FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is nervous, I'm very Senrain to be here.

+2
Syrena
Senrain
6 posters

Go down

Little Monster My name is nervous, I'm very Senrain to be here.

Post by Senrain Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 am

Greetings to all of you highly gifted individuals! I was browsing the seemingly endless expanse of the internet when I happened upon this website. Needless to say I was a bit giddy with excitement to find an advanced role-play forum. I've role-played with a group of friends over skype in the past few years, and have been praised as the most competent player in the group.

Although please don't interpret that as arrogant, I am left in awe by many of you to the point of feeling unworthy even! I have been desperately craving the company of people with superior writing ability who I could observe, talk to, and learn from. Perhaps even befriend if I should be so fortunate, I've already learned so much from browsing and reading over all your brilliant posts.

Well I should probably wrap this introduction up before I begin to ramble. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and perhaps even jump into a role-play or two should I manage to get over my nervousness!

Senrain
Senrain
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Little Monster Re: My name is nervous, I'm very Senrain to be here.

Post by Syrena Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 pm

I love the subject title. xD. Anyway, welcome to FoG! ^.^

When I first registered here, I was nervous too. Very nervous. I've role played before and thought I had semi-decent skills. But reading everyone's posts here...that was scary. I felt like a fish out of water. However, the community here is very friendly! There are a lot of great people, and I'm sure you'll be able to jump right into a role play.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi and welcome! Please don't feel intimidated. I've never met a more welcoming and warm bunch of people who are more than willing to share and help with your writing, if that's what you'd like. We all love writing and having fun crafting a good story.

Browse, hop into the chat box or, better yet leap into a RP!

Ask questions, staff is always glad to help you navigate and heck, we are all willing to help out with anything you need.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome, Nervous! You don't need to feel Senrain here. The capable are all very moderators, and you should feel quite at soon very home!

That was...more difficult than trying to talk like Yoda! Yoda

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing you on the IC side of FOG!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Senrain! cheers

You'll fit in marvelously around here, don't you worry. You've arrived, my friend; welcome home. Very Happy
Writing and meta-writing, developing skills and enjoying good times is what we're all about. You don't have to be a word factory to be part of the eliterate, just a soul who appreciates and strives for excellence at whatever level you find yourself.

Do feel free to dive right in, and if you have any questions as you go, please feel free to ask! Right here in your intro thread is a good place, while we're all getting to know you anyway.

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Senrain Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's certainly helped to relieve some of the anxiety I've been feeling while prowling around the site. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the length of detail of all the posts I see some of the folks on here type out! Really, how much are those magic fingers and where can I get them?

Anyhow, I suppose I'll start off my journey in the casual section with my fingers crossed. Here's to hoping I'll get along well here and perhaps learn a trick or two from all you fine writers!
Senrain
Senrain
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Pleasure to meet you, Senrain! I hope you've enjoyed getting to know FoG so far. I know that I was also nervous when I first joined, but I have loved the people here and have made some really great friends. Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum