FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for...

2 posters

Go down

Looking for... Empty Looking for...

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 am

So, I've basically earned more free time than what I had from work and I can manage a light RP with that. I'm looking for someone who would bite the bait and roleplay with me.

I can be a frequent poster if needed, I can also match paces with my would be partner. I'm pretty much flexible with most genres and I am open to try new ones as well. For ideas, we can toss a salad of it and see if it comes out well...

but generally I have these in mind.

¤ Sci-Fi
¤ Fantasy
¤ A mix of the first two
¤ Space Voyage with a twist, (pre/post apocalyptic + other elements: mature or otherwise)
¤ Hack N' Slash (yep, just like THE game genre)
¤ Mystery
¤ have a few more but too lazy to type. (don't wanna keep you reading a long int check)

So like I said, Light roleplay. Lengthy posts isn't a must (though appreciated) but it should at least adhere to the site rules.

Here's to hoping! Ciao!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for... Empty Re: Looking for...

Post by Ruu Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Ethereal! I'd definitely be interested in RPing with you. I'm only really in one active RP right now so I'd have time. I'm interested in most of those genres, and sci-fi and fantasy are my favorites. The only genre I won't do is an RP focused on strictly romance. I can post fairly often as well, at least a few times a week. Let me know!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 am

I thought this would sit a few days and prolly go swirl down the abyss in a week but a reply so soon! Wow! Alright, I'm up for some RPing.

So, as you pointed out in your post, you can do sci-fi/fantasy or a mix. It can either be that or anything you might be interested in. I've got a bad habit of "rolling with whatever" kind of mentality so I am pretty much going to have to depend on your ideas and build up on them as we go.

If that's fair enough, we can talk about further details via PM or here, whichever you prefer.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 am

~Sounds great! I've been looking for some RPing too, but yea, most ideas seem to disappear in the swirly mist. It will be awesome to RP with you! I'll send you a PM with some ideas I had and we can go from there. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum