FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Inheritance OOC

2 posters

Go down

Red Inheritance OOC Empty Red Inheritance OOC

Post by Gadreille Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Here's our official OOC!

Your post was well worth the wait! I'll try to get one up no later than this weekend.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Red Inheritance OOC Empty Re: Red Inheritance OOC

Post by Gadreille Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorry that took me so long. Rough week.

I'm trying to get to the point where he calls the thief, but I figured I break for you to give a POV and maybe some character interaction for Ms. Steele...

before its too late.... Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Don't worry about it.

Everyone has rough weeks, and I totally understand. Hopefully your week is starting to look up, though!

Poor Haley... I am starting to feel rather attached to her. But I guess there is nothing like murder to break attachment issues. xD
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 am

Since I do feel rather attached to Haley...

---

Red Inheritance OOC Stunning-lucy-kate-hale-lucy-hale-11874775-376-445
© Lucy Hale

Name: Haley Steele
Nickname: --
Alias: --

Date of Birth: June 22, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 145lbs
Appearance: Haley Steele is, like most Hollywood stars, pretty. Her shoulder length, black hair is glossy, her green eyes are striking against her pale skin, and her lips are perfectly pink and full. However, her weight is often the subject of criticism because Haley is not stick thin nor is she generously curvy. She is somewhere in between.

Previous Occupation: Student

Personality: Haley Steele is cheerful and outgoing; although, she is prone to occasional outbursts and moodiness. Without a doubt, Haley is a people person. She enjoys spending time with family and friends. Too much time alone grates her nerves. So, she’s often spotted shopping with her friends, eating dinner with her family, and hanging out at popular clubs.

She also likes to try new things; especially in the fashion world. Haley has a wacky sense of fashion. She likes to pair vintage items with current trends—sometimes the outcome is successful. Because she loves the fashion world, Haley dabbles with clothing and jewelry design.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Haley is able to effortlessly connect with a diverse group of people. She instinctively understands others and is thus able to relate to them. Naturally, Haley is a people person. She enjoys the company of other people and she takes great pleasure in social contact.

Her ability to instinctively understand others also allows Haley to breathe life into fictional characters. She can provide fictional characters with a set of uniquely, human traits. Each of her movie and television characters is distinctly different rather than carbon copies with different names.

Not unsurprisingly, Haley doesn’t cope well with loneliness. She needs other people in order to feel social and personal value. In fact, her mood tends to fluctuate with her social connections. Haley is happiest when she is around other people, and she is unhappy—and prone to bouts of severe depression—when she is alone.

Biography: Haley is the youngest child of Evan Steele and Barbra Turner. Her family does not have a history of Hollywood stardom or any connections to influential people. In fact, her family is average. Her father works as an accountant and her mother manages household affairs.

And, like many little girls, Haley dreamed of being an actress and model. She filmed movies and televisions shows with her brother’s web camera, and she strutted down make believe catwalks in her mother’s old dresses.

Haley eventually joined the high school theater club. She was a minor cast member in several school plays as an underclassman. But during her senior year, Haley was able to snag a leading role in the school’s production of The Mystery of Edwin Drood.

Of course, Haley was also ready to launch her modeling career. She spent countless hours at the local mall parading around dressing room mirrors. Her sassy struts down dressing room halls in J.C. Penny clothing, though, did not launch a successful modeling career.

Her big break came during a summer trip to New York after her last year of high school. Haley was in the right place at the right time, strutting around a shoe store caught up in an imaginary world of stardom. A talent scout offered her a chance to model for a shoe ad. Haley jumped at the chance to pose in front of a camera, and her advertisement spread meet with positive reviews.

Instead of going to college, Haley continued to pursue a career in modeling. She participated in several modeling gigs, but was unable to make enough money to move out of her parents’ home. The thrill of seeing herself on the covers of magazines also faded.

Haley started to audition for extra parts on movies and television shows. Her most notable extra part was on the popular television franchise Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Something about her appearance on the popular television franchise was appealing to the general public. Almost overnight Haley became a sensation. Movie directors were offering her leading roles in movies, and she was receiving invitations to exclusive parties with A-list stars.

Haley has since earned her fame. She’s appeared in several award winning films. Rumors are also floating around about her involvement in a new James Bond film.

Last edited by Syrena on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:26 am

Oooh, Haley...Poor, poor Haley...

If she gets that Bond film wrapped up, maybe she's recieve a posthumous oscar!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:37 am

LOL!

Hopefully she wraps that film up! Or maybe the production team can photoshop her into the movie--just in case she doesn't get the film wrapped up.

Edit: Sorry for the wait! I finally got something up.

And I switched Haley's posts to a pink font color. Hopefully the pink shows up okay for you. It looks alright on my screen. Let me know if it isn't legible, though.

Anyway, I thought it would be nice if Haley was a different color from the thief, just in case they get a combined post before Haley gets killed. Especially since poor Haley didn't get much character development or interaction in my post.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm

The pink looks great. If I don't post by tomorrow, please threaten me.

Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm glad the pink isn't glaring.

And I will definitely start poking you--(threatening is such a terrible word)--if you don't get a post up soon! XP!
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 pm

I keep meaning to poke about this. Writing up threatening messages from my phone as I run around like a headless chicken, though, seems wrong. And hypocritical when I think about it.

So, I'll be awful and double post here rambling about how you should post in the role play soonish~ ^.^ Or, you could maybe pretend this a decent ramble about posting in our role play. Either one.

lol
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Smile

I've had a helluva week. Tomorrow is Ysopet and my five year anniversary, so I'm not going to pretend that ill be posting before Sunday. But I'm aiming for it!!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm

That’s quite fine! Everything has been so busy on my end as well. Hopefully everything clams down next week…

Let me say Happy Anniversary early, then! Very Happy
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

I haven't forgotten about this!

I don't know what's going on this month... I blinked and December is almost over. Kind of frightening. But I am working on a reply, and my hope is to have something posted by the end of the month! Smile
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Haha, it's ok. The longer you take, the less bad I feel about taking forever Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 am

I promise I am working on this!

Right now, I've got a nasty flu/cold/thing and my medication addled brain can't keep up with much. I really am hoping to have something up as soon as I can hold a decent thought together!
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 pm

So, I just read your post...XD

I guess I never saw it go up!

Anyway, My post can pretty much be Erik hearing about someone in town who's been doing a good job theiving. Does that sound about right? He asks around and eventually gets a meeting with her, they meet up somewhere public?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm

I was starting to wonder if my last post was that mind numbingly awful. lol. I was creatively bankrupt when I wrote it. And you just never know when something is going to turn out awful. Or worse than awful.

Of course, I also took forever to write something up, so I didn't want to poke around and ask. At least not yet. I was going to let a bit more time slip by.

But, yes, that sounds perfect actually.

Serenity is looking to (re)jump start her career as a professional thief. An incident with a plane derailed her initial ambitions, but she's mostly worked through the incident and is looking to get back in the field. And she's itching for any kind of work.

(Eventually there will be a character profile with all sorts of details. Because I absolutely love to write up profiles.)

A middle man probably sets them up at some public place, yes?
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

that makes sense. What do you think, park, fancy restaurant, art museum?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

As much as I love the idea of meeting up at a fancy restaurant or an art museum, the park is probably the best meeting area. You don't have to worry about security cameras, and you'd probably notice if anyone were listening to your conversation. Plus, you can amble along and no one is really going to care.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 am

I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately I was too busy imagining them at a fancy restaurant to think clearly XD
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 pm

We'll have to work a fancy restaurant in later! I can still picture waiters in nice suits and fancy, delicate appetizers... It would be a shame for such an excellent vision to go to waste.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Definitely.

I have not been able to write because my laptop is currently out of service. I think that I should have something up by valentines day, if not sooner.

If you could, would you post up a detailed physical description of the thief? My guy wouldn't be my guy without an inner dialogue describing her from head to toe!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Take all the time you need! Heaven knows, my last post took over a month and a half to write.

And I'll have a detailed description up later this week! Hopefully tomorrow. ^.^
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:59 am

My inspiration for character sheets went out the window. I've been in a slump all week. However, I started on the sheet, and included some of the character description, but I haven't finished the sheet. If you need more character description, just let me know!

--

Red Inheritance OOC SerenityRichards_zpsde93ab1b
© Megan Fox

Name: Serenity Richards
Nickname: --
Alias(es): Julia Roberts, London Parker, Victoria Greyson

Date of Birth: October 30
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120lbs
Appearance: Something of a classic beauty, Serenity is lean and tall with high cheek bones and pink, pouty lips. Her chocolate brown colored hair falls down her back to her waist in soft, loose curls. Her eyes match the color of her hair and are offset by naturally long, thick eyelashes.

Previous Occupation: Heiress

Personality: --

Strengths and Weaknesses: --

Biography: --
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:20 pm

My laptop is back so, on top of catching up with some other FOG stuff, I'm looking to write this post no later than this Sunday. If I have not posted by then, bother me. Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 am

Yay! I'm glad your laptop is back, and I'm looking forward to your post.

I hope you're feeling better too! Smile
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 pm

It should not have taken so long to post something so simple. I keep putting off posting for want of some amazing idea to come into my head but...plenty of time for that later Very Happy

Edit:

Onto that dinner thing we wanted to do...so what if after she steals back the necklace and they find out the dude was dead and Erik gets it back to Haley, Haley invites him and guest (hint hint, Serenity) to a uber fancy ballroom dinner thing where she is wearing the piece and its all fancy and awesome?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Your post worked out beautifully. ^.^ And there is plenty of time to dream up all sorts of wickedly brilliant ideas! Especially since dead bodies are going to start showing up soon.

Oh, and dinner, yes! I can still picture a fancy restaurant and all sorts of other fancy things...

Perhaps, Haley is hosting a party at said fancy, ballroom dinner thing. Maybe word slips out that the necklace was stolen, a media frenzy starts to circle, and then Erik saves the day and there is a very fancy celebration.

Or not.

Regardless, there must be a fancy ballroom dinner thing. Although, I do want to give Haley a couple more appearances before she becomes a corpse. Poor girl deserves the spotlight just a little bit longer.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 am

For sure. She can be around for a while....

And hey, if you are loathe to part with her, she can be an escaped victim or something. But outright death is much more mysterious!

Well work the dinner in somehow. However it flows!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 am

Outright death has too much potential for all sorts of things. I'll miss Haley, but she's gotta go! After I squeeze a couple more scenes out of her.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum