FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check

Go down

Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check Empty Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check Bcover_Habaek_vol01-1

Screams, fighting, rain, thunder, lighting, these elements of the priestesses surroundings did not effect her concentration. She took aim again and again with her spirit bow and arrows. The arrows finding their targets easily, she desperately attempted to take aim at the one person to whom she needed to defeat, but he was impossible to fallow, and no matter how hard she tried, he always managed to duck behind someone else. “COWARD.” She stated loudly at him, not knowing if the sound of her voice could reach him over the noise of battle.

The cursed man she needed to slay, this man was a tyrant of the land, and she was the only one who could stop him, the only who could wound him. He had caused so many deaths, and people were dieing all around her, not soldiers giving their lives, but farmers and townspeople. Maybe a trained fighter here and there, but mostly innocents, fighting a last battle to try and end this tyrant’s rule, so much depended on Saya, she was starting to get desperate under the pressure.

The accursed emperor was slaying man and woman alike, slaughtering them, and her friends, her dearest Guardians, they were the only things making any significant number of kills. She wanted their efforts to not be in vain, she couldn’t fail. But the emperor was so difficult to get at. She was almost taken by surprise again and again as the tyrant’s soldiers came after her, trying to kill her.

Habaek clashed and slew a man that came after her, he positioned himself behind her, covering her back and making sure she could concentrate. “Just block everything else out Saya, you can do this, I know you can.” He said, slaying another individual and turning his loving eyes to her. “Lets end this, all of your friends are at your side.” Saya smiled gracefully at his words. Shooting a man behind him so he didn’t have to turn around, Saya kissed him on the lips softly.

“Thank you, my love.” With determination blazing in her eyes she spun around and took aim, but the emperor had disappeared.

“Where….-Habaek!” she screamed, the emperor’s sword protruded from his back, he had a hold of the sword so that it wouldn’t go any farther. Saya’s eye’s widened, he was protecting her from the blow, the tyrant had snuck up on her. His arms shook and Saya cried out Habaek’s name again, making another glowing blue arrow and shooting it at the impossibly fast emperor. He dodged and smirked, taking out his sword and pushing Habaek aside.

A fatal blow struck down Saya; she fell next to the still barely alive Habaek. The emperor roared his laughter. Already shouting victory, the rebellion against him was doomed now.

“Habaek, my love, you are still breathing….good.” Saya could barely breath; she was slipping as quickly as blood poured out of her body. “I’m afraid I’ve failed, I’m so sorry Habaek, sorry to everyone who gave their lives, but even though I will be gone, you must live, you must live. They will need you, and you must keep fighting my love.” She shuddered as she almost passed out, “Here, I can give you what is left of my life, live Habaek, promise me you will live and fight, for me if not for yourself.” Saya kissed him softly on the lips one last time, her energy flowing to him and healing his wounds completely.

‘Goodbye my love….’ Saya thought, finally slipping fully into the peaceful darkness. Her manner of speaking, her smile, everything about her was graceful until the very end, but…

The priestess was no more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the deal:
In an Asian-esque feudal period land where a few individuals are gifted with power, one such prince was gifted with a power no one could interpret. His movements faster than many could fallow, his intelligence that of a genius, his strength impossible, and no one could touch him, his mind or otherwise. He killed his father and became a tyrannical emperor, turning the lands until they could grow no more, taxing the townspeople to the point of poverty, and ruling with not an iron fist, but a spiked iron fist.

A prophecy came of these events happening, but no one listened to the old monk who foretold such a prophecy, when it was finally happening he was turned to. He was gracious and foretold of the events that would fallow after, he told of a priestess that would be born in the spring, she would be able to wound the emperor. Her powers would be of the spiritual kind, something the emperor’s powers would not be able to fight against.

She was born and finally found and taken in by the monk, and raised to take hold of her powers. The emperor got wind of this, he had many spies.

Events changed and soon the monk became to old, he died peacefully and passed his job unto his grandson, who was young, but still as knowledgeable as his grandfather. The grandson foretold that the priestess would need protection, and it would come in the form of seven Guardians, all with gifts that made them unique and powerful.

The priestess risked much to find these seven and adventures brought them together. Along with near death expiriences, these seven all became friends. They attacked the emperor time and time again, starting a reballion, but they needed to end him, they needed to end it once and for all.In the last battle the priestess died, and Habaek, her love and one of the seven almost died. He was saved by the priestess and given a second chance. The rebellion has failed, and many people are dead, the seven wounded and grieving. How will they defeat the emperor when they have already failed?

The boy monk, Ayashi, has a plan, his powers are psychic based, and it's risky, but worth a try. He tries to bring a soul from a distant land into Saya's body, to resurrect her, but ends up bringing one from an entirely different universe or dimension. The girl he brought into Saya’s body is now the only hope they have of renewing the rebellion, with her is hope, but what use can she pose? Ayashi didn’t know what he was doing, but it looks like he’s screwed up. Things are becoming complex.

About era:
Ok so this is set in a feudal Asian setting. They do not have technology above irrigation and such. So, no high schools or ipod etc. Think Fushigi Yugi, that’s were this rp gets its inspiration from
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check Empty Re: Complex Situations-feudal asia fantasy interest check

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Characters include the guardians, and some villains.

So, it's been a couple of days and nobody but me and another person seems to be interested. Is this idea really that bad? If so, how can it be improved upon? ^-^

I would be interested in people's ideas and such, I've already made an ooc for this, but I can certainly change some things.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down