FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to get back in.

3 posters

Go down

Looking to get back in. Empty Looking to get back in.

Post by Checkerz. Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 am

Helloo everyone,
I hope this is the right place to put this post. This is my first day on the forum, and alongside brushing over the rules i'm going by instinct as to what I have to do and where things belong.

Basically, the point of this is to ask if anyone would be interested in starting up some sort of fantasy roleplay alongside me? It's been a serious while since i've been involved in a literative roleplay, but i'm no stranger to them. I'ld say i'm very easy to talk to and get along with, so please, show your interest. (:

Thanks in advance?

-Checkerz♠️,
Checkerz.
Checkerz.
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Looking to get back in. Empty Re: Looking to get back in.

Post by Igraine Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi Checkerz,

I'm not an admin or anything, but just to sorta kinda help steer you a bit - there's three sections to both Advanced, Casual and One-on-One RP: The "Interest Check;" the "OOC" (where you're at now : ) ); and then below that, the actual "IC" in character threads.

Basically, if you've got an idea for a fantasy RP you think you'd like to start, give as much an outline as you can, and tack it up under the "Interest Check" section of whatever you'd like to go for. People will usually respond there, and then when you feel like there's enough interest, it moves to the OOC section to start, and then an in character thread below.

And there are a TON of people here who are interested in fantasy-type role plays, so if you have an idea, go ahead and throw it up under "interest check" in one of those three forums (just decide if you want it to be a longer, more detailed RP (Advanced); fairly laid back (though still literate) with multiple people (Casual); or just you and one other person (One-on-One), and wait to see who responds. : )

ETA: OH! And if you haven't had the chance to yet, please feel free to "say hello" in the Introductions forum - there are a lot of very friendly people here, and FOG loves its new people. ; )
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Igraine wrote:ETA: OH! And if you haven't had the chance to yet, please feel free to "say hello" in the Introductions forum - there are a lot of very friendly people here, and FOG loves its new people. ; )

DAMN she beat me to it... I'll win the Greet War yet, though... just you watch.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down