FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen From Grace

4 posters

Go down

Fallen From Grace Empty Fallen From Grace

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Fallen From Grace

IC

Fallen From Grace Fall_From_Grace_by_skinlab-1

She was once a mighty warrior. Feared, and respected. She followed the word of God without questioning the higher powers. That is, until one mission, she was sent to kill a new born demon. She flew down to Earth in full armor, her celestial blades drawn. Quickly, she cut down the grown demons, showing no mercy as she made her way to the infant. Once she reached the back room, soaked in the black blood of the demons she killed.

In the small crib in the final room, she approached to kill the tiny creature, but when she looked inside, it was an infant human boy. The tiny boy was sound asleep in his crib, completely unaware of the danger that was looming over him. Unable to kill the tiny creature, she reached in and cradled him to her chest, wrapping the blanket tightly around him to protect him from the blood and hard armor. Staring up towards the heavens, she allowed her mind to wander, to ask itself why.

Quickly, she fled the bloody scene with the infant, trying to figure out what to do with the child. Flying above the human homes, she looked upon each house, her mind filled with exactly their pasts, personalities and intentions. Finally, after flying for nearly an hour, she found a home that would accept the child. Wrapping him tightly in his blanket she placed him on the door step. As she did the baby opened his bright blue eyes and looked at her. The child smiled laughed out loud, reaching for her. Gently, she ran her fingertips over cheek, then vanished.

Returning back home, two other Archangels met her at the gates, and chained her, stripping her of her weapons, and armor. They asked her why she didn’t obey, and she asked why the child must be destroyed. They said the Lord commands it. Then she asked to speak to the Lord, for she has never seen, nor heard anything from the Lord. They denied her. Due to her power, she quickly shielded the child, protecting him from the probing eyes of the Angles.

For years, they tortured her, trying to find his location and she never gave way. Bringing her inches to death, only to heal her wounds, and cut them open again. For 8 years, this lasted. Until finally, they cast her out. Ripping her beautiful white wings from her back, and threw her to Earth, stripping what powers from her they could.

She lives as a mortal, being hunted by demon and Angle alike because she is the only one who knows where his family lives. Fighting for her life, and the life of an infant she does not even know, and fighting against the Lord, if he truly is even there.

Now in Philadelphia PA 2009, 20 years have past, and the boy would now be a man, and even she does not know where he would be now. Though she is still hunted, she will never give up and endanger his family, she will never lay down and die for demons or misleading Angles.

Playable Characters

The Fallen Angel:
She was once an Archangel, only a few ranks below the powerful Michael. Though now that she has been cast out, and her faith in their leader is no more, she hides, and fights. Before she fell, they took her wings, taking the ability of flight from her all together. She is still just as physically strong as any Archangel, but is now vulnerable to human weapons. Even wounded though, her body heals faster then that of a humans. As part of her punishment, she now possesses the same senses as a human and then they are heightened from there. Also, when she wants she can sense what others are feeling, but that takes effort now instead of just knowing. She can no longer become invisible or change her matter so that others can pass threw her. She has all but lost her telepathy, but in its replace has honed her telekinesis to a rather high level.
Taken By: ShadowPhoenix0307

Lucifer’s Son:
Oblivious as to what he truly is, his powers shall be locked away until the Fallen Angle either releases his powers, she dies, or he tastes her blood. Any one of these three things will unleash his complete control of illusions, shadows and hell fire. Human weapons cannot harm him, his black wings will be unleashed giving him the power of flight. He will possess telepathy and telekinesis, both of which will be honed and powerful. Few things will be able to slowly him down, only celestial weapons, magic and himself.
Taken By: Rendition

-Angel:
Hunting, searching, or also questioning where your orders come from. They can appear amongst humans with or without wings at their own discretion. Obviously when trying to blend in they appear without wings though some simply choose to cover their wings with coats. The wings are used for flight but not in the same manner as any earth creature. An angel needs simply to spread his wings out and they can instantly take flight. All angels are stronger than humans, but the archangels are the strongest. Angels can appear and disappear at will. Their bodies cannot be physically harmed by any earth weapon. Magic can hurt them, though very few humans possess enough power to kill them. Angels can be hurt and killed by other angels though. All of their weapons are created in the heavens which are usually swords and other weapons of that matter. Also angels do not feel in the sense that we do. They have no sense of touch, smell, or taste. They hear and see somewhat like we do. Though their sight and hearing can pick up things that a human's cannot. Along with being able to become invisible they can make it so that humans are unable to feel them. Even when visible they can make their bodies matter less and a person will walk through them just like air. Angels are capable of feeling emotions. They are sad, angry, and happy just like a human. But in addition they have the ability to sense these in others. They can also sense when a person is in pain, or is hungry, or even just out of breath though they themselves can't feel these things. This is something they just simply know. Angels cannot make themselves invisible or matter less to other angels though. The best way to hide from an angel if you're one yourself is to appear in human form, without wings. Angels sense things through the spirit of a being, and essentially there is little difference between angel spirits and human spirits. Angels also have some telepathic ability. They can speak to each other telepathically and if they choose can speak to humans telepathically. Though most angels prefer appearing to them in disguise. Finally, they are telekinetic and can move smaller object about with nothing more then a thought, but to lift a human would be a challenge.
Characters:
Crystaliel, in the human world known as Lucia Beader by Ethereal_Dreamz

-Demon:
Just trying to live life, or find the Fallen Angle who knows the location of Lucifer’s son. Demon’s are black spirits that possess a human host, or beasts from your worst nightmares that take on human form. They range from size and looks but all have the same powers. All possess super strength, super speed, the power to create illusions and control over shadows and hell fire. They’re weapons are forged in the heart of hell, most of witch are bullets with symbols to drive the Angel’s back to Heaven, but very few of these weapons can kill an Angel. Like humans, demons do possess emotions. Human weapons can harm demons, but it takes a lot to actually kill one. Holy water, salt and crosses all harm demons and can be used to kill them is used correctly and with the proper Latin words/symbols.
Characters:
John Doe by Inerio

-Human:
Friends with either the Fallen Angle or the boy and become drawn into a battle the that human race should never know about. In way over their heads.
Characters:
Ziggy Wret by Inerio
Jesus Orela Stage name: Black Magic by Squall Reyes

Code:
[size=18][b]Character Sheet:[/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b](Angles and Demons, Age you are/Age you look)
[b]Purpose to be on Earth:[/b] (Humans do not need this.)
[b]Looks:[/b]
-Eyes:
-Hair:
-Height:
-Scars:
-Tattoos:

My Character Sheet:
Name:Abigale Michael Thatcher
Species:The Fallen Angel
Purpose to be on Earth: Story written above.
Looks:Above photo and:
Fallen From Grace Mix_4
-Eyes: Green.
-Hair: Black.
-Height: 5'9"
-Scars: Two on her back from where her wings were removed.
-Tattoos: None.

Last edited by ShadowPhoenix0307 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Fallen From Grace Empty Re: Fallen From Grace

Post by Rendition Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Johnathan Gabriel Hines
Species:Demon (son of lucifer)
Purpose to be on Earth:The angel brought him to the earth.
Looks:
Fallen From Grace 2333566527_6920d213b4_o
-Eyes:Sapphire Blue
-Hair:Black
-Height:6'4"
-Scars:A few here and there... Everyone knows he has had some nasty cuts before, but they seem to heal without much trouble.
-Tattoos: He has tribal tattoo's which run from an epicenter in between his shoulder blades, then fan out down his arms, around his chest, and have two spikes which run up either side of his spine. The design was ridiculously intricate and cost over two grand to complete.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Hm, I'll give this another day, but otherwise I think I'll move this to the one on one area sadly. I was hoping to get a few more people.

Any ideas or should I keep it here for others to join later if they wish?
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Well I was hoping to join as human but I think one human out of the two of you would be a little awkward right?
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 am

I definitely wouldn't mind moving it to 1v1. But if squall would like to join then it wouldn't really be a 1v1 anymore now would it?!!?? XD Jk, either way I'd be cool with it, I'd really like to RP with ya, and I've RP'ed with Squall before and he's cool, so either way is fine with me Smile
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 am

I wanna join this. I'm going to need to draw my character though, which may take a bit.
*points to Phoenix*
BETCH! I KNOW YOU FROM GATEWAY!!!!
Sorry about how Hunted is going. I kinda gave up on gateway when I saw that people over there think they can post one paragraph with four sentences and find it acceptable.

Can I have more than one character? I'm thinking I'll make a human and a demon.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:40 am

*Points back at Inerio* You!?!?!

Hi. *Waves* Lol, good to see you here! And don't worry about Hunted there. I've pretty much given up on all the RP's there. In one someone changed the time of day saying "Everyone was asleep," so that her character could sneak out, where as my character was in the same area chatting with someone else. I was about to flip out on the bitch.

Oh, and Hunted was re-created here if you would like to try again Smile And yes, you may have two characters. I was thinking of making another one myself if it was looking to become just a one on one RP.

Squall, go ahead a make a human. It'll be fine, lol. Make things interesting.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Name: Demon name is Samil. Human name is John Doe
Gender: Is genderless, but subconsciously reverts to being male.
Species: Demon
Age: Claims to be as old as man kind, his current host seems to be in his thirties.
Purpose to be on Earth: Samil's purpose is to feed.
Looks: Refer to the picture I'm posting at the bottom of this post.

Name: Willow Wret. Goes by the name Ziggy Wret
Species: Human
Looks:

Ziggy and John

I just wanted to get drawing them out of the way, so I drew them together. No, Ziggy usually isn't attracted to men. Especially not men like John Doe.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Looks good Inerio. Picture looks great as well. So I doubt I'll get the IC up tonight, but most likely tomorrow night.

Just so everyone knows, starting tomorrow I start a new job and I'll be working from 12 - 4:30. So not until later... obviously.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Character Sheet:
Name:Jesus Orela Stage name: Black Magic
Species: Human
Looks:
Fallen From Grace Card__s_Magician_by_lorenpb
-Eyes:Blue
-Hair:Black
-Height:6'4"
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Alright, Squall you are set. Now, hopefully tomorrow night I'll have a IC thread up and running for us to begin this sick circle of power! Woo! This should be really exciting. Smile
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Crystaliel, in the human world known as Lucia Beader
Species: Angel
Purpose to be on Earth: To keep tabs on the fallen angel and to make sure everything is proceeding well.
Looks: Crystaliel
-Eyes: Emerald Green
-Hair: Golden Yellow
-Height: 5'7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

E_D, you are set to go! Alright everyone, IC is up and running. Go post!
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:47 am

*Pokes at forum* Hello? Any body there? *Pokes again*
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist