FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A time to begin again?

5 posters

Go down

A time to begin again? Empty A time to begin again?

Post by TheAzricanRepublic Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello, everyone who occupies these forums!

My name is Dominic, and to be honest, I really didn't imagine a "serious community" for "all the types of role-plays". My views on the countless forums I've visited, from Gateway to RPGChat, came this close to making me swear of role-playing all together. I haven't actively been involved in a sufficient RP, chat or forum, for months now. I'm naturally a pessimist, but I'm honored that I have been invited to this "Footsteps of Ghosts", and promise to try my best to bring what I can to the table.

That said, I'll admit I haven't actively tried to hold an RP for a while. I'm honored with my invitation to the site, though, and am sufficiently impressed by the few threads I've looked over. I guess I'll see if I can follow in the right footsteps, can't wait to get writing here on the sight. Thank you for the invitation, Fate.
TheAzricanRepublic
TheAzricanRepublic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

A time to begin again? Empty Re: A time to begin again?

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey, and welcome, TheAzricanRepublic. :]

I think it's safe to say that we've all experienced our ups-and-downs in the realm of role-playing from time to time, some more than others. Whether or not you've been active in awhile isn't an issue though, so long as you still would like to dip your toes into again and seek enjoyment in RPing with others here. We hope that we can offer you what you've been looking for!

Don't hesitate if you ever have any questions. We're always here to listen. Smile

Again, welcome, and do enjoy yourself.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I feel your pain. Gateway defiantly wasn't one of my best roleplay experiences either.

Take it from a fairly new member, this site is great. The people here are fun and interesting to talk to and the threads hold promise. I look forward to seeing you in the threads.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAzricanRepublic Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Thank you, I agree, but Gateway was one of the very first sites where I came into my own in terms of RP. Times move on, though, and I'm ready to bring my best to this site. It does indeed look promising, I can't wait to see everyone else.
TheAzricanRepublic
TheAzricanRepublic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey, welcome aboard dude. I know the feeling of not being able to engage, because I've been there myself; it's been hard to get things restarted. I'm in a couple communities where things are simply fizzling out due to lack of commitment, though I'm confident that this place has less of that problem, as it's newer and everyone seems to be on the same page.

At any rate, I hope you find some good RP in here, the sort that makes the looking and periods of floating around more tolerable. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey there! I'm sure you'll find FoG is better than most role play forums. I personally love it here, even if I'm not as active lately because I'm hunting, so to speak.

Enjoy your stay! ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:46 am

Hey welcome to FoG!

good roleplaying with active involvement is definitely a tough thing to find. enjoy what you create here and find here

oh and enjoy this cookie too Very Happy *hands you a cookie*

welcome, I'll see you on the boards Smile
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down