FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On A Mission

Go down

Messaging On A Mission

Post by Daandae Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:16 am

I'm looking for a partner, someone that enjoys the writing of adult fiction... whether it be m/f or m/m. This would of course be a very detail oriented story, one I'm hoping develops a lasting plotline and a friendship -- that's always a bonus.

My work schedule is a BIT hectic right now, but usually I am able to write the most after work in the evenings, depending on how my schedule fluctuates.

I am also available for writing on Skype, this is an excellent tool for storywriting as it has no character limit for texting and I prefer instant messaging when I am able to be online with my writing partner at the same time. Please contact me if you're interested.

One more thing, I would be interested in writing Realistic Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or modern day dramas. I really LOVE romances, so this should be an integral part of the storyline.

Last edited by Daandae on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Genres)
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down