FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Administrator!

5 posters

Go down

New Administrator! Empty New Administrator!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:07 am

Even though this place has long since become a true graveyard, detailing the hopes and dreams of the mostly deceased accounts that once collected here as a community, a few ghosts have been wandering around, haunting this remarkable place. Because of this, Gadreille has taken it upon herself to tend to this graveyard the best she can, to keep it looking decent for those who would visit their old haunting grounds. Please give a round of applause, or whispered cheers, for our new Administrator! May she offer some life to these desolate grounds.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

New Administrator! Empty Re: New Administrator!

Post by Delve Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Good luck.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.emery3d.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:23 pm

I knew there was a reason I still lurked here once or twice a year.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Yeah... any plans to try and bring this place back from the dead or are you on zombie patrol?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 am

The chance to revive this place has long since disappeared. I keep it up so that people can come here and it looks more or less as it should. There is no reason FOG cannot function as it is except that people don't want to write. If role players came, as an administrator I would start doing more. But I'm not going to start worrying about making this place perfect until that day comes. Like everyone else, I have a life full of responsibilities that inhibit me from being the "dedicated" administrator you mentioned in another thread. I miss this place very much, but losing a couple buttons is not what sent it to the grave. It was losing its dedicated writers.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:44 am

Are you kidding? The fact that you even posted shows that you have the dedication I'm talking about! There is also the fact that there has always been a admin here every time activity happens. Even this topic showing that the admins care enough to have a graveyard watch furthers my point that dedication is not lacking from the admins. That post you referenced is what I would do to revive the site. If I was able to make those changes I would be doing so along with the current admins. Currently it looks like the focus is on maintaining the site as is. I would try to focus on bringing people (new and old members) to the site to get it going again.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum