FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! :D

5 posters

Go down

Hello! :D Empty Hello! :D

Post by Swish Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi all, just joined and thought I should introduce myself Very Happy

You guys can call me Swish, I'm 24 years old, female, from England. I'm a pretty easygoing kind of roleplayer, though I have been at it a good few years and like to put a lot of thought into my writing :3 I will roleplay mostly anything, but the vast majority of my roleplays do involve some sort of fantasy/paranormal/supernatural kind of storyline. I also roleplay a few fandoms.
I love both group rp's and one on ones, so please drop me a line if you fancy an rp Very Happy

Swish
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello! :D Empty Re: Hello! :D

Post by Lord Revan Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Welcome to FOG, Swish!! You have come to the right place if you are looking for role-players who put a lot of thought into their writings. I am sure you will be able to find someone interested in those type of roles.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Welcome to FoG, Swish!

A Basic Greeting:

I always love seeing people from countries other than the one in which FoG was created! I'm sure we'll have a blast with you here.

There are a lot of people on this site that like to do fandom role-plays. What are some of the ones that you enjoy?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome to the FOG, Swish! cheers

As soon as you said England I started reading your intro with a British acc'nt. ^_^

What sort of fandoms? Very Happy

There's a lot of fantasy/paranormal all that around here, so I'm sure you'll find a lot to interest you. Wink
If you run into any questions along the way, do feel free to ask!

Cheers, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome to FOG, Swish! You certainly won't find a lack of talented writers here, and writers with a wide variety of interests. Plus, what you listed does seem to be very popular here Very Happy I am sure you won't have trouble finding a good role-play to join. Feel free to make your own interest check as well, if nothing else catches your fancy!

I look forward to seeing you around, Swish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Welcome to FoG, Swish! You're in the right place for high-quality role-playing with some pretty awesome people. We have a lot of fantasy and paranormal role-plays here, so I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest.

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask me or any of the staff if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum