tasked with her protection, leading them through the dangerous Forests...across the plains and finally into the Ashlands itself to try and Meet Tyran half way. Only they are quite surprised when they find...Tyrans Crusade...to be far less...then imagined...in fact...he is the only one they find....and according to him...war was not his intention.

(ill write more plots later XD)
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Plots -requestion opinions from people- Empty Re: Plots -requestion opinions from people-

Post by Trinity Veritas Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Hey there, Profitofrage.

I really like the first two ideas, I’m a Silent Hill manic myself ^-^. They seem really well thought out, and something that could stand on its own. I don’t think you would have to worry about them dieing on you, lol.

But I do have a question for the first one.

In the course of the role play, will the two be trying to find ways to stop the nightmares and free the boy? Or will it be a never ending process?

If you make any of those two in OCC’s, I’d join in a heartbeat ^-^.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Plots -requestion opinions from people- Empty Re: Plots -requestion opinions from people-

Post by Profitofrage Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 am

Hi Trinity Veritas Very Happy
thank you for your post i appreciate it.
as for teh question Smile yes the idea is that they try and find out how to free the boy / stop the nightmares but (plot spoiler) they find that the boy is connected to them, and for lack of better wording...cant be saved in the conventional sense Very Happy.
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 am

#4) NEW PLOT action/based on my world
time period - before the second daemonic war but during the times of the same emperor (Gladmire)
Of the four Guilds the empire uses to defind its people, the Witch Hunters are among the most devoted.
The Paladins may be the Emperor's generals and personal guard, but it is the Witch hunters who patrol the palace and seek out heretics within the empire.

They are totally devoted and trained to be grand warriors. Given an assortment of holy relics and artifacts to aid them in the battle against witches, elves and other beings who wish ill to the emperors lands.
The witch hunters would travel in groups of three, searching and inspecting villages and cities at random...should heretical or inhuman presence be found an army of thousands would be sent to purge the city of any who be deemed evil.
The main focus of the Witch hunters however...was to find and kill Elves who still inhabited the lands of men. Melenia ago the shadow elves were at war with mankind, forcing them into slavery...however humanity over the years pushed them almost to extinction. The few villages that are left, live in secret...fleeing when humans learn of there existance within the thick forests close to the Elven mountains.
The plot of this RP is simple, a Witch hunter...travelling alone since his partners had met there end at the hands of a Lycanthrope stumbled upon a small grove. Within this grove were several Elven huts...and several shadow elves.
The witch hunter immediatly attempted to contact his head office...but was thankfully stopped just before the artifact was used. The elves were illequiped, there warriors having been called off by there grand shaman to deal with a catastrophy in the north (daemon sitings).
They managed to take the lone witch hunter captive using there magical prowess and taken advantage of his weakened state. However, during the night horrible screams are heard as a poor elf is dragged off into the night by a vampire, a clan the village had previously been at war with but thought had defeated.
The elves then came to a conclusion...the only warrior capable of besting a vampire...was the witch hunter...but how would they be able to convince the man...to protect them from the horror that lurked in the forest beyond them?
(I would ALWAYS play the witch hunter XD i like them to much not to Razz)
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Awesome Smile

Really cool plots! Keep um up ^-^
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Profitofrage Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

thanks guys Very Happy i really appreciate everyones support and opinions.
Profitofrage
Profitofrage
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down