FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again....

2 posters

Go down

That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again.... Empty That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again....

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:14 am

I need some help.

I will rp just about anything, however I hate generic rps. Not that I won't start with something generic, but I like to talk over plots and make them our own before actually starting one.

Right now, I'm in the mood for just about anything... save vampires.. I think the genre is burnt out, and the recent kick of sparkling queer-bait vampires is the last thing I want to even think about right now.

Anyways, this is my interest check.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again.... Empty Re: That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again....

Post by vitamin_kitten Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:28 am

Anything in particular? And I know what you mean about vampires- I love vampires, and even I'm getting a little sick of them showing up everywhere. :/
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again.... Empty Re: That Writing Bug is Nibbling Again....

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 am

Travelers...

Something in a fantasy type thing, with a hint of Feudal Europe. Swords, bows and arrows, and the rare Witch or Wizard. Though those come in all different sizes and variants.

Romance is something I love to write, but hate to base entire stories off of, so they need to be after something particular. Maybe even with a little comedy rolled into it because of their differing personalities.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 am

Right, right. Hmm .... -ponders- Do you mean travelers in the ordinary sense? Like, someone who's just traveling across the land from one place to another?
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:57 am

That would be correct. Just traveling. Be it because they are just tired of the home life and want to shake their lives up, or they've exhausted all possibility of a normal life and are seeking new towns to start over in. The latter being the more likely past for my character should this idea mature beyond here.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 am

Would there be a specific destination in mind at the beginning of the RP, or is that something you'd want to determine as the story progresses? I might actually have a character I could use for this sort of storyline (regardless of there being a destination in mind from the get-go or not). Nod
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Their destination could be some kind of new castle-town across the country or something like that, the catch being that they have to cross the country to get to said place.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Right.

Well, I'd be willing to do this RP with you- my character would probably not start off in the same place as yours; she'd be coming from somewhere else, but I think it's perfectly cool to have them meet somewhere along the way. Nod
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:26 am

Meeting by accident works for me. Maybe give us some time to flesh out characters before they do meet..

Now all we need is a title and we're set.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:50 am

I'm pretty open on titles- or we can just leave it title-less for a little while until an actual plot develops. Nod
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 am

Title-less works for now.... I was going to move this discussion to a thread in ooc though because it looks like we have something going here.

So far as I can tell, our characters have two different reasons for wanting to go to this Castle-town on the other side of the country (big country at that). I know my character's reason, don't know yours though. We know that they're both going to be coming from different places and meeting at some point in time, and whatever happens on their travels there is beyond me.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 am

That about sums it up.

You can go ahead and make the OOC and/or IC if you want, cuz I'm ready to post when you are.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 am

I'm going to bed at the moment.. I should be on tomorrow night sometime earlier though. I love being off of work.

Check out my new post in the interest thread, though. You might like it.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:38 am

-heads over-
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 am

Made an Ooc, and working on a post for the thread itself.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 am

^o^
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down