FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beware of cuddly kitten

+3
Kalon Ordona II
Aude Timor
SolidariGee
7 posters

Go down

beware of cuddly kitten Empty beware of cuddly kitten

Post by SolidariGee Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 am

hello, i am new
this site seems interesting
so i'll write haiku

===

my name is søren, and i like how lowercase letters look more than uppercase letters look, but because i'm an academic (a linguist, to be specific) i have to consciously (mis)type this way. sometimes i'll go back and delete a capital, despite it being the correct way of doing things.

however, i'll probably write normally in role plays because this takes too much effort. this is a special case; this is how i'm meeting all of you.

i enjoy role plays where i can play the supporting role, if that makes any sense. i don't like having the spot light on my characters generally (except for the obligatory single arc that the character gets to do something bad ass). however, i make a diverse range of characters, and sometimes (often) i make characters that enjoy the spotlight.

this is me rambling.

i came to this site so that i might find a role play to become very loyal and dedicated. i like good role plays with good people. and not just good writers, but good people too.

===

goodbye to the world
kiss both cheeks, the left and right
hold me close... goodbye

SolidariGee
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

beware of cuddly kitten Empty Re: beware of cuddly kitten

Post by Aude Timor Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 am

Wow, what in intro. Personally, I like uppercase letters. But lowercase letters are cool anyways. Hi, Tuesday here. I just wanted to say you'll love this place, because the people here don't trod on anyone else. So, hello. Thank you for greeting us in your special way.
Aude Timor
Aude Timor
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidariGee Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:06 am

hello tuesday,

i'm glad to have this chance to meet you. i have already read your intro post and i found you quite endearing.

♥ søren

ps. we have both shown interest in the same role play, it is quite possible we will see much of each other.

SolidariGee
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 pm

I've used the name Søren, with and without the line-through-it-O, in more than one role-play in the past, and Soren is one of my favorite video game characters. ^^ (points if you know where from)

Welcome to the FOG, Solidari! cheers
If serious and fun role-playing is what you're looking for, then look no further! It's clear you'll fit in marvelously around here.

Do enjoy your exploration of the site. I see one or two things have already caught your interest. And feel free to ask questions as they arise!

Looking forward to seeing some of your writing!
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Welcome to the boards, SolidariGee! It's always nice to get some new blood here, and twice as nice to see that you have already made yourself at home here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidariGee Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 am

Kalon Ordona II wrote:I've used the name Søren, with and without the line-through-it-O, in more than one role-play in the past, and Soren is one of my favorite video game characters. ^^ (points if you know where from)

Welcome to the FOG, Solidari! cheers
If serious and fun role-playing is what you're looking for, then look no further! It's clear you'll fit in marvelously around here.

Do enjoy your exploration of the site. I see one or two things have already caught your interest. And feel free to ask questions as they arise!

Looking forward to seeing some of your writing!
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers

What is "Fire Emblem."

I'll take "Feeling super welcome, for 400."

==

Ysopet, thanks for the welcome! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

SolidariGee
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 am

Hey, welcome to this forum. I am sure you'll enjoy it here. People are friendly and it's pretty much really easy to adapt, that unless you are some brainless smugfuck. Yes, that was just me trying to imitate Clint Eastwood. Blabbering aside, I speak in the name of justice and other things that matter when I say everyone will be pleased to have you around here.

Spoke too much. Gotta get me a coke.

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Welcome to FoG! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

...also, I like cuddly kittens. Why must I beware them? Shocked
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Points! cheers

Kittens? Don't you know about kittens? The "innocent" scratching, the false sense of security. Then they multiply, tax your wallet, cause headaches, and make your furniture smell funny.

'Ware the Kittens! xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, considering I own a kitten. She's currently lying on my arm, acting as though she wants cuddles when she's actually trying to amputate my arm through a slow, painful loss of blood flow...

Also, I believe this comic sums up everything: http://theoatmeal.com/misc/frame/cat_kill
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Thing Under The Sink Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

AH HA HAHA HAHooo hum.

Apologies for the late reply to this, your redoubtable introduction. You see, I have been under great nervous strain since reading your words, which brought me to the brink of an ultra-dimensional realm of nameless terror. It is a wonder I can even bring myself to type a response. In fact, it was hours before I regained the ability to speak anything but proto-Algonquian. Now that my senses have cleared, I recommend that you never type all in lowercase again. I fear that if you ignore my admonition, I may inadvertently bite clean through the tablet I am using to communicate and inflict my gibbering, ichorous presence upon those who should remain ignorant about certain specific truths.

On the other hand, you do seem remarkably interesting, when not causing violent mental upheaval in your victims, so perhaps I may watch you for a time.

yrs - The Thing (Esq.)
The Thing Under The Sink
The Thing Under The Sink
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Welcome to FOG, SoladariGee!! Sorry for the late reply, but I still want you to feel welcome, as we do love new members here. I hope you find something that you are interested in, as we do have many members here with varied interests.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down