FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bloody good rioter

3 posters

Go down

A bloody good rioter Empty A bloody good rioter

Post by BloodRiotIori Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Hello, I'm BloodRiotIori, or Iori if you would. I'm a twentysomething Roleplayer, with one foot firmly in fantasy, and the other firmly against my character's throats. I play dark, gritty, awful plotlines that offer only the smallest glimmer of hope, only to snuff it out.

I'm more interested in the strife and struggle than the Hollywood ending. If your heart doesn't break for your character in an RP I run, I have done something wrong.

Other than that, I'm an easygoing guy. I suck at art and Guitar Hero (Arthritis, it's a pain.) but I do enjoy trying both of them occasionally.

Other than that? Well, I'm an open book.

If you can pick through the gibs and gore on the pages, that is.
BloodRiotIori
BloodRiotIori
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

A bloody good rioter Empty Re: A bloody good rioter

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Haha, welcome to the FOG, BloodRiotIori! cheers

I'm a happy-endings kind of guy myself, but I definitely believe in making the characters work for their ending. Hard. There must be blood, there must be sweat, and there must be tears. Wink

I hope you're enjoying your exploration of the site so far! Do feel free to ask lots of questions, or if you have any feedback, suggestions, or whatever, we're a pretty easy and open group. ^_^

Any favorite fandoms, books, games, books? Very Happy

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome to FoG, Lori! I'm also a sucker for happy endings, but I tend to put my characters through a fair amount of blood, sweat, and tears to get there, much like Kalon. That being said, we've got a lot of people here who love fantasy and gritty character development, so I'm sure you'll find a RP partner soon! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down