FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi.

4 posters

Go down

Hi. Empty Hi.

Post by False Siren Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 am

Alright, please assume that I am not terribly great at introductions so that we can get past this awkwardness...

The name is False Siren, but that sounds a bit on the pretentious side, so you can call me Siren or Kay or KT; I'm not picky. I've been Roleplaying ever since I could sit still at a computer and focus long enough to type out a few sentences. I have to say I've grown a bit since then and moved onto more advance RPing. For the past four years or so, I've been on another site where I am currently a moderator, but I'm looking for some place new where I can have a fresh start and focus on the writing. Honestly, this looks like the best place to do it.

So. Here's to a fresh start. I look forward to RPing with all of you in the future.

Kay, Siren, or KT

False Siren
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hi. Empty Re: Hi.

Post by Lord Revan Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome to FOG, Siren. We are happy you decided to join us here, in our little corner of the inter-web. We love new writer's joining us here. We look forward to RPing with you as well.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

Welcome to FoG, Siren! Glad to have another veteran role-player join us! FoG is a great place to make a fresh start, no matter how much role-playing experience you have. I hope our community has what you are seeking!

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Siren! cheers
Joss Whedon fan! Awesome! ^_^

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Feel free to ask questions, and happy writing! cheers