FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheers

+2
herladyholiday
FauxClas
6 posters

Go down

Cheers Empty Cheers

Post by FauxClas Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Just showed up. I haven't done any real role playing (DnD doesn't count!) in ages. If anyone here was a part of it, FFGON was pretty much my last experience.

Anyhow, I've been looking for a place to resurrect my creative juices. Here's hoping the FoG can be my new home.
FauxClas
FauxClas
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Cheers Empty Re: Cheers

Post by herladyholiday Tue May 01, 2012 7:28 am

Welcome, welcome! I just googled what FFGON was and am glad to see my instincts were right and it is Final Fantasy related! Very Happy You are already in my good books.

There's quite a few of us FF fans here, I think, though I'm quite new myself. I'm looking for a one on one play loosely based on FF8 if you'd ever like to chat. Have fun, write loads!

LJx
herladyholiday
herladyholiday
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Welcome to FoG! And welcome home Smile

You have certainly found a wonderful haven to call home for all your writing and role-playing needs. We've got lots of role-plays starting up all the time, so take a look around and see what strikes your interest! I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you are looking to improve your writing or just hang out with awesome RPers then you have came to the right place. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 pm

I remember FFGON, Sir Knight. It was a lovely place, with class and good people. The discussions covering the games were helpful. There was a variety of role players, and more than a few gems among them. I started forum role plays there and remember some of my best games started there.

I also remember that every once in a while they dumped everything in the forums and made us restart from nothing. Don't mourn their passing.

This place seems nice.

Will you play a game with me among the island people? Or would you prefer a different setting?
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome to the FOG! cheers

I think it's awesome that FOG has three letters of FFGON! xD

Cheers, and happy writing! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am

Welcome to FOG! You would think that I would have started my role-playing experience in a Final Fantasy related board, but unfortunately I was too terrified at such a young age. My writing really wasn't very good anyway.

As was already said, there are plenty of Final Fantasy fans here (I am one of them, though FF7 is by far my favorite). Fantasy also seems like a primary story starter here, so you should fit right in.

Welcome home, and I hope to see you around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum