FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We'll Never Be Alone OOC

+11
Torturous Flame
AnlmA
Guilty Carrion
Chainlinc3
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Ethereal
BinaryMelody
Ikitt
Safton
Moon Ray
Dreamless Days
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We'll Never Be Alone OOC Empty We'll Never Be Alone OOC

Post by Dreamless Days Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 am

"Did you ever believe in Demons? Before all this I mean.
I didn't. I went on through my life, a sad pitiful existence.
But that all changed didn't it?
I opened the door, and the sight that beheld me was beyond anything I could imagine.
It made me a better person. It gave me hope.
Unbelievable isn't it? Creatures such as these gave me hope...
They gave me the chance to change.
These are not the creatures spoken of in religion...
They are so much more."

Peaceful days are over. Let's survive.

It's always once upon a time in New York City isn't it? Once more a story begins within the cement jungle that never sleeps. And this time, it's not a happy one. Unbeknownst to it's citizens, New York is about to be one of the first places hit by an attack. The military seems to have an idea on what these creatures are, but they aren't telling anyone. But New York is just a stepping stone. It is the first step towards a global change. The world seems to be coming to an end, at least, an end to life as we know it. To the select few that are lucky enough to gain the most unusual of allies, it's now your job to survive the events that follow.

Demons exists, it's plain and simple. All those times you were told otherwise? Dead wrong. Demons have ALWAYS existed. They exist in a world nothing like our own, and sometimes the boundaries between our worlds can weaken. When that happens, these creatures can break through. Most Demons hate humans, but it's not really clear why. On the other hand, there are Demons that see humans as a way to grow stronger. These Demons make contracts. By accepting the contract, a human can become what is known as a Demon Tamer. The Demons and Tamers grow together, and as their bond grows stronger, so too do the Demons.

In this time of war, Demons who wish to stand by humans are showing their faces. They are choosing the ones they wish to fight with, and joining them. They will keep you alive, so remember to trust in your Demon. They are the only thing standing between you and an eternal dirt nap.

Good luck.

Character Sheet
Spoiler:

Okay, feel free to start making a character. I'm gonna get mine up tomorrow if I can get on the computer. And once we open up the IC (once everyone's characters are in), keep your eyes on this OOC. As each section of the Character Sheet opens up (to be filled in), I'll alert you in here.

So yeah, let the creative juices flow guys. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

We'll Never Be Alone OOC Empty Re: We'll Never Be Alone OOC

Post by Moon Ray Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 am

Apologies for the delayed post here. Having finally managed to properly install Adobe's CS master suite, I have been distracted by illustrating my purposed character for this thread. (I'll put it up here when I've finished coloring.)

Name: Imogen "Genny" Vazquez
Appearance: 5'3", 130 lbs, ginger hair, green eyes, freckles.

She is molded on the traditional Irish cast. She has bright green eyes and ginger hair trimmed below her shoulders, which is forever kinking into would-be curls. Her fair skin is freckled and prone to blushes.

Her features are a little too angular to reflect classic beauty, and her face a little too full to make her the ideal by modern art. (And then there are the freckles and the hair.) But she is pretty in an immediate way. Her body is short and compact. She is strong, particularly in her abs and shoulders. Her ears are pierced; no tattoos; no notable scars.

Personality: Genny is mess of contradictions that make her personality difficult to define. She is confident, but vulnerable to personal attacks. She is introverted, but insists on being in the thick of things. She cares for people (especially the poor and downtrodden), but she is wholly selfish. She loves change and takes on new projects with initial intense enthusiasm, but she doesn't always have the patience and focus to continue with them.

Adaptable, youthful, and lively, as well as intellectual and witty, with a dry sense of humor. People are easily charmed by her (parents, teachers, classmates...). She can often be found leading the way to whatever has caught her interest most recently, though she is not likely to be THE leader of any activity. In her darker moments she could be called cunning and inconsistent, but she has a good heart.

Background: Genny was born to full Irish-American stock in Boston. Her father died when she was 2, and her mother remarried after they moved to NYC, when Genny was 9. She took her stepfather's name, Vazquez, and gained two older siblings: Rosa and Armando.

She has gotten along well with her family. Fights happen, as they do, but for the most part Armando (older by six years) enjoys spoiling his youngest sister, and Rosa (older by three years) is protective of her. Genny spends time with them when she can. Both of her parents are supportive and they make more than enough money to let her attend any classes or clubs she could want. (The rumors of the redheaded stepchild are grossly exaggerated.)

Genny has done well in school, and she is preparing to graduate as 7th in her class. Her extra curriculars include dance, gymnastics, capoeira, photography, math club, piano, tin whistle, and a short stint in choir.

Tamer Mark:

Demon
Name:
Appearance:

Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Would you be opposed to a normal human character, i.e., one that isn't a Tamer?

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon May 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Moon Ray - Looking good! Everything is chill there. ^_^

Safton - If you'd prefer that, then I have no objections. It could give a different spin to having to survive in such a war without the means to fight like the others have. It might be a harder story for your character, but I'm cool with it. And if you ever changed your mind about being a Tamer down the line, your character could become one. I'll explain how that's done when I get it started (hopefully not too long now, haha).

As for me, I'm really sorry, I've been busy with family stuff (we've had two birthdays happen). So I haven't had time to sit down and type my character out. It'll be up in a day or so though, no worries. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 am

Thanks, Dreamless. In that case, I'll try to get a character sheet together soon.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikitt Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Name: Jak Piper Ray
Height- 5'6" Weight- 113 lbs.
Appearance: Short, dark brown unkempt hair, and one of his eyes has a lighter brown eye coloring with a hint of yellow. Clothing-wise, he can be seen sporting an old, dusty, tattered leather jacket that has seen better days, patchwork jeans, and over-sized shirts, due to the fact most of his family shopping is done at yard sales or the local Goodwill store.

Personality: Jak is curious, witty, and a survivalist in nature. He also has a strong sense to help those in need over himself, including helping his younger siblings the best he can - even if that means he has to steal or go dumpster diving for them.
During conflicts, he is strong willed, with a never-give-up attitude. Because he feels life has dealt him a bad hand, Jak will do anything to get the upper-hand if he believes it's for a just cause.

Background: Jak was born and raised in a cramped, decrepit studio apartment downtown of New York City, that his mother inherited after his fathers death. During high school he was often caught stealing from the school's cafeteria, stuffing several rolls and snack foods into his bag. Because his mother is rarely home to take care of his siblings, most of the chores fall to Jak's older sister, Hope Ray. Hope works a full time job at McDonald's to support his two younger brothers, Chris and Kyle, both of whom look up to Hope more as a mother then a sister. Needless to say this causes Jak to hate his own mother, knowing she is off with a drug dealer rather than taking care of her family.

Tamer Mark:

Demon
Name:
Appearance:

Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:

Last edited by Ikitt on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ikitt
Ikitt
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Looks all fine there Ikitt (I may call you simply "Kitt" from time to time, but don't mind me. XD), approved and all that.

Sorry for the delay again people, I PROMISE I will have time to type this out soon. -_-'
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

We'll Never Be Alone OOC Empty New arrival

Post by BinaryMelody Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

Name: Yue
Appearance: He'd be about 5'9", 136lbs, with a slender body honed through dance and acrobatics; when he moves, he looks like he's made of water. His skin would be fair and smooth, his hair pure white, the kind of white that looks blue in the right light - dyed purple at the top and shifting to dark blue at the tips to hide it; shoulder-length, but not emo hair that blinds him. He wears baggy dance shorts, black with dark blue trim, that sit low on his hips and extend halfway down his shins, a present from his best friend. More often than not, he's seen wearing a set of white headphones with a black paw mark on the bulbs, another gift from his friend. If he wears a shirt, it's a snug black tee marked with a white Treble clef, a symbol of his love for music.

Personality: There's really only one word to describe him - "Quirky". His entire life, he's been happy-go-lucky. He will like something one day, and then a few days later, he'll like something else, not giving a second thought to anything else. He can go from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other without warning, and has trouble making up his mind because he wants to find the best solution for everyone. He doesn't like violence, preferring to solve problems with words, but he has no inhibition to fighting in self-defense when so moved, having been trained to incorporate leverage in his dances. He loves shiny, beautiful and mysterious things, and can often seen dancing by the light of the moon and stars.

Background: His family was fairly well-off, but he was never spoiled as most rich kids are. He was raised to value everything in life and work for his own rewards, and he has grown strong from it.
His first words were "moon" and "moosic", and those are the two things he enjoys most. His life has revolved around music and dancing since he was very young, and his emotional state is heavily tied to sound and music - what he hears can empower him or destroy him.

Tamer Mark: ???

Demon
Name: ???
Appearance: ???

Stage One - ???
Stage Two - ???
Stage Three - ???

Abilities: ???
Personality: ???
BinaryMelody
BinaryMelody
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 am

Name: Euridyce "Euri" Ravenstein

Appearance:

Personality: Hatred has taken a firm grasp on his heart. Slow to trust and unbound by norms and rules, Euri will speak his mind, do as he pleases or hit anyone who deserves hitting to get them off his case. Of course that goes without consideration of the possible outcomes of his actions.

A proud man. He is the type who would ignore rational thinking to get what he wants, even though most of the time he ends up with nada. Easily irritated by people's "stupidity" he would rather keep to himself than end up in a fistfight.

But for what he's worth, he would point out that stupidity and on occasion, would step up to take the hit if it means saving a "pathetic" life. Cold and harsh as he may seem, he is dependable when needed and values friendship more than he values his own life. Perhaps his only saving grace.

Background: Born from a rich family Euri has never known any hardship in life until he was disowned by his family. He fell in love with a gold digger seeking to suck his family dry of their fortune. Of course, he was blinded and went to great lengths to keep the woman. In the end, his wise parents chose to save their family rather than give in to his foolishness.

With limited resources, Euri was thrown into the streets by his father in hopes of teaching him a lesson. But Euri had no idea on how he would survive. He lived life the way he knew and used to until he ran out of what little heritage he carried with him. He lost friends he made, his family, his little fortune, and of course his woman Nadia.

Desperate to survive, he wandered the streets of New York for a few years, getting involved in almost anything that would land him a day's meal. He had grown strong and learned a lot through hardships and experience. This is what molded him into the man he is now.

Tamer Mark:

Demon

Name:
Appearance:

Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:

~~Will be edited once I found a suitable Photo. Forgive me, I am a visual person. tongue
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue.Ember.Shadow Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:10 am

Name: Caelestis “Cael” Nephele
Appearance: Cael is a pale skinned woman of average height, 5’4, bright blue eyes, straight black hair and a thin, boney build. She is always wearing charmed bracelets and earrings that usually mean good luck or great strength. Preferred type of clothing is loose fitting shirts and pants.
Personality: Quiet, stealthy and effective in getting to her goals, Cael may look weak but this woman has a will to live that is so strong, it is almost tangible. She refuses to let anything getting in the way of her bucket list of goals, all the while saying very little in her reclusive demeanor.
Background: Cael grew up from an influential family. Her father is a doctor, her mother a lawyer and a few siblings who wanted to be high up in the social food chain. She is normal woman, until she learned that life can be too short. Cael has a passion is to help others, and her first step is to find a way to save her younger sister.
Tamer Mark:
Demon
Name:
Appearance:
Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -
Abilities:
Personality:
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://daughter-of-chaos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Nicholas LaGrange
Appearance:We'll Never Be Alone OOC Priest_by_ceeesaar-d3c18yr
At about 6'2", Nicholas isn't terribly tall, but he's not short either. His form is lean and lanky but still lightly muscled-- a product of his participation in cross country running back in his highschool days and a healthy lifestyle ever since. Short, dark hair and brown eyes contrast his relatively pale complexion. He carries himself with a level of dignity, but also calmness-- he doesn't go so far as to seem full of himself, but isn't terribly relaxed either.

Personality:
Nicholas is an odd one. He has an unshaking belief in God, and is a self-declared Catholic, but cares little for the papacy and it's associated rulings, seeing it as just another human institution subject to the same human failings as any other. Despite this conflict, he remains on good terms with the other seminary students-- mostly due to his willingness to curb his tongue with regards to his beliefs.

Deeper than his beliefs, however, is his calm nature-- or rather, the mask of calmness he took up as part of his career choice. He is in reality an opinionated, firey person, but tries to repress that nature in order to better fit the stereotype of a priest.

He values the ideal of justice above all else, believing that a better life is to come for those who are deserving, while the cruel and wicked will suffer for their crimes. It is in his nature to judge people himself, and to mete out justice as he sees fit when the opportunity arises.

He wears his mother's rosary almost always, and similarly carries a hazelnut with him.

Background:
Nicholas is an orphan-- his parents having died before he knew them. His childhood had him bouncing from foster home to foster home, never truely bonding with anyone before he was moved along. The one possession he retained of his parents was mother's rosary-- a wooden prayer necklace with a beautiful, ornately carved cross. He got in the habit of wearing it constantly, which often gave those he met the impression that he was highly religious.

Possibly due to this constant confusion, he eventually investigated Christianity. The first real service he attended was, to him, frightening-- but also awe-inspiring. The preacher spoke of a just God-- merciless to the evil, but kind to the deserving. Something about that sermon stuck with him afterwards, and he found himself clinging to this idea of a final judgement, one where everything would be made right and the world would be balanced. That sermon, more than anything, started him down the path to his particular faith, and the path to priesthood.

For most of his life since, he was known as "that religious nut." Not that he was overly pushy about it or anything, just that the public school system doesn't reward those who show faith in something greater than themselves. He worked through it, and as soon as he was able, he started applying to seminary schools to pursue a path of sanctity. Eventually, he found one that would accept him despite his youthfulness, one in New York City. Joyously, he set off to attend, and has never looked back.

Tamer Mark:

Demon
Name:
Appearance:
Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 am

Name: Isaac Rex Palling
Appearance: 5’8”, 144 lbs. Isaac keeps his head completely clean shaven, and rarely goes a day without trimming away the stubble. His eyes are light brown, rarely seeming to do more than observe everything around him. His skin is a light tan, if a little rough to the touch. He typically wears a solid white hoodie, hood up enough to cover his head, but with his face still showing. His shirts are underneath rarely consisting of more than featureless t-shirts, and he keeps his light black jeans up with a chain-link belt. Thick basketball shoes cover his feet, worn and torn from years of use.

Personality: Isaac, while not overtly hostile to anyone in particular, is a distant young man. He always seems like he’s got his mind on something a million miles away, and is only catching the present in bits and glimpses. Sombre, it’s not uncommon for someone just to think he’s cold, which might not entirely be off the mark.

Isaac, despite his demeanour, possesses a disturbingly strong will, and is difficult to ignore when he does voice his thoughts on the situation. Once Isaac has a course in mind, he’s committed, even if everything starts to go to hell around him and all his allies have changed course, he’ll just continue on alone.

If it’s not counter to his own plans, Isaac won’t protest to lending a hand if asked, but is just as content to let everything unfold around him, silently watching.

Background: Isaac wasn’t always so distanced. For most of his life, he seemed like any kid, spending his days playing with his friends without a care in the world. His grades in school were solid, and even a few girlfriends over the years. He had a passion for astronomy, and was looking into universities that would allow him to pursue it.

Shortly before graduation, Isaac was in a car accident. He spent three months in the hospital, barely conscious for most of it, and when he finally came back fully, it wasn’t hard to notice he’d changed. The friendly young man was uncharacteristically quiet, although most assumed he was just a little shook after the accident.

As the weeks went on, however, Isaac never really popped back. He fell out of touch with his friends, broke up with his girlfriend, and pretty much stopped star-gazing completely. Once the doctor’s gave their final all clear, Isaac took several small part time jobs and wasted no time moving out of his parent’s house, landing a small apartment downtown. He’s lived there for the past few years, never really moving anywhere in his life, seemingly content to just let the world pass by.

Tamer Mark:

Demon
Name:
Appearance:
Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 am

Any updates on this RP?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes. I'm sorry this is taking so long. There has recently been a death in the family, and I've been unable to sit down a type out my character properly. I promise it will be up asap, the funeral is tomorrow, so I should be okay to get things up and ready to start by the end of the week.

Never fear my fellow RPers, you shall soon be able to survive.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Sorry this took so long everyone. I'll be starting the RP in about two or three days. Just in time for the weekend. I hope you're all looking forward to it. ^_^

Name: Will Grande

Appearance: 6’1 tall, Caucasian with slightly tanned skin. He has short blond hair that he mostly spikes up. His eyes are dark green. Apart from his eyes, he has no real defining features. His muscle tone is average for his age, and his body is clear of scars and the like. Overall, he gives off a very generic look, something easily forgetful, as if he’s just another one of the masses. He’s typically seen wearing white shirts, and black jeans with simple skate shoes to complete his look. He also wears a plain silver ring with a black onyx band on his right ring finger, a gift from his father.

Personality: Contrary to his generic appearance, Will’s personality is all his own. He is a born leader, in his circle of friends he has always been looked to when they are deciding what to do. He is a very kind young man, and is always thinking about others before himself. Unfortunately however, he is extremely brave and rash. While he means well, he tends to lead his friends into scenarios that are only half thought out. Though, with maturity, he could become a very fine leader that others could look to for anything. Until then however, he is still a good choice, though having someone to make sure he doesn’t put anyone in danger would help him a lot.

Background: Will has always been a good kid. He was raised by his two parents, and looked after his little brother like a big brother should. He made friends, lived his life to the fullest, and was always kind to others. He went to a normal school, and got average grades. But that was the thing about Will; he’s always been just that. Average. He’s never done anything to make him really stand out in the crowd. He just cruised through his life, having a fun time while being a good kid. It wasn’t until a few years ago, that he started to think more about his life.

His mother was diagnosed with cancer. After this, Will began cherishing his time with his family more and more. He became much closer to his younger brother, having slowly drifted apart when he entered his teenage years. Nowadays though, they are thick as thieves. Other than becoming closer with his family, Will’s life mostly stayed the same. He continued his studies, and graduated with mostly B’s. Though he’s still undecided as to where he wants to go to college.

Will has had a yearning for adventure in the back of his mind for a very long time, though he’s not sure why. He’s just always wanted something more, as if the world was calling to him. While the world sees him as nothing special, Will has a feeling that he might be meant for great things. The right time just hasn’t come. Maybe one day, he’ll find out.

Tamer Mark: ---

Demon

Name: ---

Appearance: ---

• Stage One - ---
  • Stage Two - ---
  • Stage Three - ---

Abilities: ---

Personality: ---
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AnlmA Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Sorry for the late post. Here it is.

Name: Michael Wong
Appearance: Michael is a weedy 5’10” with long black Asian hair, and a Caucasian face showing his mixed heritage. His brown eyes are covered by glasses, and while his eyesight is functional without them, he much prefers to see clearly. He usually wears gamer tees with white button down shirts over them and loose fitting jeans with sneakers. He wears a couple of livestrong bracelets, not because he necessarily supports livestrong, just because he likes to look cool and fit in.

Personality: Michael is bookish, as a writer his bookshelf is always full of books he’s read at least four to five times. He slaves over his work, and almost always has music going in the background. He listens to everything and he can play the violin. He’s downright cruel on himself and constantly thinks his work isn’t good enough. Especially coming out of college he’s pressuring himself to write something profitable to pay his bills. He’s very shy and timid, mostly because he was picked on in school.

BIO: Michael came from a mixed white and Asian family. His father is Asian American and has always been very hard on Michael to succeed in everything academic. Music lessons from the time he was five to tutoring in every subject he took. Michael’s father has pushed him tirelessly all of his life. Of course all of this time spent on school detracted from Michael’s social growth.

Growing up Michael was constantly bullied and picked on in school. From being the nerdy kid to the weakling, Michael was always struggling to just get through each and every day without some kid trying to call him four eyes. Once he reached college Michael settled down a bit. He met people with similar interests and managed to blend into the crowd, he stopped wearing overly baggy clothing and learned how to dress himself, somewhat. Michael studied English, much to the chagrin of his father, and eventually decided that he would become a writer. Since he went to Columbia, after he graduated Michael just continued to live in New York, working on his first novel and collection of short stories, maybe even a play or two. He constantly thinks back to his family in Ohio and talks to his little sister once a week. He likes to keep in touch, he’s getting pretty lonely in New York.

Tamer Mark
Demon
Name
Appearance
Stage 1
Stage 2
Stage 3

Abilities

Personality

AnlmA
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Here it is!

Name: Tera Armstrong

Appearance: Tera has a stocky build and stands exactly five feet tall. Her face is round with her chin coming to a slight point. Her very pale complexion is contrasted by her hazel eyes, which are generally hidden by her thick, medium length, shaggy, brown hair. If she smiles her cheeks have very distinct dimples that are surrounded by brown freckles. She’s very boyish and never wears makeup. Tera prefers to wear baggy pants and hoodies with fingerless gloves. There are a lot of thin scars all over her hands and wrists. She always has a knife or two hidden on her.

Personality: Tera is very introverted and rarely speaks. She has a tendency to fade into the background. When convinced to give an opinion she is always pragmatic and very grounded. She is even tempered and thus an excellent mediator when there is a dispute. But generally she stays to the back of the crowd. She has a maternal streak a mile long.

Background: Tera grew up in east New York City with a single mother. During high school she worked at a restaurant to make extra money for her mother. This is where she discovered her love for cooking. She'd go home every night to cook dinner for her two younger siblings and help them with their homework while doing her own. She did her best to keep her little brother and sister on the straight and narrow and to make sure they did well in school. Her grades suffered accordingly. Both her siblings managed to get most of their higher education paid for and got out of east NYC.

All this time Tera worked for the same local restaurant that she had always worked at, slowly working her way up through the ranks. The owner of the restaurant told her she should apply to culinary school . At first Tera scoffed at this thought but with enough prodding she was forced into an application interview. She nailed it and was given a spot in the culinary school.
Tamer Mark: [

Demon [Leave these parts blank at first. They will come into play extremely soon. Start to think about them though.]
Name:
Appearance:
Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:

Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadeview Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: Elric Donnic
Appearance: Elric has the classic prettyboy look, perfectly coiffed hair, flawless skin, shiny white teeth. He stands at a lanky 6'3", skinny as a rail. His medium-brown hair has highlights that accent his hair's emo eye-covering swoop, and his clothing is always off-brand and funky.
Personality: Elric is used to getting what he wants, and when he wants it. He is a lady's man, as he likes to say, but ends up in everyone elses' mind as a manwhore. He's egotistical, arrogant, vain and prideful. Unlike most people, he doesn't have what you'd call a "saving grace". He values friendship only when the friends can offer him something, and very rarely ever pays any debt back. Remember the jocks in high school? Imagine one with less physical ability.
Background: Elric came from a good family, a respected family with lots of money. What does that mean? It means he's an arrogant little twat who doesn't know how to deal with life without his trust fund. He started off young, entering the rave scene as a DJ of sorts. When that got boring, he merely waited along the sides, peddling ecstasy to young girls for money and sexual favors. Then, he went to college. It was the best time of his life so far, until his parents saw his grades. They let him keep the trust fund, but he couldn't go to college unless he paid his tuition. Which was fine with the twenty-year-old. He now lives in a posh apartment with three bedrooms, two of which are debaucherously sexual. He leeches off his family and doesn't even pretend to give back.
Tamer Mark: [Leave this blank for now, but soon into the story this will come into play. ^_^]

Demon:
Name:
Appearance:

Stage One -
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:

Fadeview
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Mary (Jinx) Dunraven

Appearance: Jinx is a remarkably thin young woman with black hair cut in a random, jagged manner that somehow suits her. Her eyes are also very dark and are always bright with laughter or curiosity. Her nose is slightly hooked and she perches gold, wire-framed glasses on it, but usually she’s looking over the top of them.

She stands an average height of 5’6”, but only weighs 95 pounds. She prefers to wear an eclectic collection of brilliantly colored and mismatched clothes almost as a way of thumbing her nose at the more common hordes of Goths she’d grown up with.

Personality: Bouncy, curious, impossibly inquisitive. Unrelentingly cheerful and sunny. She can be frenetic, high-strung and never shuts up. Ever. She has frequent leaps of logic that can be unsettlingly accurate. She is intelligent and simply cannot pass up a locked door or puzzle or secret.

Background: Mary Dunraven is a tiny elfin-looking girl, with sparkling dark eyes and a natural curiosity that drove her parents to distraction. Especially since the tiny child was prone to more than her share of broken bones. Her fragile body was simply not able to withstand the normal bumps and falls of normal kids. She was the only child of Bryan and Moira Dunraven. A blessed event they had been praying for nearly 12 years. Mary was a miracle of modern science and her parents were elated when Moira carried Mary to full term.

As Mary grew up, her mother had to leave her job, just to keep a careful eye on the inquisitive girl. She was into everything, and even learned to take the electrical plates off the walls or dismantled a toy truck. In exasperation, her mother finally, blocked the girl into the living room and surrounded her with toys. But the clever child learned how to unlatch the child gate and immediately tumbled down the stairs to the basement, suffering another broken wrist.

In her school years, her teachers could barely keep up with her questions or her inability to concentrate on anything for long. They recommended a special school for gifted children and her parents, counting their pennies agreed. Even there, her teachers were barely able to keep Mary in line, but they coped far better than the public school teachers would have. It was here, that Jinx got her name, she continued to suffer broken bones and kids being cruel like they are, nicknamed her Jinx. The name stuck. But Jinx did develop a certain toughness and rarely cried anymore. She just knew she was different, even here in this school. She did very well at her studies when the teachers found subjects she was interested in.

Jinx went on to the University of Illinois and got her degree in journalism. Her insatiable curiosity was perfectly suited to tracking down stories and as she did as a child, she is forever asking, “Why?”

Tamer Mark:

Demon

Name:

Appearance:

Stage One –
Stage Two -
Stage Three -

Abilities:

Personality:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Name: Kerri McDougal
Appearance: Kerri has brown skin, red hair down to her shoulders, and brown eyes. She is short, about 5’ 2”, skinny, and so lacking in feminine curves that she would mistaken for a boy if not for the hair.

Kerri typically wears jeans for day to day life, but she will pull out the classy stuff on occasion. She does like to look good, but doesn’t like to work at it. Take from that what you will. Also, you’ll never, ever, see her in a dress or a skirt of any kind.
Personality: Despite having above average intelligence, Kerri isn’t a thinker. She throws herself into life with gusto. She is one of the very few people who are completely and totally comfortable in her own skin. She knows what she likes, she knows what she doesn’t like, and she knows what she doesn’t care about. She’s loyal to a fault, stubborn enough to out last all the mules ever born, and more independent than all the US Founding Fathers put together. Put that with a strong sense of justice, and you can see where I’m going with this. Her greatest fear is being completely powerless.
Background: Kerri was born dirt poor, and was initially raised as a tomboy. Her mother, a tomboy in her own right, died when Kerri was young, leaving only her father to raise a child who was determined to do what she thought was right, not what anyone else said was right. She made friends with the kids who didn’t have any friends, and then stood up for them. She learned to fight, and then learned to enjoy fighting. It…didn’t always work out for the best, though.

She was playing with her best friend, Leila outside when the usual bullies came sauntering up in the way only grade school kids can. As usual, a fight broke out. They ended up in the street as a delivery truck came speeding down the road. Kerri was the only one who saw it coming. She tried to move Leila out of the way, but the bullies slowed her just long enough. Leila was killed on impact. She swore an oath at the funeral, between angry, grieving sobs. Never again would Kerri be that powerless. Never.

She was in and out of juvenile detention all throughout adolescence, mostly for (again) fighting. No amount of counseling or therapy ever helped because of her stubborn, independent nature. Eventually, the system just gave up on her. She was expelled from every school in NYC, even the ones that supposedly can’t do that. Her father didn’t kick her out because he loved her too much. It wasn’t long before the police learned of a new vigilante stalking the streets. It was one small dark skinned teenage girl with distinctive red hair.

This is one girl who’s either headed for an early grave or a long stay in a jail cell. She will protect what is precious to her, or die trying.
Tamer Mark:

Demon
Name:
Appearance:
  • Stage One -
  • Stage Two -
  • Stage Three -

Abilities:
Personality:
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 am

Thanks for waiting everyone! Severely sorry for the delays thus far. But FINALLY, the IC is open!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4427-we-ll-never-be-alone

This part is simply for introducing your character and the like, nothing too hard. Once everyone has posted, we can start moving. And don't worry guys, Demons will come into play soon enough. ^_^

I'm gonna send a PM out to everyone who signed up just to let them know. So if you already know and get a PM, my bad. Haha.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:57 am

Well now, this is looking good. Pleased to read your posts. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

I'm gonna have to pull out. I just don't have the time for another RP. I just don't.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 pm

If you're sure EP. If you happen to change your mind, you've still got time. But nonetheless, thank you for letting everyone know. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Are we talking about Demons as in Cast out of Heaven, Demons. Or just being of incredible power and all the humans could think to call them was 'Demon'?
Raziel
Raziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I believe the latter, Raziel.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Oh, I can work with that. That is if your open to accepting a newbie.
Raziel
Raziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 am

I'd be open to a newbie. However, we're currently at a pretty high number as it is...

Tell you what, give it a week. I'm gonna send a PM to people who have signed up but not posted yet. If the others don't get posts in after a week, then I'll assume they are too busy to post, and you'll get a spot. So write up a character, just don't post it yet. I'll send you a PM letting you know whether or not I can accept you in about a week, cool? I'm sorry, it's just that it jumped really quickly with people joining, and I dunno if I can handle any extra people. Even WITH EP dropping out. >_>

Also, Digi assumed correctly. "Demons" is just a general term, these creatures aren't EXACTLY the beasts of lore... though all of this will be explained in RP. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:28 am

Okay guys. The wait is over! Welcome to Chapter One! No Demon partners yet though, just hold on a LITTLE longer. However, as for now, the attack has begun! Feel free to have a little fun, eh? Wink

Death and destruction! GOGOGOGO!
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:05 am

Since the rp is well on its way, I was wondering if anyone would happen to have the notion of "teaming up" under the circumstance the story has gotten so far?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: