FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checking!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just checking! Empty Just checking!

Post by AppleMistress Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello hello! I'll just dive right in. ^.^

I'm not really looking for anything too specific. I'll list fandoms first-- though I doubt that anyone will really decide to take me up on any of them. Dangan Ronpa is fantastic-- I've read through the first LP of it and I'm currently reading the second one. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves murder mysteries and crazy plot twists.
  • Dangan Ronpa
    Persona 3 or 4
    Zero Escape Series

That's it. All the fandoms involve a group of people being tossed into a situation that holds some risk. That being said, I love groups of friends, character development, mystery et cetera.
Romance is usually a side plot when it comes to me. I'm a hopeless romantic, don't get me wrong, but too much romance and fluff is tiring. I like comedic pairings, for the most part. Opposites, people that just can't stand one another, or even just a couple that's insanely awkward and dorky. I tend to feel happiest playing female characters. However, I don't mind doubling up. Using multiple characters is always fine with me-- especially if we're working with a group of maybe eight or nine people.

I might be weird in the sense that I love a balance of seriousness and comedy. I like to put my characters in risky situations and give them a few angst-worthy moments. Even so, too much of that is also tiring. So having a few running jokes in the process is something I love. I also love spontaneous plot twists! It keeps things interesting. I love stories that twist everything around-- while still making a thread of sense in the process. Collaboration is the best. I need a partner who can discuss things with me and offer ideas! As much as I like twisting things around, I also tend to like planning things in advance, just so that the story doesn't hit a weak or inconsistent spot.

Those are my preferences. Groups. Maybe one or two romances on the sidelines. Character development. Seriousness and comedy. And, just because it's a major preference right now, something involving horror/suspense. Not in the sense where it should be a slasher, but just in the way where there's an ominous presence lurking about. Or some kind of danger lurking ahead. I'm really craving a good murder mystery.

Listen to me, rambling. Anyhow, I like the concept of a group of strangers being locked into a facility and being forced to participate in some sort of a 'game' that involves life or death. I also like the idea of having some sort of odd disaster that leaves a group of people trapped someplace. We can add supernatural elements to it, but we don't have to. I don't have any majorly detailed plots written out-- I think we can collaborate and flesh things out as we go. Just so that everything fits our preferences. I'm usually open to all kinds of ideas and I'm very laid back.

I'm patient. I can normally post and reply to messages within two or three days-- I'm good at being on top of things like that. Even so, I understand that life tends to get in the way. So as long as you're patient with me, I can be patient with you too! I've got a project and an essay to do this weekend-- and we're having family friends over tomorrow as well. My schedule can get a little cluttered, but I can usually say something in advance when it comes to things like that.

Thanks for reading!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Just checking! Empty Re: Just checking!

Post by Ruu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 pm

~Hey AppleMistress! I've been looking for a partner too and I'd be happy to roleplay with you. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Hullo there! Feel free to call me Apple, if you like. ^.^ Sure thing! Is there anything specific that you'd like to work with?
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Well, my favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi. I would roleplay one of the fandoms, but unfortunately I'm not experienced with any of them, though I've heard of Persona. I don't mind roleplaying as multiple characters, but my main characters are usually pretty young and usually male. But I can be pretty flexible. Did you have anything in mind?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Okay! I've dipped into fantasy once before and I've never experienced anything involving sci-fi. I'm pretty flexible as well, though, so I wouldn't mind working either of those into this! Haha, my fandoms tend to be things that not a lot of people I meet know about, so no worries there. Dangan Ronpa isn't even in English, there's just a translation thread, so I wouldn't expect very many people to know of it. It's a fast paced murder mystery type of thing. You basically can't leave a school unless you graduate and survive a trial-- to graduate you need to murder a classmate. And then they hold a trial-- if the culprit gets away with it, they leave and everyone else is executed. If the real culprit is caught, then the culprit is executed. That's probably the worst of the horror genre I've gone into, though, so we don't even have to consider working with something of that nature. 999 and Virtue's Last Reward are the Zero Escape series, they're pretty twisty games involving young supernatural kids being forced into a game of life or death in order to test them. They're all pretty interesting games, very twisty.

Rambling, sorry. I tend to go off sometimes. ^.^ Everything I said before is pretty much where my main interests lie. I like something that involves suspense and a little danger. I like involving some death-- whether it be a murder mystery or just to have it so that the stakes are high for the rest of the characters. Do you want to do something like a mix of thriller and fantasy/or sic-fi? Experiments trying to escape a lab, a group on the run, something of that sort? Or something crazy like supernatural pirates from a fantasy-based world somehow ending up in the modern world as they try to escape from authorities? That's probably a little out there, haha, but feel free to toss anything at me. I'm sure we can come up with something!

I feel happiest playing female characters-- though while playing multiple characters I'm perfectly fine with making a male or two. When it comes to ages, I'm usually in the eight to mid-twenties range. Anyhow, I'm extremely open as well. If there's something you'd really like to try or something that you're in the mood for, just say the word. ^.^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 am

To be honest, the supernatural pirates thing sounds really intriguing. I already had a character in mind...Maybe he had some kind of strange power or some key or connection to the fantasy world, but ended up falling into the real world. There he was kidnapped by the government of our world. And maybe the pirates set out to find him, to use him for their own purposes and they come into conflict with the authorities. Then there could be a third group (perhaps his parents, who could maybe even be royalty or something) are also searching for him. So there are three forces at work, trying to locate the kid. And then maybe to tie in mystery/suspense, there is some even greater threat looming that is slowly killing off members of all three groups and they will have to eventually team up to stop? I dunno if it's a weird idea or not, and if you don't like it, no worries.

I also like the experiments trying to escape the lab idea too.

Like I said, I'm game for many things. I can keep throwing ideas out there. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 am

Definitely not weird! Well, even if it is weird, I tend to like weird. This is sort of reminding me of 'Stardust'. ^.^ Let's see... So it's kind of something where we've got three different stories moving along all at the same time that later just wrap all together in one. I think I'd really like to make a female captain character now, haha. Hm. I'd actually like it if the pirates could be a group that's tough when fighting, but when they're all together they act kind of like a crazy family or just a crazy group of friends in general. I've always wanted to work with pirates, so this is kind of exciting! Maybe the royalty in this fantasy land is cruel and the pirates had done something to try and rebel. Maybe your character could have been with the pirates at that point, sort of like a little brother to them.

We could have it so that the royalty of this fantasy land is hiding some sort of a secret. Perhaps that they're going to be attacked-- whether it be something like a supernatural race or monsters. So they're stocking up on food and things and plan to take your character with them, just so they can find a new, safe place to live instead. It doesn't even have to be the modern world. So that sort of a thing could take care of the threat looming ahead as well as the two sides. Haha, I think I changed things a little, but still kept them the same a bit too? If evil royalty isn't your cup of tea, just say the word! For some reason I wanted to sort of switch the roles of good and evil. I'd be really interested in working with some character development when it comes to the pirates, so I thought it'd be interesting if your character was close to them before he's taken by royalty. Maybe he could have been orphaned and left for dead before they showed up and gave him some shelter? I'm assuming that could be the case with most of them, anyways. Let me know what you think!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

OOooooooh yea, I love that twist very much! Maybe...maybe when my character was a baby, his father was the monarch. But the monarch's brother-in-law was jealous and had both the King and the Queen murdered. He would have killed the baby too, but the King's sister, his wife, intervened and pleaded to be allowed to take care of her nephew. She was basically a prisoner in her own home, because she had not been part of the conspiracy and would have little to do with her husband afterwards. As the prince grew older (6 or 7) however, she realized that her husband would most likely see him as a threat to the throne, so she sent him away with a trusted servant in the dead of the night. The servant was killed by bandits and the prince left for dead. That was when the pirates found him. As he grew up, he realized he had strange powers. He could actually communicate with the world in which they lived in mysterious ways, from calling the elements to communing with entire forests. As his powers grew, he attracted the attention of his Uncle. His Uncle realized that his nephew had been born with a rare spark inside, people known as Shapers, though to only be legends. Shapers could bind themselves to a world and with their powers could do many things. His Uncle wanted to use that power, so that's why he kidnapped the Prince. He then got word that a supernatural race was coming to use their planet as a base because their own planet had gone dry, so he is secretly stockpiling things. He knows that when Shapers bond with a world, if they are taken away for an extended period of time, the world will wither and die. So taking away the Prince would not only give him power, but take away the resources that the supernatural race wished to harvest because the planet would eventually die without the Prince. And then they end up on the other world. I think modern would be kinda cool, but it doesn't have to, and then the Prince falls into the hands of the government there, setting up the rest of the plot. Does that work?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am

Oh yeah! I want to point this out real quick-- but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have late classes. I got home at around nine forty tonight, did some homework and had dinner. So if I don't appear on nights like this, that's probably why.

Hmhm... Okay, I think that could work. It could be interesting to work him into the royal bloodline somehow. The only thing I find myself iffy on is the government and modern world sort of theme. In my head that seems a bit jumbled up, but that just might be me. Plus, I'm tired, so after some sleep I may reconsider it. I think figuring out this fantasy world is what I need first. In my head, everyone has at least some sort of supernatural ability-- whether it be something as simple as element manipulation or flight. Of course, your guy will have a sort of unique one in the sense where he can open portals or something of the sort to another place-- which would be something the royal family has sought after. All in all, I want to know everything about this world before we bring things into the modern world. Does that make sense? I don't want to overcomplicate things, haha. I'd like to give it a name, talk about the cities and places, how the classes are treated, how the laws are enforced, and what sorts of things are common. And we should figure out the overall nature of the threat looming ahead. Zombie-like creatures, monsters that just want to eat everything, or even just a race that'd simply like to take over and become superior. Just throwing a few different things around.

In my head, the government would chase after anyone coming in from that world altogether-- so the idea of a group being on the run together seemed to flash through my mind in that aspect. I'm not sure how they would go about trying to tackle the government from another world. That's just me, though. If you have an idea that sort of simplifies what I might be overcomplicating in my head, I'd appreciate that. ^.^; I just don't want to dive into something that may end up confusing me later.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm usually busy Thursday nights too, no worries. Smile

We don't have to do the modern world thing. They could maybe just be going to an abandoned planet, rich with resources for the royal family to harvest. And they'd want the Prince to connect with that planet as a Shaper so that they can fully use all of the resources it has to offer. Maybe the pirates come to rescue him, only to find themselves in conflict and trying to escape from both the royals and the monsters/aliens/whatever. Does that sound better?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Okie dokie. ^.^

Alright. What do you have in mind for the 'Shapers', if you don't mind me asking? Since I recall you mentioning that they're sort of a myth-- is there anything behind it that you'd like to create?

And it's not really going to another world that's daunting, I'm a bit of a planner and I'd like to figure out what to do with the world the cast of characters comes from. For instance-- what sort of time period should we use? I don't role-play in the fantasy genre very often, so I just want to clear little things like that up so I can better visualize a background for my characters, if that makes any sense. Character development tends to be a lot more appealing to me than the plot itself. ^.^ I have three in mind so far for the pirates. Do you want to create the characters in the royal family, or should we just create multiple characters in each?
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 pm

For the Shapers, I was thinking they'd be normal people, and seem normal when they were young. But very rarely, about one in a million people, a person is born with a Shaper's spark, which is why they are thought to be a myth. As they grow, they begin to find they can control more elements than is normally possible. They often are close to nature, and especially adept in Earth magic. Eventually, they bond with the planet and learn to meld with it until they can feel it and communicate with it. They also have the power to travel to other worlds, but in doing so, it breaks the bond with the original planet, and that planet slowly withers and dies, so Shapers have to be careful about bonding too deeply with a planet. Also, the more they bond with a planet, the slower they age. Shapers have abnormal life spans, but often hide themselves away when they find they don't continue to age like others because they don't want to see everyone they love die and they don't want to be used by others. Does that make sense?

Hmm...I normally think of medieval when I think of fantasy, but it doesn't have to be. Maybe some steam powered things? I also like to focus on character development more than world building, but it's great to have a solid foundation.

Why don't we create multiple characters for each if you're alright with it? I'll probably create at least one or two pirates, and then a member or two of the royal family in addition to my other character. The Royal family would have the King and the Queen, and perhaps a child of their own? Or a son and a daughter?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Okay! Thanks for that description, that really clears a few things up. I feel like I had a slight grasp on what you were saying earlier, but I really wanted to confirm that I understood. Interesting... It makes me wonder if we should have them travel to multiple worlds instead. It could be fast paced, almost, so the bonds don't have to delve so deep that each world they visit crumbles. Then again, that could be a tad too complicated. So we're going to have our royal family, the pirates peruse them. We need something in between to keep things constantly moving. I suppose there is the whole time limit hanging over their heads, considering that their world is in a considerable amount of danger. Hmhm...

Steam... Oh goodness, we should work with the victorian era! I haven't had the opportunity to do something like that in quite a while. Haha, only if you want to, though! If you prefer another sort of time period, that's okay too! I don't want to dominate anything. Yeah-- I tend to like at least some foundation. We don't need every tiny tiny detail, but a little something is always good to start with.

Sure! That sounds just fine. ^.^ I'll mention what I have in mind for my characters so far, since crews tend to have roles. I have a thief character as well-- though I still need to flesh a few things out before I start explaining. These are the ones lurking around in my brain at the moment.
-A girl masquerades as a young man in order to become a guard for the King, since she desperately needs a job to put food on the table. Narcoleptic, she falls asleep on the job one particular night and is discovered, after which she is basically left for dead. (I'm assuming that women wouldn't be allowed to be guards, to say the least.) She'll join our pirates. As she's frail and falls asleep at inconvenient times, she's going to be the carpenter-- repairing the ship, fixing leaks and whatnot. Very artsy too-- she may paint maps and things of the sort.
(She's the one I have the most details for so far.)
-Female captain. She's a bit over the top and expects more than she receives in most cases. A hard worker, very respectable. She doesn't take excuses and can be considerably hard to impress. Not a lot intimidates her-- I think maybe she'll have a past fighting those monsters/species that we're talking about. I also think she may be the sister or daughter of the previous captain, which is why she ended up with the position. She's very reliable. I'm going to give her a little more of a story later on. A good planner and an excellent gunner.

As for the royal family... Giving the King and Queen a son and/or a daughter sounds like a good idea! It'd make things more interesting on their side of the story, rather than if it was just the King and Queen. I'm visualizing a haughty, spoiled teenager daughter character... wrapped in a veil of lies. Oooh, that could be incredibly fun. If you don't mind, I could make a daughter. Maybe we could have twins? You could make the guy and I could make the girl? Just throwing an idea out there, feel free to reject it. I could make the Queen as well, if you'd like me to. But if you already have an image of her in your head, you can make her.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 am

No problem! I hope I made it a little more clear. I wasn't sure if I explained it well. Ooooh, I like the idea of multiple worlds! They wouldn't have to worry too much about the worlds crumbling, as it would take at least a year for a strong bond to form between the Shaper and the world, and the worlds only crumble after a substantial bond is formed. The Shaper could learn to communicate with the world, but not in as powerful a way as the old world. Yea, there would be a time limit definitely. Maybe the pirates could find out that without the Shaper, their original world will eventually wither and die, so that's more motivation to get the Prince back. And then perhaps there are different dangers on each world that prompt the Royals to move. It could be one unifying force chasing them, like the higher beings, or there could be a different threat on each world. Whatever you'd like to do.

~Victorian sounds great!

~You're characters sound awesome! For the pirates, I would have the Prince (though he'd be a little of both side). He's probably going to be pretty spacey, likes to dream a lot and is very good at focusing and meditating. But he's also very concerned about others, especially his friends. He would want to return to the planet, because he knows it's dying without him. On the one hand, he'd feel conflicted because he's related to the Royals and does love his Aunt and is worried about her. But he's been with the pirates most of his life and really looks up to them, and again, he doesn't want the world he loves to be destroyed. I'd also want to make perhaps the Navigator for the Pirates? And Air Mage who specializes in causing the wind to blow in the direction they need it. He'd probably be a pretty carefree person, a go-with-the flow type of guy, but a guy who can be pretty unpredictable when angered.

For the Royals, the daughter sounds great and I can definitely make the son. I was thinking of making him kinda goofy. He's probably spoiled, but doesn't really understand things well and is pretty self-centered. I kinda had an image of the Queen as a gentle, loving woman who fell in love with the King before he changed and became power-hungry. Now, she's more of the voice of reason, trying to make sure things don't fall apart, and she wants to see her Nephew returned to their home planet so that it literally doesn't fall apart. She quietly works against the King, careful because she's already fallen out of his favor. I'm not sure I'd want to play the King, though, as I'm not usually good at those types of characters.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Sorry for the delay, I've had a lot of homework to take care of this weekend! Anyhow, yes, I understand the Shapers a lot better now. So perhaps the people coming from the main world can have elemental-based abilities, or something of the sort. Each person can be limited to one-- which may be part of what makes the Shaper somewhat unique. Anyhow, multiple worlds could definitely be interesting. We can have side characters that can be allies or slight antagonists. I don't know if you've heard of Kingdom Hearts, but now I'm thinking of something sort of like that in terms of traveling to entirely different kinds of worlds while still managing to 'fit in' to a certain extent. Perhaps we can have monsters of some sort be another threat-- maybe once a world has weakened, to a certain extent, these monsters can invade. If people are rebelling against the kingdom in the original world, perhaps that could show a sign of everything just weakening. Or something, I hope all that rambling made a thread of sense. xD It'd be simple if they were monsters that just kind of disappear in black smoke when they're defeated-- so we don't have to worry so much over any sort of gore.

Thank you very much! Same to you! My carpenter character will be a bit of a cloudcuckoolander herself-- a bit dreamy and out there to say the least. I could see them being relatively close. Birds of a feather, perhaps. ^.^ Sure, you can have a Navigator! Aside from the captain, it seems like we'll have a bit of a carefree cast-- sort of like an amateur group of pirates. She's going to be strict with everyone, I'm sure. The thief will be the youngest of the group (aside from the Prince, of course). I'm thinking she'll be a kid, maybe twelve or thirteen, who's a bit of a firecracker. Either the captains younger sister or an orphan. I think I may make a male character to add in too-- maybe like a second-in-command.

Alright! I can see her being a bit rebellious-- going out when she shouldn't. But she can put up a nice facade. I can see her attempting to set her brother straight in most circumstances, if he's a tad goofy. Okay, I see. You can handle the Queen, in any case. However, I don't believe I'd be a very good King either. Power-thirsty men usually aren't my subjects of focus when it comes to roleplaying-- usually only as sideline characters. Perhaps we could just both control the King, if neither of us are too keen on playing him? Whenever there's dialogue involved with him, we can just both control him. It'd be kind of a team effort, maybe a learning experience for both of us? I might make a guard of some kind that follows the family-- maybe to make sure that the Queen is behaved and to escort the twins whenever they go into a town or something of the sort.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 pm

~No problem, don't feel like you have to rush. Smile I'm glad I explained the Shapers are okay and I hope it's not too powerful. I like the idea of everyone having a single element. I actually love Kingdom Hearts! It's one of my favorite games ever! I like the idea of monsters that disappear in smoke. Maybe they can be some kind of shadow creatures.

~The characters sound great! Did you have any other position in mind that you needed me to play for either group?

I like both the idea of us just using the King for the dialogue when we need him and the creating of a guard. Maybe the guard could be in charge of the Prince too, to make sure he doesn't escape.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

^.^ Same to you, of course! No, it sounds perfectly fine to me! I'll think of good elements for my characters-- I believe we've got enough to go on to make character sheets by now. I'll try to get to work on them tonight. ^.^ Really? Kingdom Hearts is quite fantastic. BBS was my favorite, I must say. Okay! Shadow creatures... Maybe they tend to feed on worlds that are weakening-- meaning that they're invading the world the Prince has gone to and are kind of following them all around.

Thank you very much! Lets see... We've got a captain, a second-in-command, a carpenter, a navigator, and a thief. Perhaps a cook? And of course, the Prince may be with them temporarily at the start of things.

Okay, I'm glad you think so! And yeah, I was thinking the same. Okay, I'm going to make a list here, just to be organized. ^.^

Captain, second-in-command, carpenter, thief, the daughter, and the guard. That gives me about six characters to work with.

And you've got the Prince, the Queen, the son, and the navigator. So that's four-- we're rather close to being even when it comes to how many characters we're using. And then we've both got the power-hungry King. He can be sort of... ominous and mysterious. Do you want to start an OOC thread for this, or do you just want to work out all the details and post the bios in here?
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:05 am

~I loved BBS! It was definitely a long game though. But it was awesome! But yea, maybe the Shadow Creatures start with the Prince's world when he leaves as it weakens, and then they somehow figure out (or maybe they have like some kind of overlord controlling them or something) that if he's destroyed, then the world will be completely ripe for the taking. And maybe the Prince doesn't know it, but when he creates portals to the other worlds, it allows the shadow creatures to follow.

~I can do a cook. So if I have the cook, then I'll have five and you'll have six, so that's really close.

~I'll start an OOC thread. I can probably start on bios tomorrow night.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Haha, true. I love having the three stories from each character's perspective, that was a nice feature. Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Some worlds will probably be a lot more dangerous than others in that aspect.

Yep! I'm going to try and get some bios done soon. I have class tonight and class tomorrow morning-- so tomorrow afternoon, maybe. On Thursday I'm actually going out of town. I may or may not have internet-- just to let you know. I'll be back on Monday, I believe.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 pm

~I know you're not here at the moment, but here's the link to the OOC. I put up a little bit of a description of the RP and am starting on my characters. Let me know if you want me to change anything at all. Smile

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4680-to-another-world-ooc#108777
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you very much for being patient with me! This trip has been quite crazy-- time zone differences as well as trying to complete homework with limited time has made it very hard for me to be here-- plus, there wasn't any internet offered at the first hotel. I'm flying home tomorrow and I'll be home late. I'll try my best to get some of my character information finished for you this week!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:03 am

~No problem! And don't worry, there isn't any hurry. I have all my characters finished except for the cook, but that was because I had a three day weekend so I had some extra time. I'll have the cook in sometime later. I hope you enjoyed your trip!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Thanks again! I managed to complete two of my character sheets-- the others are in progress as we speak. I can probably manage to get them up later this week. I love yours, I don't see anything that needs changing! Now that I think about it, though, it escaped my mind to ask for permission for the Queen to help Phoebe escape when she finds herself in trouble at the palace. It'd be a short encounter, but I forgot to ask about it. Is that all right? Otherwise, I hope everything looks okay so far!

My trip was nice! The timezone changes, homework, and the brief fire in my backyard made things a little complicated. Things aren't normally this busy on my end-- so you can expect more frequent replies from me from now on, I believe. ^.^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 pm

~They look great! The encounter with the Queen is totally fine. I should have my last character up soon. I'm just trying to think up ideas for the cook. I'll probably make the cook female, since I have so many males already.

~Glad you had a good job, though the fire part sounds scary. O.O And no worries, you don't feel like you have to hurry.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:04 am

Thank you! I'm glad you think so! ^.^ I've got the Captain up-- I'll actually be home by myself today, so I think I should be able to get a few more done today. I've got one more female character and two male characters on the way.

Thanks. Yeah, I live in a woodsy area in the middle of nowhere so it might've been someone hunting who made a fire and forgot to put it out or something. Nothing was damaged, luckily, so all is well! I don't have too much homework this weekend for a change, so I should be able to get these character sheets done. And then we can get started. ^.^ Where do you think we should start, by the way? Before Justin is taken, right after he's taken, or as he's being taken? I don't mind, anything works for me!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 am

~The Captain looks great! I'm still trying to think of ideas for my cook...I'm thinking I'll make the cook female since I have 3 male characters already.

I'm glad nothing was damaged. I was thinking we'd start while Justin was still with the pirate, before he gets taken, if that's okay.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 am

Thank you. ^.^ Sure, that's just fine!

That's perfectly fine! It'd be nice to set up the pirates relations and interactions before he's taken. I got sick over the weekend, still a little sick today-- sorry for the constant delay. I'll try and get my remaining bios up later this week. ^.^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Awww, I hope you feel better soon! I just got over a cold myself.

I'll get my last bio up this week too.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks! Yeah, I'm allergic to spring. It's... fun. Haha. ^.^; Getting a bit better, though! I got one up today! I'm thinking as long as I don't have too much work to do, I can get my last two up on Wednesday night.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm

~I finished my last character tonight. Sorry he took so long, but I had a pretty busy week. I was going to do a girl, but decided on Ralph instead. I hope he's okay.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next