FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name)

3 posters

Go down

DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name) Empty DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name)

Post by Raziel Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Thing were looking bad. The economy dropped to an all time low and everyone was thrown into a panic. Looting and riots were everyday occurrences. Then Lex Luthor becomes president and he restored order to the nation. He was a hero to the people and soon he had the country's respect and trust. Not long into his term Luthor said that in the interest of the country he needed to enlist the support of superheroes. Soon he had a veritable army of metahuman supporters. A few young heroes noticed that a few of Lex's superhero recruits disappeared for days, even weeks, at a time. And when they returned, they were not the same. Each of the heroes tried to figure out what was going on and they found themselves against incalculable odds. To survive they have to come together and fight as a team against both heroes and villains alike. And then they have to go up against the most powerful man in the world. The President of the United States.

There will be only a few basic rules:
1. No god moding. Please do not use any characters that cannot be harmed. At the most please make them very durable. And also I would prefer that we use more of the younger heroes, like Superboy, Wondergirl, Aqualad, Stargirl, etc.

2. Please make sure that if you use an original DC character please make sure that you do some cursory research on the character so that you can get a feel for the way they would act if they were actual people.

3. Please have fun!

Here is the character sheet
Spoiler:

As previously stated, you may either create your own character or you may pick one of the already existing character from the DC Universe.

You may check out this link if you wish to browse the DC Universe: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page[/url]

Please let me know if you're interested.
Raziel
Raziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name) Empty Re: DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name)

Post by DawnofLight Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:59 am

Fun! I'm writing up a character now.
DawnofLight
DawnofLight
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name) Empty Re: DC Comics RP (Unsure of official name)

Post by Lumeus Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm interested.
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Cool. Just type up a character sheet and post it on the OOC.
Here's the link: Titans
Raziel
Raziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down