FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Peppermint Theory

2 posters

Go down

The Peppermint Theory Empty The Peppermint Theory

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:10 pm

The Peppermint Theory BrightorientalcopyThe Peppermint Theory Bright_white_lilyThe Peppermint Theory Color

Welcome one and all to my search for a one on one role play. Here is where I'll list everything I'm interested in doing. Oh, and yes, I'm going to cram everything into this one post because I don't see the point in doing 456563 posts with different role play types in them. I'll make this easy for you to navigate and find what might interest you. Please, feel free to look around and leave me a message if you are interested.

Key
♥️ 1-5 Scale [Pink means MAJOR CRAVING!]
Song Based [I'll list the songs]
♀/♂ Genders I'll be playing [if both, I'll play either gender]
Taken/Don't want to do atm.
˟ Plot

Original
Bad Boy x Good Girl ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
British Boy x American Girl ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
British Girl x American Boy ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Model x Photographer ♂♀ ♥️♥️
Model x Model ♀ ♥️♥️
Heartbreaker x Hopeless Romantic ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Doctor x Patient ♂♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Anything Else You’d Like ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Medieval Fantasy
Faerie x Human ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Faerie x Faerie ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Unicorn x Human ♂♀ ♥️♥️
Unicorn x Unicorn ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Dragon x Dragon ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Mage x Mage ♂♀ ♥️♥️
Knight x Princess ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Prince x Princess ♂♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Modern Fantasy
Superhero x Superhero ♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Hero x Villain ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Cursed Human x Human ♂♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Angel x Angel ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Demon x Human ♂ ♥️
Hunter x Target ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Sci-Fi
Time Traveler x Companion ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Alien x Human [think Star Trek] ♀ ♥️♥️♥️

Anime
Pokemon:
Trainer x Trainer ♀ ♥️♥️
Pokemorph x Pokemorph ♂♀ ♥️♥️♥️
Pokemon x Pokemon ♂♀ ♥️
Ash x Misty ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Digimon:
Tamer x Tamer ♀♂ ♥️♥️
Digimon x Digimon ♂♀ ♥️
T.K x Kairi ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Beyblade:
Beyblader x Beyblader ♀♂ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Chrono Crusade:
Chrono x Rosette ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Dark/Horror
Vampire x Vampire ♀ ♥️
Werewolf x Vampire ♂♀ ♥️♥️
Werewolf x Human ♂♀ ♥️♥️
Werewolf x Werewolf ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Puppet Master x Puppet ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

Fandoms
Spock [JJ Abrams Spock] x OC ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Sylar [Heroes] x OC ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Sylar x Elle ♀ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟

♪♪♪Songs♪♪♪
-Ignore all videos, just listen to the music-
All Over You - The Spill Canvas♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Key Lyric: I gotta feel you in my bones again/I'm all over you/I'm not over you/
I wanna taste you one more time again/I'm all over you/I'm not over you.

Plot: this was meant to be a JacobxBella type RP, but it can be based around any relationship.
Basically, the guy has been in love with this girl since they were children. She dated him in the ninth grade, but they soon broke up because the new guy caught her eye. He wants her back and he will do anything to get her back, even if it means killing him...

Over and Over - Three Days Grace♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Key Lyric: So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head/I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead/I know what's best for me/But I want you instead

Plot: They keep breaking up because of his wandering hands. He can't seem to keep himself off of other girls. He is her first love and she doesn't want to leave, but her heart and mind keep telling her to go. So, when she catches him with another girl in her bedroom closet, she tells him its over from now on. Now she is trying to move on with her life and he is trying to win her back.

Autumns Monologue + The Fiction We Live - From Autumn To Ashes ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ˟
Key Lyric: [Autumn's Monologue] The shock bleeds the red from my face,/when i hear someone's taken my place./How could love be so thoughtless, so cruel?/When all, all that i did was for you...
[The Fiction We Live]I break in two over you/I break in two/And if a piece of you dies/Autumn, I will bring you back to life/Of course I see you/I do.

Plot: Her boyfriend of 3 years just ended it with her for the girl he had been cheating on her with. She is heartbroken and torn in two. Part of her swears she will never love again while the other part thinks her true love is closer than she thinks. He has been her friend since 2nd grade. He fell in love with her right before she hooked up with her boyfriend. For 3 years he comforted her like no one else could and he cried every night over her. His heart ached for her. Now that she is single, he wants to tell her how he feels, but he doesn't want to take advantage of her. [Eventually they do get together.]

Any Songs You'd Like To Do ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Rules
○ I double [meaning I play more than one character]
○ Feel free to bring your plots to me if you have any!
○ If you want to do something, but its not listed, feel free to ask me about role playing it with you!

Last edited by Anaris on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Peppermint Theory Empty Re: The Peppermint Theory

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Anything Else You’d Like ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

-Well I thought I might just offer this one up.
Once I had an idea about a very good and prosperous detective for the FBI, who in an accident (in a high speed pursuit), gained head trauma and went blind.
The story will basically be

Blind Detective x Psychiatrist.
The Psychiatrist would be the woman, and you in this case.

The story would be how their love evolves with time, but how even in his new disability, his past continues to haunt him- along with some criminals who want revenge.

EDIT:

I thought about it, and we could also just do traumatized Detective instead of blind. Either way... XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Humm.
I like that idea.
OMG!
I even have a character for this type of RP! : D

Lol.

Yeah, I'm up for that.
<3

PS, I posted in DoD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Lol sweet, well I'm getting to that next. XD And then we can open up an OOC and further discuss this idea. (Instead of littering in your nice Peppermint Theory)
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:51 pm

What did you have in mind for the plot of "Werewolf x Werewolf ♀"?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 pm

The Werewolf/Werewolf plot goes something like this::
Her pack was slaughtered one night by the humans who lived in the nearby city. The humans saw them as monsters, when they were far from that. She was the only one who escaped, because she happened to be out practicing her hunting when the humans came. Returning to see her pack brutally murdered, the young cub ran off, not knowing where she would go.

That was two years ago. Now she has found a new pack near the Canadian border. She is at the bottom of the pack, but the son of the Alpha sees something special about her. He decides that she is his, even if he has to knock his father out of the Alpha position to have her. What is so special about her? No one is sure. All they know is it gets cold when she is angry and it seems to snow or rain when she is sad.

Its more fantasy than anything because my girl will end up having some sort of small elemental ability that has been passed down from her great grandmother.

You'd be playing the Alpha's son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Go ahead and start the OOC, I am interested in joining, but there are a few questions I have about this RP. I figured I can just go ahead and ask in that thread to keep this one free from extra posts. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down