FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well hi! C:

5 posters

Go down

Well hi! C: Empty Well hi! C:

Post by Burping Bubblegum Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello all! My name is Burping Bubblegum, BB, Lieutenant, or just Ana. c:

I'm not entirely new to the site; I was here a few years ago, and I'm not quite sure what ended my activity. But I figured that since I've been away for so long, not remembering the site navigation, and now that there are new moderators I should be introducing myself again. C:

I've been role playing since about 2004. My favorite genres circle around post apocalyptic (of any sort), supernatural, and mostly fantasy. I do enjoy all genres, though, but those are my top picks. ^^' I'll be lurking around and posting a search thread or finding something around here soon enough, but if you're interested, feel free to message me! C:

Burping Bubblegum
Burping Bubblegum
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Well hi! C: Empty Re: Well hi! C:

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 am

If there is a Warder… Who is not rrright here in the prison.

I tell the 27's, You are the 27's here is a knife. You will keel the Warder, or the Major, or they Ceyptin. The 27's say to me, salute my brother. I go now, you cen WATCH!

Uf the 27's does not keel the Warder, I keel him. For he cennot stand for his duty.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Burping Bubblegum Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 am

Um. I have no idea what you're talking about. :c
Burping Bubblegum
Burping Bubblegum
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

That's the point... xD

Welcome back, i sort of went through the same thing. I was here back in 09 and i went inactive in early 2011, then i just came back not too long ago....

I'm not a 'huge' fan of post apocalyptic stuff [not that I haven't done any], but i'm sure we may find some common ground. But i've seen plenty and I'm sure there'll be people jumping at any chances or ideas you've got.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Last edited by Spectre on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome to FoG, Ana! I must say, your username makes me smile and chuckle. I can't really picture bubblegum burping, but hey, whatever works!

You're definitely in a great place for awesome role-playing spanning all sorts of genres. We have a lot of people who do fantasy and post-apocalyptic stuff, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding or starting a role-play that strikes your fancy. We do sometimes have dry spells with fewer active members, but that's normal considering folks have vacations/school/families/real-world stuff. We usually have several good RPs going even during our dry spells, so there's always someone available to write with.

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff if you have any questions. Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Another way too look at is is not the gum that's burping, but the gum that's being burp. As in, "When I burp, I burp bubblegum!" xD

Welcome to the FOG, BB! Or should I say welcome back! cheers

Yeah, the site got an update a while back. It's pretty sweet. ^^
Hope you enjoy exploring the whole thing all over again. Very Happy If you have any questions along the way, do feel free to ask.

It looks like we have a lot in common as far as role-playing. 2004 was when I got my start as well. And of course, Fantasy ftw! xD

Hope you have some more pretty great times here!
Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down