FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

+5
Sighlent
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Ragter the junior greeter
Lara
Mur
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does Anyone Really Love the Show... - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

Post by Mercia Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Well, that all depends, sadly I didnt watch the movie and I ended on "Things Change" (which I still have yet to finish on youtube) Onve I do, I'll either pm you or DJ, pending on what happens in the last episode of the series (Dont tell me what happens!)
Mercia
Mercia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Really Love the Show... - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Really Love the Show...

Post by Mur Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Go to this website. The movie and every other episode is on the list.
http://tv.blinkx.com/show/teen-titans/o5UL-cF79xe9KDCC
EDIT:
For anyone who cares to know, I've finished more than half of the OOC board, and it should be up just as soon as I finish Star's character sheet. :)
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 am

What exactly did you mean by fast friends Mur?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 am

I think she meant 'fast friends' as in you can get in contact with them quickly...and that they'd actually respond.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 pm

By fast friends, I assumed the meaning of...
I don't know, friendship?
Companionship, role play partner, and as much as I'd hate to say the word "Buddy"? Does that clear things up? xD
Wow, that was terribly awkward.
OOC's officially up and running, and now I eagerly await your character sheets!
LINK:
http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/advanced-ooc-discussion-f15/teen-titans-everlasting-ooc-t1037.htm
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 am

Oh. I see. Sorry, I can be a bit slow at times...
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:19 am

Not to worry, loff-a-doodle!
*sputter giggle* Sorry...that...that would mark the first time I've ever used that..."word". Don't fret, I'm never doing that again. Anyways, if you're still having trouble adjusting to the "Titans Team", may I suggest watching the episode entitled "Go!" on that site's link I gave you? I was feeling out of it today, so I just finished watching it, and might I say, I'm totally excited for the RP now! Also, I might just have to play Cyborg if nobody chooses to join as him. S'alright though. I love the big lug, but I just don't think it'd be all too fair for me to play the roles of two of the strongest (as in brawn, not intellect, though Cy is really smart! ^^Wink members of the team. I'll give it a go temporarily, but if there's a single newcomer to the RP who'd like to join as him, I'll give it up. Does that sound...modestly fair?
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2