FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your newb radar should be going off right about now...

+6
Fate Flyer
Hope
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Scarlet_Rivers
Kaislynn
river-ji
10 posters

Go down

Your newb radar should be going off right about now... Empty Your newb radar should be going off right about now...

Post by river-ji Wed May 27, 2009 1:06 am

Hello there. I'm River and, obviously, I'm new.

Hm, let's see. I'm here because I am friends with the creator, Fate, whom I met through a role-playing board called Surreal*Twilight. We have both turned from that place since, and that's partly why I'm here. I also run another roleplaying board with a mutual friend of both of ours, and was attracted to FOG because I'm curious what it's like inside of a serious role-playing community where I don't have to worry about the obligations of running it as a member of the staff.

Umm, as for me personally... I'm a really laid-back 20 year old who LOVES to write. I'm married to a wonderful man named Dhanesh who will be separating from the United States Air Force in November. (Yes, we're excited about this.) We have one child, a daughter named Amarie who is a year old; and we recently discovered that we are expecting another baby sometime later this year or early January. Hmm... My hobbies include writing, reading (though I don't have a whole lot of time for books anymore), dancing, teaching dance, singing, and role-playing.

I hope to make quite the little second home for myself here. =]
river-ji
river-ji
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.nightdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Your newb radar should be going off right about now... Empty Re: Your newb radar should be going off right about now...

Post by Kaislynn Wed May 27, 2009 1:21 am

Hey! welcome to Fog!

Congrats on the baby! And congrats on not having to worry about admin for a site and just enjoy the ride (not that i have anything but deepest respect and wondrous admiration for the admin! LOVE YOU, FATE! Very Happy) but it must be nice to sit back a little Smile

What kind of dancing do you do/teach? I love dancing!
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Your newb radar should be going off right about now... Empty Re: Your newb radar should be going off right about now...

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Wed May 27, 2009 1:44 am

Whoa baby, is this you, River? If so, I love ya! And welcome to FOG! <3
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed May 27, 2009 2:09 am

Hey River. I'm also from S*T but forgive me if I don't remember exactly who you are.

I look forward to seeing you around.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 am

Bah!

Hi Riverrrrrrrrrrrr! ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed May 27, 2009 7:46 am

(River was part of the Kindly Scholars for awhile in more recent times. :])

Hello, River, darling. Very Happy Welcome to FOG! I'm thrilled to have both you and SS here now too.

Aww, what a lovely little home life you have! Congrats, again, on the pregnancy! You'll have to let us know if it's a boy or girl. I'm sure it'll be nice and a bit of a change of pace to just be able to chill here. (AWW, and thank you so much, Kaislynn! <3)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:58 am

Welcome to FOG!
I'm a mommy too!
Very Happy

I have an 18 month old son, CJ.
Best thing in the world!
:3

Anywho, enjoy your stay here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wed May 27, 2009 11:59 am

Hey there River! Your name sounds familiar to me but I just can't place it! Smile

Congratulations on the baby! Very Happy

This place is awesome, even though it is a little haunted! I'm sure you'll love it!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by river-ji Wed May 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes and congrats and stuff! You all are so nice here! I found out today that I'm due on December 29th... and I think it's a girl, but that's just my guess. XD

Umm those of you who think you might know me, to clear that up - I came from S*T where I went by the username pan1c button and then River Dance. I was a Kindly Scholar for a while, until things at the site got too stupid for me to handle anymore, lol.

Yes, Scarlet, it's me. XD

Kaislynn - I teach middle eastern dance to girls age 5 - 10, and cabaret/Turkish bellydance to young women. =]

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes, everybody! <3
river-ji
river-ji
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.nightdreams.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm

WOW! It could be a Christmas baby then, Riv!! My brother almost was a Christmas baby too. (His birthday's December 22nd.) Awww, so sweet and exciting. :]

That's really something that you teach both middle eastern dance and cabaret/Turkish belly dancing. I'm impressed! I, myself, am not a dancer, so I envy you, for not only knowing those types of dances, but for also being good enough to teach them. Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Wed May 27, 2009 6:20 pm

*tackles gently* River!!! Nice to see you over here!! Have fun!!!!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Hey River, welcome to FOG. Amarie is a pretty name Smile Congratulations on the baby! I hope you enjoy it here

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty Unusual Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Hello there River. Welcome to the site.
Congratulations!!! I wish you all the best.

I'm sure you'll love it here. Again Welcome Smile
Pretty Unusual
Pretty Unusual
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Fri May 29, 2009 11:45 am

Wow, those are a couple dance styles that I've always wanted to look into, sounds awesome! Smile I've taken a couple modern dance courses and I'm big into social dancing (salsa, chacha, bachata, swing, west coast, lindy, and blues), but that's awesome! And you get to teach little girls! that's so fun! Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat May 30, 2009 12:26 am

Argh! I wish I lived in your town so I could for- :: coughs :: I mean... request you teach me belly dancing. ^^_^^;;

Also, I can't wait to find out what the gender of your baby is! I still have those fancy white gloves waiting! ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat May 30, 2009 12:39 am

Heya, Kathryn! ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down