FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

+4
quakernuts
Guilty Carrion
Fadeview
Chainlinc3
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:06 am

Coughing roughly, I stagger from the rubble. One question floats to mind. "How the fuck?" Seeing as Quaker is planting explosives, and I feel like the aftermath of one hell of a hangover, I'm going to put some distance between me and the bomb. Haul the Cockblaster out of the ruins, and attempt...to very carefully...patch myself up a little.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 am

I shot the guy I was trying to help? Seriously?! I should just stop shooting things. -_-

Oh well, time to embrace the art of Ze Quaker and shoot things!

Put more assisting fire down on the mob, and hope to not hit an ally this time!
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Err...then let's change gear like I wanted to, and make one more mad dash for freedom. Sweet, sweet freedom.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 1251840293112
Mission 1, Turn 16

Initiative Rolls:
Operatives: 53!
Aliens: 6!

Operative Actions!
ZE QUAKER
You hurriedly begin working with the explosives!
Item Lost: [High Explosives [1/3]]
Explosives Check (Intelligence: 2): 3!
Lets see, you put this wire here, and this wir-- OH FUCK SHIT FUUUUUU
You chuck the explosives down the hole and sprint away, trying to get clear before they blow.
Escape Roll (Agility: 3): 4!
... You don't quite make it clear.
Shrapnel Damage (1d10): 2-2(Armor)=0!
Armor Update: [6/50]
The blast knocks you off your feet, and when you roll over to look back, you see a sizable crater. Crawling closer, you peer down into it--
The explosives appear to have breached a small hole into an underground facility of some sort. The metal wall of the facility is rapidly cooling from the heat of the blast, but there are no sirens going off like you'd expect in a base that was under attack. You can't see much from out here, but you think you could squeeze through the gap.

Guilty
You practice crochet with your intestines!
Healing Roll (Intelligence: 3): 5!
Heal Roll (2d6): 1+4=5!
Health Update: [6/20]
...You feel marginally better.

Sol Terran
You fire, despite the problems with that plan!
Pistol Shots: 1!
Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 3): 3, 2, 1-- 2+1(1/2H)=3!
Citizen Dodge Roll (Agility: 2): 1, 4-- 1!
Damage Roll (2d6): 1+3=4!
You hit the wounded Citizen in the leg!
Citizen Health Update: [1/20]
Ammo Update: {2/8}

Jack Phoenix
Grabbing your knife and gun securely, you dash at the wall of flesh encircling you, and--
Roll (Agility: 3): 6!
... Woah. You sprint through their ranks as if they aren't even there.
Significance Roll: 6!
As you dash through them, ducking through the gaps you see and lashing out with your knife where you see none, something clicks in your head.
Trait Acquired: [Unfettered Movement: You gain a +1 to rolls made to escape... well, most anything you'd need to escape in a combat situation.]
Achievement Unlocked: [Professional Badass: Acquire a trait]

Calen O'Donnell, Jr.
You decide shooting might not be your thing after all...

Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII
A plane screams by overhead, dropping a payload toward the ruins of the Mayor's house. It impacts near Operative ZE QUAKER's crater, but instead of exploding, simply opens to reveal a thoroughly nonplussed Operative Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII, who has an extremely obnoxious name.

...Welcome aboard, Icipher. Though you HAD to pick the ridiculous name. xD

Enemy Moves!
Mob
The Mob turns as one, as if called by an unseen voice, and sprints into the woods surrounding town.
That was odd.

Global Announcement!
Operative Sol Terran's radio flickers to life.
This is Interceptor-509 Actual standing by with a payload of Avalanches. HQ saw lasers, and figured you boys might need some help. Please respond with targets ASAP; I only have fuel for five more turns.
...The GM makes a mental note to chastise the Pilot for breaking the fourth wall.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 am

Grab the radio and give some orders.

"509 Actual! This is Operative Sol Terran! We have heavy alien resistance and need immediate fire on Grids 17 and 19! Repeat, fire your payload on Grids 17 AND 19! You have three Leader Class targets in 17 and two Leader Class enemies in 19. Confirm and wipe them out, over!"
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 am

STEALTH THROUGH THE HOLE LIKE A NINJA.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 am

Well, looks like the QMTC delivery service is once again doing it's job beautifully.

QMTC...fulfilling our needs while trying tO convince you that they're your needs

Anyways, make my way through the hole and investigate.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Suddenly I'mma professionale. Beans of coolness. I'mma hang out with Sol Terran and see iffen I can't heal him a tad bit, maybe borrow a pistol clip or sommat.

Let's...translate that, shall we? Move over to Sol Terran and try to heal him. If it's allowed AND he's cool with it, I'd like ot have one of his pistol clips. I'm almost out, you see.

Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Look around the area I landed and ponder what era in history this must be. Surely I set the dream sequencer two hundred years early? After a moment I shrug the query away and ready my pistol, then follow Quaker into the mysterious hole.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 5821448_f520
Mission 1, Turn 17

Operative Actions!
Sol Terran
You relay strike coordinates to the Interceptor.
Roll (Intelligence: 5): 3!
"Roger-Roger, moving for attack run now."

Guilty
You dive through the hole LIKE A BAWSSSSSS.
Roll (Agility: 5): Hidden!
You land in a hallway, of sorts. The design seems to match with the photos of the other alien base XCOM tracked down a while back... granted, you kinda slept through that briefing, so this could just be a cunning replica. To your right, the hallway opens into a larger room. About thirty feet to your left, the hallway turns abruptly to the left.

ZE QUAKER
You carefully slide through the hole, trying not to jostle any broken limbs.
You're confronted, more or less, with the same scene as Operative Guilty, but from a slightly different perspective. More specifically, a little to the left.

Jack Phoenix
You provide first aid to Operative Sol Terran.
Medical Roll (Intelligence: 3): 6!
Heal Roll (4d6): 6+4+1+1= 12!
Operative Sol Terran Health Update: [14/20]
Permission wasn't granted yet for trade, request logged for later action.

You slip down the hole, landing a bit behind your two meatshields. They should provide good shelter for your squishy frame.

Calen O'Donnell, Jr.
You do a little dance!

Global Announcement!
The Interceptor comes around for it's attack run.
Bombs away!
Two rockets streak down into the town. The first strikes in the Quaker Crater. The structure of the alien compound absorbs most of the blast, but the Avalanche Missile is a weapon designed to take out alien battleships from extreme range-- the next best thing to a low-yield nuke.
Operative ZE QUAKER Damage Roll (1d50): 8-8(Armor)=0!
Operative ZE QUAKER Armor Update: [0/50]
Armor Destroyed!
Operative ZE QUAKER is briefly staggered by the explosion, but escapes intact, with his armor taking the worst of the shrapnel.
Item Damage Roll Skipped: One Item.

Operative Guilty Damage Roll (1d50): 38!
Operative Guilty Health Update: [-32/WAHAHAH~]
Operative Guilty is against the far wall by the blast, and a metal spar of indeterminate origin is shoved through his chest. He wheezes, hacks up blood, then coughs out his dying words...
Note: Well Guilty? GIVE THE MAN SOME WORDS! Also, make a new character.

Operative Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII Damage Roll (1d50): 24-8(Armor)= 16!
Operative Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII Armor Update: [42/50]
Operative Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII Health Update: [14/30]
Operative Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII is thrown to the ground by the blast, sorely wounded.
Items Damaged Roll: 1!
Item Selection: 2!
Pistol Damage Roll: 12!
Item Update:
[Pistol (1/2H) [8/20]{Ammo: 8/8}--Semi-Automatic, 2d6 Damage]

As the smoke clears, it becomes clear that the entrance has been blown significantly larger now, but is still largely intact.

The second rocket strikes some distance away, in the street Operative Jack Phoenix so recently vacated.
Operative Calen O'Donnell, Jr. Damage Roll (1d150): 89-12(Armor)= 77!
Operative Calen O'Donnell, Jr. Armor Update: [88/100]
Operative Calen O'Donnell, Jr. Health Update: [-22/R.I.P.]
With nothing to shield him from the explosion, Operative Calen O'Donnell, Jr. is blasted into the ruins of the Housewife's home. With shaky breath, he utters his last words...
Note: Same as with Guilty, PROVIDE SOME WORDS!

Operative Sol Terran turns to Operative Jack Phoenix with a predatory grin.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

THAT FUCKING DOES IT!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

MY ANGER LEVEL...

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 374385

COMMENCE OPERATION...

FUCK SOL TERRAN WITH MY QUAKER GAUNTLET OF DEATH!

bolt out of the base, across the town to where Sol Terran is and hit him so hard in the face with my gauntlet that his face comes shooting out of his ass.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 am

Fire at Jack from point blank rang, aiming for the head before ordering the jet make another strafing run with the rest of his payload. There are still enemies afoot.

"You humans... you're all so... disgusting."
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:46 am

Everything hurt. It wasn't one of those statements someone made after they had a minor tumble. Everything fucking hurt. Operative Guilty knew a thing or two about things hurting. He'd jumped out of a plane and landed without much help from his parachute. He'd been shelled from orbit by an orbital space cannon of some variety.

And now? Now he'd been impaled by a spear of metal from god knows where. Coughing blood, the operative tried to rub the thick trickle running from his mouth, but the red kept flowing. Ze Quaker's furious bellowing scream echoed in the strange base, but before Guilty could turn his head to process the source of the man's rage...he was already climbing out of the hole.

He chuckled at the irony. The bastard had always wanted to kill him, and here he was, racing off to go deck the fuck-up who'd called in the airstrike on friendlies. Couldn't have asked for a better nemesis. Cracking a wide grin, he slumped further against the spear, muttering through painful coughs. "Fuck him up, dude...but for the record, it's still your fault the housewife got away..."

The Rocket Man closed his eyes, and left on one last timeless flight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Operative Guilty-
Killed In Action
Mission 1, Turn Zero - Mission 1, Turn Seventeen
You’ve Really Made The Grade
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion, Rookie
Health: 50/50
Sanity: 30/30
Stamina: 30/30
Burden: 39/50
Attributes-
Strength: 5
Perception: 1
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 5
Luck: 2
Inventory-
[Bastard Sword (1/2H)[20/20]—-1 to hit, 2d6 damage, Strength Mod: 1d6+3, Stamina Cost: 8]
[Bastard Sword (1/2H)[20/20]—-1 to hit, 2d6 damage, Strength Mod: 1d6+3, Stamina Cost: 8]
[Light Combat Armor [20/20]—DR: 4, +1 to Endurance checks]
[Incendiary [5/5]— -6 to hit on throw, effects vary by type]
Traits:
None
Kills:
None
Requisition Points:
Achievements:
None

Provided he's given the go ahead to deploy, Operative Carrion will emerge from the Skyranger(it better fucking survive the landing) with bastard swords at the ready, barreling out like a man possessed at Sol Terran, the fucker who killed his predecessor!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 am

Take a risk. Ignore everything going on in the surface... explore further into this underground complex.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Damn. I just can't catch a break. That's only one bullet, so assuming neither of us is dead, kill the SH*T out of Sol Terran with the pistol/knife combo. Either way, I'm looting his pistol and the pistol clips. Cause that's how I roll.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:07 pm

"Gaaaaaaah-dgwuah! Uhhhhhh." Calen groaned in mortal pain after being blasted into the wall of a building.

He realizes his end is near.

"Guh... Is... is this the end...? And I was... so happy, just then... Maybe that dance... wasn't such a good idea..."

He coughs up blood, "gckhuahghh," and struggles to lift his head one last time to gaze at the blazing sky.

"If only, I could... have...
"Caeron... it's up... to you now. I'll see you... in the... afteh..r...."

x_x

--------------------

Aboard the dropship, Caeron O'Donnell feels a sudden stab of anxiety. Somehow he knows... his cousin is dead.

"But... we wore the same armor.... I know he tended to dance out in the open... he always had that move he did when he killed an enemy, but... could he really... have been killed?"

Caeron introspects sorrowfully for a bit.

"No, maybe you're just going crazy. I mean, you couldn't possibly know for sure that... that..."

But he did. Somehow. He did.

"Rest in peace, cousin. At least now you'll be free to dance... whenever.. you.."

Caeron breaks down and tears up, trying not to cry too visibly in front of his fellow operatives.

"I'll avenge you, cousin. You'll see. I'll kill a thousand aliens, just for you. After all... I have to live... for both of us now."

Gaining resolve, Caeron grips his weapon tightly, impatient for his mission to begin.

---------------------------

Note to GM: Exactly the same character stats and equipment as before.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 am

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 486308_457126324305182_1044192251_n
Mission 1, Turn 18

(Happy 4th, FoG)

Initiative Rolls:
Operatives: 12!
Hostiles: 13!

Enemy Moves!
Sol Terran
Note: Executive decision to go with the action you PMed instead of posted action. It seems more logical than your posted last-stand attack bullshit, and you aren't responding.
You psionically request an evacuation from your alien overlords!
Roll (Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 5): 6!
Space warps around you, and your body pops out of existence, leaving everything you wore behind.
Note: Action continued via PM

Operative Actions!
ZE QUAKER
...So as not to be an utter douchebag, the DM makes you aware that your target has vanished and stops you sprinting across town for no reason.
You sit there, rage building to previously unfathomable levels, and resolve to tag along with Ser Triton Galaktikon XIII.
Note: If you don't want to tag along with him, I guess you can take your next turn as if you didn't, but there's no much to do in the bottom of your crater, so...

You press further into the complex, heading towards the chamber to your right (east). It opens into an expansive area, with several human corpses laid out in various stages of dissection. Or vivisection, if the fact that one of them appears to be twitching is any indication. Small doors are on the north and south walls, and a window in the north wall reveals a chamber that looks vaguely like an office behind it's door. On the east wall is a large, seemingly heavily reinforced door. Various containers are spread around the room-- there's a vague pattern, but they are quite haphazardly arranged.

Jack Phoenix
Relatively nonplussed by Sol Terran's sudden disappearance, you grab his pistol and clips. After a second's thought, you trade out your armor for his as well.
Burden Update: [35/30]
Armor Update: [12/20]

Global Announcement!
A Skyranger arrives bearing reinforcements. Caeron O'Donnell and Carrion have joined the fight!
Reinforcements Remaining: [2/6]
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 am

Carrion ignores the pussy whimpering of Caeron, and KICKS the fucking Skyranger door open. No machine shall keep me from my-

A field of corpses, both friend and foe alike?! It's like CHRISTMAS! Commence cabalizing of the nearest body, some dead dude who looks like Caeron...only dead. Adorn myself with his mangled flesh!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 am

Another kill...taken!

This...it...but...death...

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 742037

FUCK EVERYTHING!

Commence forcing my supreme anger into my gauntlet, forcing it to become a giant suit of ANGRY MARINE ARMOUR!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 pm

"Calen? Calen, No! NOOO!!"
---------------------------------

I berserker all hostiles with my weapons--both SMG and stun baton--trying to be accurate at the same time so as to killshot as many as possible.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Seeing as there are no hostiles currently present, I'll hide in the foxhole to avoid Caeron's berzerker attack. Also I'll put the combat knife away and go dual pistols.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icipher Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Shoot the twitching body then head for the office-looking room.
Icipher
Icipher
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 am

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 521904451_4f027e1576_z
Mission 1, Turn 19

Operative Actions!
Carrion
Carrion the Barbarian wants to be FABULOUUUUUS!
"WAAAHAHAHAH~"
Decorative Butchery Roll (Strength: 5, Intelligence: 3): 5!
You decapitate poor Calen's corpse, then empty out it's skull, rip off his jaw, and mount the remains of his skull on your left shoulder.
Item Update:
[Morbid Combat Armor [21/21]—DR: 4, +1 to Endurance checks, +1 to intimidation attempts]
Achievement Unlocked: [Kraftsman!: craft an item]

ZE QUAKER
Rage flows through you like molten steel, searing your mind and body. You... just... want... to... KIIIILLLL SOMEONE!
Raising your gauntlet-ed fist to the sky, you SCREAM DEFIANCE TO THE CORNERS OF THE EARTH.
Roll (Justified Rage: True?, Strength: 5): 5!
Your gauntlet flows liquid for a moment, turned molten by the sheer force of your rage. The pain is intense, and infuriating. It begins to reshape, flipping off the sky and everyone present as it's middle finger slowly extends itself into a spike of metal. The gauntlet abruptly cools, but though it is no longer shifting, you can feel a deep thrum of power within it, and it glows with a soft crimson aura. You know that it's now fused to your right hand, but you're too pissed off to gIVE A FLYING FUCK BECAUSE THOSE XENO FUCK BUCKETS ARE GONNA FEEL THE FURY O' THE EMPRAH TODAY!
Item Update:
[Ragefist (1H)[35/35]-- +(Strength-5) to hit, 2d6 damage, Strength Mod: 1d9, Stamina Cost: (10-Strength), permits ridiculous feats of badassery when well and truly enraged.]
Note: Engraved on the back of it's fist are the words "YOUR FACE HERE" and an arrow pointing towards the knuckles.

Caeron O'Donnell
Uuuuuuuh...
You briefly contemplate berserking, but the lack of present hostiles make it seem inadvisable.
The GM apologetically offers to take five rounds from your gun anyway?

Jack Phoenix
You switch to dual pistols like a boss.

You execute the poor bastard. He keeps twitching.
Sanity Damage (1d6): 4!
Sanity Update: [36/40]
Shuddering, you head for the office.
Roll (Perception: 3): Hidden!
You see several screens on a desk of sorts, but no chair at the desk. Whoever's office this is must not sit often. There aren't any papers about, just thin, computerized tablets that look suspiciously fruity. A tray of what appear to be medical instruments lies on one shelf.

Global Announcement!
A line of flame in the sky is approaching... almost like a spacecraft undergoing reentry.

Note: If you are concerned about good old Dreamless Days seeing some sensitive action, feel free to PM it too me as a private/hidden action. Hell, you can even ask your action to look like you're attempting something else, though rules will apply on that part. Also, sorry for no update last night. Was kind of clusterfuck night.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 am

Carrion, in a moment of epic clarity, formulates a plan so psychotic, so utterly bat-shit...it just might fucking work. Sprint epic-ally across the open ground, and snatch up the radio.

"Listen and listen good, you team-killing son of a pansy ass! I've got a furious fucking strike package that needs to go up on high, so you swoop down as low as you effing can, and you catch the psychotic motherfucker, ALRIGHT?!"
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Out of nowhere...a mental idea has come to ZE QUAKER. Whether this means to his mind, or the idea is that fucking stupid, no one will know. Instead, he turns to Ser Triton...

"If I don't make it out, tell your mom I love her."

Sprint outside, up the closest building, and jump onto the jet when it passes by!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 am

Let Carrion have the radio. Mosey over and pick up the Cockblaster 5000. Will be overloaded? Yes. Will I care. F*ck, no. It's time to honor the rocket man properly. Time to hit that big ol' hole with everything I've got. Blastoff.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:19 am

PVP!!

(insanity check)

Frustration from unfulfilled alien slaughter + Outrage at barbarous butchery of non-alien, human, operative, teammate relatives = a whole lot o' rage rar blaaaarg at Carrion. Uses both hands on SMG and fires two 5-shot bursts at Carrion.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 am

Day 1
Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 HNEBTFUIYFXQHONS7DGULJ4OPFNJYIFZ.preview
Mission 1, Turn 20

Operative Actions!
Carrion
You scream wildly into the radio, ORDERING the god damn pilot to aide in whatever batshit plan you've come up with this time.
Roll (Charisma: 1): 4+1(Morbid Armor)=5!
The pilot seems somewhat cowed...
He circles around to do as you told him, lowering his landing gear as a grab-point.

ZE QUAKER
This might just be crazy enough to work get you killed in a horribly painful manner.
Roll (Agility: 3, Strength: 5): 6!
OR! You could leap up and grab hold of the jet's landing gear as it flies by, screaming like the badass you apparently are. Also, your arm somehow stays in it's socket. You're not gonna question the physics of that one.

Jack Phoenix
You attempt to lift the Cockblaster...
Roll (Strength: 3): 2!
It's a too heavy to just shoulder it, but you have it clear of the wreckage enough to fly it if you wished.

Caeron O'Donnell
Err... Note: You're not insane, so this isn't an insanity action. You can't switch weapon grips and fire in the same turn, so you're keeping your SMG one handed. You can't fire twice in one turn (unless you are holding two weapons), so you're only firing one burst.
Your fury compels you to violence... You open fire on Operative Carrion.
Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 2): 5, 5-- 5-1(Weapon)=4!
Dodge Roll (Agility: 5): 3, 3, 1, 5, 2-- 3!
Damage Roll (2d6): 1+1=2-2(Armor)=0!
Your first shot bounces harmlessly off his armor.
Operative Carrion Armor Update: [19/21]
Ammo Update: {24/25}

Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 2): 5, 2-- 5-1(Weapon)=4!
Dodge Roll (Agility: 5): 3, 3, 3, 5, 5-- 5!
He glares at you, and dodges your second shot.
Ammo Update: {23/25}

Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 2): 3, 2-- 3-1(Weapon)=2!
Dodge Roll (Agility: 5): 3, 3, 2, 5, 4-- 5!
He sprints to the cover provided by a nearby car, avoiding your third bullet.
Ammo Update: {22/25}

Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 2): 2, 1-- 1-1(Weapon)=0!
Dodge Roll (Agility: 5): 6, 3, 2, 3, 6-- 6!
Your fourth bullet just plain misses. Terribly.
Ammo Update: {21/25}

Ranged Attack Roll (Perception: 2): 2, 4-- 4-1(Weapon)=3!
Dodge Roll (Agility: 5): 4, 2, 6, 3, 1-- 4!
Your fifth bullet is narrowly dodged.
Ammo Update: {20/25}

You prance about in the office like a merry toucan on LSD.

Global Announcement!
The alien craft gets nearer!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

Well...at this point, life is secondary...

TO EPICALLY PUNCHING A GIANT SPACE SHIP!

So, to all who are reading this...

You will never be more epic than me!

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 Ace_combat_noobies_in_battlefield_3_by_deltathedragon-d52ainw

Once the jet comes close to the alien space craft, jump from the jet onto the space craft!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 am

FRIENDLY FIRE?!

Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat II: THE SEQUEL - Page 4 Tumblr_m4orazTI4j1ruhki9o1_1280

Carrion rises from the cover, pointing a furious finger at Caeron as he stalks forward. "YOU JUST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BARBARIAN." Leaping forward, Carrion lashes out with his bastard swords, howling a furious battlecry of "DECAPITATION TIME BITCH!"

Last edited by Guilty Carrion on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next