FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone up for 1x1?

2 posters

Go down

Someone up for 1x1? Empty Someone up for 1x1?

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

First things first: I prefer paranormal/fantasy/scifi. But if something sounds interesting that isn't including that, then I will still consider it.

Secondly: I WANT SOMETHING CREATIVE!!

I've been around the block a few times, and I want something that'll stretch my imagination. I've done plenty of the epic quests of high fantasy styles. I'm tired of angsty teenage romances. Survival I can do, if there's some twist.

Honestly, if someone is even up for a romance between two middle-aged people who are helping each other recover from tragedies that have happened in each of their own lives. I want something creative, not usually done.

Anyone up for helping me? Smile
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Someone up for 1x1? Empty Re: Someone up for 1x1?

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

I would be up for giving it a shot. You still interested?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Definitely! Do you have a plot that you are interested in doing?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Personally I am usually up for most things. I like a romantic subplot to make things interesting and give that added edge of necessity to character actions (especially fun in combat situations). As for genres I like sci fi, light fantasy, comicbookish, really anything with action in it but not horror.

My favorite standby for this time of year is an old Jurassic Park RP I keep peddling. Nothing like writing about hot jungles full of dangers man-eaters during the cool months of fall and winter. Laughing It could easily be modified for a one on one format but basically we would make new characters to replace the cannon ones. From there we would use the same setting and make our own story. That's just me but I have always been somewhat obsessed with this idea.

We could go the route of making something completely new. Maybe pick a few themes, pick a plot, make a setting and see what we come up with?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 am

I am so sorry! I meant to check in earlier but school kinda cracked down on me in the past week. D: I'm back though, and ready for writing!

Honestly, I have never seen a Jurassic Park movie. I'd be willing to give it a try but you'd need to remember you're dealing with a complete noob to the series.

Feel free to shoot this down if you don't like it, but I've been playing with the idea of assassins lately. More specifically, a place where the law is basically marital law and anything you do wrong can be punishable by death. People are angry, but too scared to rise up until a small guild of assassins take matters into their own hands.

The neat thing about people who work under the law like this is that they can have their pure reasons, but usually there's something that they want just for them. My characters are very rarely pure and true to their ideals.

If we pull romance into it as well, I just want to say this before we go any further: If we're going to have a romance at some point in the plot, I want it to be real. Not all honeymoon-phase. Real couples argue, and get so angry they could spit fire. I find it hard to find someone that can actively work with that point of view but if you're willing to, that's awesome!

What sort of themes would you be looking for in a new type of RP? I'm just not quite sure what you meant by that final piece you mentioned.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 am

I like the idea for a story but I don't think I would be able to pull off an Assassin very well. I don't have much experience with it and I don't think I could get into the mindset very well. And I don't think it would be fair to throw you into a similar situation with my Jurassic Park idea. Hummm.... My creative juices are flowing right now but I don't have a new idea to propose just yet. I do like the suggestion you made about vigilantism though, working under an oppressive law could be fun. Anyway, I should have a new idea in a few days but do you have any other suggestions?

I do agree with your assessment of the romance subplot. It shouldn't be honeymoon-phase all the time. But on the flip side it can't be all arguments either. At some core level the couple must work somehow. Best example I can think of right now is Firefly since I have been watching it again. Anyway Wash and Zoe got along but they did have disagreements during the show. As long as the relationship works on some level and they are trying to argue with each other every other post I will be fine with it.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm

I don't have anything else really to add. How about when you get your idea fleshed out, you either message me or post it in the OoC section?

I look forward to it!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Ugh... I can't seem to think of anything. All my creative energies are being used elsewhere right now. You got another idea?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 am

That's fine! Happens to me all the time.

I'm working on a couple of ideas right now...one being developed with a friend and another I'm developing for NaNoWriMo. But I do have a couple of ideas teasing around me.

There's one that's been nagging me for a few days. Not so much a plot but a creature. One that is basically a regular human, but when they die they come back at the age they died at and age backwards to infanthood. But at the same time, I don't know what sort of plot could develop from that. (Hence the reason I'm not toying with it so much Razz)

If that gives you an idea, awesome. If not, let me see what I can come up with but I'll need a little time.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum